Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 10:41 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times

Advertisements

Wow look at this!! A dream of prophecy by a man named Tom from Rapture in the Air forum!!!!

Be encouraged my friends and do not allow discouragement to enter your hearts. Over the past few months, I have been writing letters to many that await the coming of our Lord Jesus. The letters are due to the dreams that have been repeated in my life; each portion of the dream being illuminated with each year.

The dream that concerns me now took place in our present era (I know this from the faces in the White House and Digital devices). Listen;

A Portion of the Dream
In the dream the earth began changing (natural things it seemed), the weather patterns abruptly changed in many locations, in particular, the United States. There were also fires that began under the earth in the state of Texas following news about animals dying in a strange manner (each may presume a cause only to be baffled by other strange events). An earthquake soon took place following the dying animals and I saw many people looking up during this time, as though they were waiting to see something significant (these people are those waiting for Christ, the other half was waiting for another God to come to earth).

The White House, and those in power, began to fight vigorously in the dream; so much so, the people of the United States began to take matters in their own hands but only by discussion. A headline would appear soon after shocking the world and gratifying others. Texas saw the fallout from something exploding above the earth (possibly a satellite), complemented by fires coming from underneath the State.

That is when the change took place. The population of the United States diminished in number and the people of the United States were directionless. Many fled from where they were living; the highways were full of vehicles loaded with personal goods. The United States was altered in shape with many parts of it burning and other parts consumed by the oceans.

Do not lose hope and understand this; there will be supernatural things happening with no explanation, people may experience loss, but you are protected always. Keep watching and do not become discouraged, not now; this is the time for all to believe in the scriptures of truth.

Be blessed.

Wow that sounds like now!!!!!! Guess we will wait and see!!!

Old 01-08-2011, 10:55 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,941,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedlydee View Post
The latest I read was about a large amount of turledoves fall dead with a blue streak on their beak. The report attributes this to several possible causes:

Animal death mystery: Two MILLION dead fish wash up in Maryland bay | Mail Online

Another report is about bumble bees dying:

Bumblebees Taking a Nosedive in North America
Man will always have theories to explain things away. For instance, they explain away the complexity of life by teaching the theory of evolution. Likewise, as these end-time events continue to mount greater and greater, I suspect that many skeptics will go down in a blaze of glory, thinking they are somehow proving a point by spitting in God's eye; yet, it will be a sad awakening when they lift up their eyes in hell, the very place they vehemently denied.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:05 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Man will always have theories to explain things away. For instance, they explain away the complexity of life by teaching the theory of evolution. Likewise, as these end-time events continue to mount greater and greater, I suspect that many skeptics will go down in a blaze of glory, thinking they are somehow proving a point by spitting in God's eye; yet, it will be a sad awakening when they lift up their eyes in hell, the very place they vehemently denied.
You are accusing others of trying to explain things away, but how do you explain away the fact that wildlife die offs are common, and are nothing new. Mass Wildlife Die-Offs No Mystery, Experts Say

The sad awakening is coming your way, if you ever realize that your are chasing a fantasy, based on what; fables, natural events, seasoned with a great deal of fear mongering and fanciful theories

Old 01-08-2011, 03:54 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,231 times
oh,this is getting to me.I still worry about bread being $20 a loaf when I go to the store.I think I need an ice cold coke..help.

Old 01-08-2011, 07:20 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,615,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
There were also fires that began under the earth in the state of Texas following news about animals dying in a strange manner
Where are the fires Allen?

Old 01-08-2011, 07:31 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Where are the fires Allen?
under the ground.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:20 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,615,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
under the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
under the ground.
But - he said the fires "began" underground and followed the animals "mysteriously" ( Mass Wildlife Die-Offs No Mystery, Experts Say ) dying.

So I guess they're "coming" "soon" eh?

With my luck we'll have a new volcano and earthquake now and the end time myth will perpetuate for another 6000 years.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:31 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Note to self "Dig out your Barry Mcguire record and play over and over until you convince yourself we really are on the eve of destruction".

Here you go pop pickers, sound isn't that good but if you listen to it over and over and again you will be convinced Barry is right, check out the conviction in the veins of Barry's neck too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExH7h9Lk5HY

Last edited by pcamps; 01-08-2011 at 09:52 PM..

Old 01-13-2011, 05:28 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Well, Animals are STILL dying folks! Yup, the news and powers that be want you to focus on the Tucson murders so they can keep quiet about the animal deaths that are still happening now.

Thousands of dead fish washed up in Chicago and hundreds of birds perish in California as animal deaths continue to bemuse scientist

So I'm going to try not to laugh here...who thinks this is still normal? And last year was a COMPLETELY ordinary year of weather? Besides the historic floods, fires, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions? After some of you SWORE that everything was normal. I told you multiple times none of that crap was normal. You didn't listen. Still not listening. Jesus is coming back. Repent or get left behind at your own peril.

2010 Year in review: Natural Disasters

Old 01-13-2011, 05:34 AM

5,553 posts, read 8,000,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Well, Animals are STILL dying folks! Yup, the news and powers that be want you to focus on the Tucson murders so they can keep quiet about the animal deaths that are still happening now.

Thousands of dead fish washed up in Chicago and hundreds of birds perish in California as animal deaths continue to bemuse scientist

So I'm going to try not to laugh here...who thinks this is still normal? And last year was a COMPLETELY ordinary year of weather? Besides the historic floods, fires, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions? After some of you SWORE that everything was normal. I told you multiple times none of that crap was normal. You didn't listen. Still not listening. Jesus is coming back. Repent or get left behind at your own peril.

2010 Year in review: Natural Disasters
Let's see...you're still a kid (as far as I can tell) and there has been about 10 zillion years of earth history and you are trying to tell us what is 'normal???.' "Not normal" to you in your SHORT period on earth but it is probably VERY normal in the VERY old (or young) ever moving history of the earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity