Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 01:36 PM

164 posts, read 264,782 times

Advertisements

I Thes ch 2

Let no man deceive you by any means for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ... Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all decivableness of unrghteiousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie; That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Hard for a boat to sit in the temple, and be a man, to be worshipped and to have his image set up in the temple in Jerusalem, which is not there now, but a mosc

The Holy Spirit leaves and the antichrist is reavealed and the Lord will consume him with the Spirit of His mouth at the end of the tribulation, and shall destoy with the brightness of his coming.

Even though he is destroyed, he is put alive in the lake of fire it says at the end of revelation, destroyed by being put alive there with the false prophet, these two are in Rome.

Arena
Time for a double hurricane your way you two devils, hurricane Jesus Christ to the vatican, give her double

Old 04-29-2011, 02:01 PM

4,595 posts, read 6,424,950 times
There is no way I could be Catholic. That church teaches heresy that leads unto eternal death.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
to say that there is no salvation outside of Christianity would be to paint a picture of God as a God that is anything but a heavenly Father/Mother. b
well then, you have a problem with Jesus Christ and the apostles. Jesus said, "Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." He further said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Paul said, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men."(1 Tim 2:1, 3-6)
John the Baptist said, "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them."

Old 04-29-2011, 02:10 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,553,213 times
"That church" existed for centuries as the whole of Western Christendom. In almost every historical sense, unless you're Eastern Orthodox, Protestantism is the heresy.

For example the Catholic Church maintains the Gospels statements against divorce and remarriage. It maintains the value of works as stated in James and the parable of sheep and goats. It maintains the Deuterocanonical books of the Old Testament, which are alluded to or outright referenced in the New Testament, whereas Protestantism ejects them.

I actually think most Protestants are fine people, but the posters here are acting a bit freaksville.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:34 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times

YouTube - A Woman Rides the Beast - Dave Hunt

It's highly likely the Catholic Church is the woman who rides the beast in Revelation. I'm pretty sure this is correct. If this is the case, the pope is riding the beast and isn't the beast. So there's more to the story than simply the pope, but the pope is going to be a key figure no doubt about it.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:04 PM

7,725 posts, read 12,620,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
It's highly likely the Catholic Church is the woman who rides the beast in Revelation. I'm pretty sure this is correct. If this is the case, the pope is riding the beast and isn't the beast. So there's more to the story than simply the pope, but the pope is going to be a key figure no doubt about it.
Very true. Your spot-on.

The Great Wh*re

The Lie of Roman Catholicism

LIST OF CATHOLIC HERESIES And HUMAN TRADITIONS

Why is Catholicism so popular?

Hail Mary! Hail Satan!

Old 04-29-2011, 04:03 PM

164 posts, read 264,782 times
Seven heads, seven mountains, the city is the Rome that has ruled the world, fourth beast of Daniel, yep it is so clear, The catholic chruch rides the beast or antichrist, the woman or false mary is on the beast. Rev 17-18 list all the things Rome sells marble, wine, oil, and souls of men

Come out from there God says, I wish for them they would, less for the devil more for Jesus

To think the little horn(the antichrist speaking great things against God) in Daniel, he(the little horn) comes out from Rome and gets 3 of the world powers and then the other 7 colapse.

World Pope? antichrist, devil and his friend, smooth, and God helps and gives people delusion because they don't love the Bible and truth that is it to know it and obey it. To love Jesus in Spririt and Truth.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:05 PM

1,139 posts, read 1,775,384 times
Lol.....I have some extra tin foil. I can make you some hats if you need.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:45 PM

13,809 posts, read 26,553,213 times
I apologize for talking to you and wasting both our time.

Old 04-29-2011, 05:08 PM

I could care how long the Catholic church was the purported predominate form of institutionalized Christianity, that does negate its non-Biblical, counterbiblical doctrine and practices. The Bible documents that throughout human history, there have been periods when there was only a tiny remnant that worshiped God in Spirit and Truth, yet His Word does not change as the standard. Jesus Himself said that narrow and straight is His way to salvation, and few will find it. That tells me that throughout world history, most people were not truly following Him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity