Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2011, 02:07 AM

3 posts, read 5,394 times

Advertisements

For anyone who believes in this. What's going on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 04:54 PM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
This is when Missionaries leave the home church and go out to spread the fire so to speak and the fires will grow as Believers are called to go and bless others , so they come home and only a few get blessed because they are not out of their home church blessing outsiders ...... there is a vision in Ezekiel 47: 1-12.......which explains the blessing of the Lord where the blessing grows as people go out of their homes and the farther they go the blessing grows........``Afterward he brought me again to the door of the house, and behold , waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward; for the fore-front of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar......... then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without to the utter gate by the way that looks eastward, and behold there ran out waters on the right side........and when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters the waters were to the ankles, ........ again he measured a thousand and brought me through the waters , the waters were to the knees, again he measured a thousand and brought me through, the waters were to the loins........After he measured a thousand and it was a river that I could not pass over ; for the waters were risen, water to swim in , a river that could not be passed over......... verse 8..these waters issue out toward the east country and go down to the desert, and go forth to the sea the waters will be HEALED...and it will come to pass that everything that lives, which moves , so ever the river will come , will LIVE and there will be a great multitude of fish because these water will come , for they will be HEALED, for every thing that will live the river comes ........``...............................See the waters is the blessing of the Lord for the missionaries when they are called and go out to bless other some were else ....... Glory to God ......

Old 03-16-2011, 05:04 PM

377 posts, read 670,694 times
It's because instead of having you pumped full of medication the other countrys promote more holistic healing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity