Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2020, 07:24 AM

Location: Check out > Mission Printing.US (Click on Publications for bible answers)
304 posts, read 83,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
Jews is a handpicked cultivated group to carry information of good consciousness to the rest of the world.
Mt 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
Lu 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 10:47 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova2216 View Post
Mt 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
Lu 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Please explain.

What is meant by this scripture, what is the house?

Did you know that Jesus said we were doomed if we didnt keep the laws of Moses better than the Jews?

Jesus had a problem with the priests in charge and how they followed the law, he didnt have a problem with the law, do you understand it better that you keep it better than the Pharisees like Paul?

Paul was accused of being a false prophet who was reaching Jews not to keep the law, and this under penalty of death.

Were they lies and rumors or was Paul speaking against Moses and Jerusalem?

What does it mean when a house is left desolate?

Our claim of Jesus is that he brings a covenant for Judah and Ephraim. There are no Gentiles in the covenant, the first Gentiles converted to Judaism and became co heirs with Judah.......

Joining Judah added Gentiles to the commonwealth if Israel.

Ephesians
Remember that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Who are you?

Remember that time when you were separated from Gods chosen people whom God demanded to keep his religion?

The Jews alone, they remain. Reality is OBVIOUS, the Jews ALONE practice the same religion as Christ, Christian's DO NOT. Reality is apparent no matter what Christian's say, reality is the fact that ONLY the Jews share a common religion with Christ.

Reality

You post scriptures about things you dont understand.

Are you really Judah's Co heir brother?

Old 07-30-2020, 02:03 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Please explain.

What is meant by this scripture, what is the house?

Did you know that Jesus said we were doomed if we didnt keep the laws of Moses better than the Jews?

Jesus had a problem with the priests in charge and how they followed the law, he didnt have a problem with the law, do you understand it better that you keep it better than the Pharisees like Paul?

Paul was accused of being a false prophet who was reaching Jews not to keep the law, and this under penalty of death.

Were they lies and rumors or was Paul speaking against Moses and Jerusalem?

What does it mean when a house is left desolate?

Our claim of Jesus is that he brings a covenant for Judah and Ephraim. There are no Gentiles in the covenant, the first Gentiles converted to Judaism and became co heirs with Judah.......

Joining Judah added Gentiles to the commonwealth if Israel.

Ephesians
Remember that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Who are you?

Remember that time when you were separated from Gods chosen people whom God demanded to keep his religion?

The Jews alone, they remain. Reality is OBVIOUS, the Jews ALONE practice the same religion as Christ, Christian's DO NOT. Reality is apparent no matter what Christian's say, reality is the fact that ONLY the Jews share a common religion with Christ.

Reality

You post scriptures about things you dont understand.

Are you really Judah's Co heir brother?

Old 07-30-2020, 06:00 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,005,806 times
Default Name of the Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Romans 10:13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved

Matt 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, â€Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Thoughts?
Interestingly sir, Acts 2:21 was a quotation that came from the Hebrew Scriptures, do you know what name appeared in the verse Luke quoted? Paul quoted it also at Romans 10:13

Old 07-30-2020, 12:09 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Interestingly sir, Acts 2:21 was a quotation that came from the Hebrew Scriptures, do you know what name appeared in the verse Luke quoted? Paul quoted it also at Romans 10:13
If you want to do the will of the father, then I would suggest that you begin by loving your neighbor, not
just those whom you refer to as your brothers within the "Jehovah Witness" Organization of damnation.

Old 07-30-2020, 12:15 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
If you want to do the will of the father, then I would suggest that you begin by loving your neighbor, not
just those whom you refer to as your brothers within the "Jehovah Witness" Organization of damnation.

Old 07-31-2020, 06:51 AM

Default Love

Quote:
Of course Jesus gave the highest definition of love, giving your life for another. Short of doing that however, what could be a more fitting act of love than to assist others to come to know Jehovah and get on the road to everlasting life? All Jehovah's witnesses utilize their time, talent, and treasures in this very loving way toward their neighbors, and that includes you too sir.

Old 07-31-2020, 07:49 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,378,692 times
Quote:
Of course Jesus gave the highest definition of love, giving your life for another. Short of doing that however, what could be a more fitting act of love than to assist others to come to know Jehovah and get on the road to everlasting life? All Jehovah's witnesses utilize their time, talent, and treasures in this very loving way toward their neighbors, and that includes you too sir.
You are correct - JW's spend 100% resources 'pitching the org's message' and inside interests.
Jesus said to heal the sick, feed the poor, help the widow & orphan -

where has JW org charitably spent one penny operating a public hospital or soup kitchen (open to anybody) ??

Old 08-01-2020, 06:18 AM

Default 100%. Thanks!!! What a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
You are correct - JW's spend 100% resources 'pitching the org's message' and inside interests.
Jesus said to heal the sick, feed the poor, help the widow & orphan -

where has JW org charitably spent one penny operating a public hospital or soup kitchen (open to anybody) ??
No sir, none of us do that, in reality that is physically impossible. We may appear to do so, but that is only an appearance. And the time, talent, and resources we do spend, is really paid back with interest. There is so much more happiness in giving, than receiving CC. It only appears to be a sacrifice, as it is us who truly benefit. Serving Jehovah is hands down the best way of life. I have had, if you want to call it, the privilege of living the world, as well as being one of Christ's disciples. No contest, truly. Perhaps it makes me a stronger witness for my God Jehovah because of it, but my conscience is really tormented by the things I done when I held no regard for His ways.

Thanks again for the acknowlegment of our service to our God. Many respect us for our dedication, and many have joined us for that very reason. I hope one day you will become one of our family.

Old 08-01-2020, 09:51 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Quote:
That has not been my experience with the Jehovah witnesses who hide behind their walls with no windows to the outside world, it's a fearmongering, self-centered religion within the ranks of its own adherents or party line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity