Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2010, 03:06 PM

86 posts, read 428,924 times

Advertisements

Do you have a concern or need prayer? Even though I may not know you personally, it doesn't mean that I or the other forum members wont pray for you. So do you have a prayer request?

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. -Matthew 18:20
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2010, 05:58 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,869,979 times
I have at least two friends with late stages of Lyme disease. Patti and Bee could use some prayers. Joan and Alvern may have that disease too. Zita and Cheryl are fighting cancer. Chris just burried her husband today. She and her boys could use some more prayers too. Lord help us all.
Thanks for the prayers. We all need them.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:31 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,559,496 times
Default Do you have a prayer request ?????

cheeerioS

Yes I have a prayer request:

I suffer from cardiomyopathy, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid & ostosis arthritis, fibromyalgia, under active thyroid, my pituitary gland never functioned throughout my life, bladder problems, lack of potassium allergic to the sun, have had blood clots in my lungs. I also suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and social phobia, I was sexually molested as a child from the ages of 5 - 7 by my neighbor, I still can't remember why I never told, I went just about completely mute could only talk to family members & close friends. I was also raped when I was 30 yrs. old. repeatedly for approximately 7 hours, then as he was choking me and telling me what he was going to do with my body a car pulled up out of no where he loosened his grip I ran to his truck grabbed my pants and sneakers and pocket book, took off running, jumped over a chain link fence and started banging on doors screaming for help.

Many year later I had a child when I was 44 and when you have a child late in life things that are bound to happen somewhere down the line hit you all at once, whammy!!! That's what happened to me. I became disabled physically and mentally!!!! Can you figure it.

I was in a Road Runner accident, my wheelchair wasn't properly secured the driver floored the van taking a sharp left turn, there was traffic coming both from the left and right so he had to quickly thrust out into the path of the traffic to avoid being hit but by doing this my wheelchair tipped over and I went flying out of it. I went crashing down and then slid head first into the metal lift head first. I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I went thru physical therapy 2 rounds for a right shoulder injury. This did not help so I had to have cortisone shots for 2 years until I could no longer receive them and then needed surgery. When I was opened up I had a rotator cuff tear!!!!! It was the worst and most painful surgery I have ever endured, I never thought I would make it thru it, the pain was the worst I have ever experienced in my life!!!!!!

I have gone into complete kidney failure twice this year found almost dead on my bed my lips purple my heart rate down to 20 beats. I also went into two comas. I also suffered from pneumonia twice this year and was hospitalized while I was was in one of my comas & during kidney failure.

I then tripped on my bed spread went into a running sprint trying not to fall and went crashing into my refrigerator and fractured my shoulder and shattered my humerus bone. I ended up getting surgery on my shoulder and getting a metal rod inserted in my arm holding my humerus bone together.

I got into a bus accident suffered a severe head, neck & back injury, my whole skeleton was pushed down, and when I sit down it is very uncomfortable after a period of time even when I lay down on my back, I have to basically sit up so I can breath which puts pressure on my tail bone and therefore puts more pressure on it, I also fractured 3 bones in my left arm.

Just 19 days ago my husband was pushing my transport wheelchair and he hit a small crack in street and I went flying out of my chair onto the street. I immediately knew, broken ribs, oh my God, please enough, I can take no more!!!!!!! I have reached my limit........ I pray every day for thanks not for what I want.....I know God knows my heart but I need help I can bear no more... I do need a prayer request, please pray for me.

ps I was taken to the hospital on Sunday night October 31 Halloween Night, possible kidney failure again, and possible congestive heart failure. All was well, and I was sent home but the pressure in my chest and the pain in my jaw still persisted. I went to Dr.'s partner for a follow and she immediately set me up for a stress test to be taken on the 16th of this month, wish me well. I also ended up having double ear infections, I thought I had tinnitus. I am so happy it was only ear infections!!!! I couldn't stand this ringing in my ears for the rest of my life!!!!

So yes, I have a prayer request....please say a prayer for me my name is Kathleen ty and God Bless

Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,587,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
cheeerioS

I suffer from cardiomyopathy, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid & ostosis arthritis, fibromyalgia, under active thyroid, my pituitary gland never functioned throughout my life, bladder problems, lack of potassium allergic to the sun, have had blood clots in my lungs. I also suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and social phobia, I was sexually molested as a child from the ages of 5 - 7 by my neighbor, I still can't remember why I never told, I went just about completely mute could only talk to family members & close friends. I was also raped when I was 30 yrs. old. repeatedly for approximately 7 hours, then as he was choking me and telling me what he was going to do with my body a car pulled up out of no where he loosened his grip I ran to his truck grabbed my pants and sneakers and pocket book, took off running, jumped over a chain link fence and started banging on doors screaming for help.

Many year later I had a child when I was 44 and when you have a child late in life things that are bound to happen somewhere down the line hit you all at once, whammy!!! That's what happened to me. I became disabled physically and mentally!!!! Can you figure it.

I was in a Road Runner accident, my wheelchair wasn't properly secured the driver floored the van taking a sharp left turn, there was traffic coming both from the left and right so he had to quickly thrust out into the path of the traffic to avoid being hit but by doing this my wheelchair tipped over and I went flying out of it. I went crashing down and then slid head first into the metal lift head first. I was taken to the hospital by ambulance. I went thru physical therapy 2 rounds for a right shoulder injury. This did not help so I had to have cortisone shots for 2 years until I could no longer receive them and then needed surgery. When I was opened up I had a rotator cuff tear!!!!! It was the worst and most painful surgery I have ever endured, I never thought I would make it thru it, the pain was the worst I have ever experienced in my life!!!!!!

I have gone into complete kidney failure twice this year found almost dead on my bed my lips purple my heart rate down to 20 beats. I also went into two comas. I also suffered from pneumonia twice this year and was hospitalized while I was was in one of my comas & during kidney failure.

I then tripped on my bed spread went into a running sprint trying not to fall and went crashing into my refrigerator and fractured my shoulder and shattered my humerus bone. I ended up getting surgery on my shoulder and getting a metal rod inserted in my arm holding my humerus bone together.

I got into a bus accident suffered a severe head, neck & back injury, my whole skeleton was pushed down, and when I sit down it is very uncomfortable after a period of time even when I lay down on my back, I have to basically sit up so I can breath which puts pressure on my tail bone and therefore puts more pressure on it, I also fractured 3 bones in my left arm.

Just 19 days ago my husband was pushing my transport wheelchair and he hit a small crack in street and I went flying out of my chair onto the street. I immediately knew, broken ribs, oh my God, please enough, I can take no more!!!!!!! I have reached my limit........ I pray every day for thanks not for what I want.....I know God knows my heart but I need help I can bear no more... I do need a prayer request, please pray for me.

ps I was taken to the hospital on Sunday night October 31 Halloween Night, possible kidney failure again, and possible congestive heart failure. All was well, and I was sent home but the pressure in my chest and the pain in my jaw still persisted. I went to Dr.'s partner for a follow and she immediately set me up for a stress test to be taken on the 16th of this month, wish me well. I also ended up having double ear infections, I thought I had tinnitus. I am so happy it was only ear infections!!!! I couldn't stand this ringing in my ears for the rest of my life!!!!

So yes, I have a prayer request....please say a prayer for me my name is Kathleen ty and God Bless
Your perseverance is admirable Kathleen...may God pour his love on your person and grant you the things that you desire...

Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 AM

488 posts, read 1,253,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
I have at least two friends with late stages of Lyme disease. Patti and Bee could use some prayers. Joan and Alvern may have that disease too. Zita and Cheryl are fighting cancer. Chris just burried her husband today. She and her boys could use some more prayers too. Lord help us all.
Thanks for the prayers. We all need them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post

I'll mention all of you in my prayer. May God heal and bless you all!

Old 11-09-2010, 04:22 AM

478 posts, read 775,128 times
I have a prayer request. I wish, and hope that every single person who reads my words will take just a moment and, silently to the world- but audibly to themselves- think a thought of kindness and love towards anyone and EVERYONE. What comes around goes around, and I strongly believe that one strong, and heartfelt gesture (even if it is only a thought) of kindness is worth a thousandfold towards the good of everyone, and we'll all feel it in some way. And if you can add a kind gesture to it- even better.

I also wish that, just for a moment, people would remember to wear "the other person's" shoes- whoever that person may be, and within whatever situation. I know that we have all had an experience where we hastily judged, not so kindly- nor fairly- another. And I just hope that the next time such a situation arises, that we step back for a moment and try, within our hearts, to NOT judge, and imagine how we would feel if we were that "other" person. And give, even if only in our thoughts and hearts, the benefit of the doubt to that person, as best as you are able.

I pray for every person to be kind, and try their best to accept one another, even if they don't understand them- and even if it takes just a little effort. It's worth it, for everyone- especially you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity