Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:12 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,630,364 times

Advertisements

YouTube - the Pope Benedict XVI Denies Jesus is the Christ (Messiah)

Also the Pope publically calling for a New World Order.

YouTube - Pope Benedict XVI calls for a New World Order

Put the pieces of the puzzle together. Any questions or need leads PM me.

God bless.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:29 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,485,555 times
Two days ago I wrote in the OP Is the antichrist and the devil the same person? He comes from the abyss?
  • The anti-christ is not the devil.
  • The anti-christ is one of the agents the devil uses to lure many away from God
  • The word "anti" does not mean against christ, instead it means instead of christ.
If you notice, the anti-christ sets himself up in God's temple. 2 Thessalonians 2:4
  • Being he sets himself up in God's temple proclaiming himself to be God..... that means he comes from within Christianity.
  • That means the anti-christ is a religious figure ... not political.
Being that the anti-christ is spoken about being in exisitance at the time of 2 Thessalonians 2:4 and continuing till the return of Christ....then the anti-christ is not a person, but a figurative.

Just as many people call inanimate objects like boats, cars, planes as "she"... so to the anti-christ. As said before, being the anti-christ is mentioned being around since Thessalonians till the Lord's return, the term "he" (the anti-christ) represents the message and position that promotes something that is instead of Christ....not a person.

Two things meet that criteria:
  • the office of the pope
  • the message of faith and works
--------------------------------------------------
For those who correctly understand and identify who and what the anti-christ is and the message, it only confirms what has been held as the correct insight for at least 600 years.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:35 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,092 times
For those that have read my posts here at this forum know I am not a big fan of Benedict or of the previous pope, but I have to say I see nothing wrong with with what was said in either video.
to say that there is no salvation outside of Christianity would be to paint a picture of God as a God that is anything but a heavenly Father/Mother. btw i didn't bother to watch your little video all the way to the end because I thought I might puke all over my keyboard.
Your second video about a new world order seems to be what Christ prayed for, that they may be one; so I find nothing wrong with that he is really just repeating what Jesus prayed for and let us not forget the second greatest commandment "love one and another"

Old 04-29-2011, 10:44 AM

I would also suggest some people around here spend to much time reading Chick Comic Books

Old 04-29-2011, 11:49 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,612,989 times
That isn't a surprise considering most of the "saints" of Catholism deny Jesus Christ as the only way to God. This is heresy and the reason why practicising Catholics should leave the catholic church and repent and turn to Christ.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

The pope or the virgin Mary is not included because they never died on the cross for our sins. Too many catholics are worshipping and bowing to these images of them when they cannot save them. By the grace of God, I managed to talk to two of my catholic friends about Jesus and the way to salvation and now I believe they are saved. The problem is that their are so much more out there who need the word. I pray for catholics.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:51 PM

488 posts, read 1,251,027 times
This is another evidence... The current pope is evil, what'ss more he has spoken vocally out recently against Israel to the U.N.

Vatican meeting demands Israel end occupation
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101023/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_mideast
http://wwrn.org/articles/34349/

Does anyone know the pophecies of Saint Malachy? This pope is the last one 111th on the list..we are in the last days, no doubt about it:

Old 04-29-2011, 12:54 PM

488 posts, read 1,251,027 times
in order to avoid misunderstanding, the last pope is the false prophet and NOT the AC.

Secular superpower - First Beast
Religious superpower - Second Beast

Old 04-29-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
This is another evidence... The current pope is evil, what'ss more he has spoken vocally out recently against Israel to the U.N.

Vatican meeting demands Israel end occupation
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101023/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_mideast
http://wwrn.org/articles/34349/

Does anyone know the pophecies of Saint Malachy? This pope is the last one 111th on the list..we are in the last days, no doubt about it:
So the pope is evil because he does not agree with your position on the Middle East, I guess anyone that roots for the football team that you want to lose are also evil.
FYI there are Israelis in Isreal that are also against the occupation, that want an end to the bloodshed and mistreatment of the Palestinians.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:18 PM

Not everybody is a peace hating warmonger

Old 04-29-2011, 01:30 PM

where do some of you people come from lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity