Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2011, 07:10 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Taratova,

the Scripture cannot be broken John 10:35

The big delusion is from Satan is that Scripture can be broken and yet that belief is harmless.

Virtually every one who agrees with me has this one common mindset, acceptance that John 10:35 is true.

Genesis to Revelation is the truth about God, Jesus, the gospel that is only acceptable to God, the wrath of God about sin and rejection of the truth, the mercy God shows, the judgements of God because of rebellious people....flows from cover to cover.

God is no less merciful in the OT as he is in the NT
God is no less wrathful about sin in the NT as he is in the NT

God demanded blood sacrifice for payment of sin in the OT, (temple sacrifices)
God demanded blood sacrifice for payment of sin in the NT ( Jesus' death on the cross)

Forgiveness is granted based on belief of God's acceptance of the sacrificial lamb (OT)

Forgiveness is granted on the belief of God's acceptance of the Sacrificial Lamb NT (Jesus)

We who adhere to the word of God regardless of who or where we are , become the same in Christ. The word transforms us into the peculiar people who are not of this world. We are the believers of every word and what peace we have to know the real God. We have a just and righteous God who loves us with kindness, faithfulness and blesses us.

This is a testament to the times we are in. Many will go astray into other false christs and pervert the word to their own meaning. They will make their own gods to serve their purpose. Many will follow men but the true believers follow the true God who is the Old and New testament God. Jesus is the same yesterday , today and forever. Jesus is the great I Am the Mighty God , our Savior and Lord.

We must watch the signs now. It is changing quickly.

God's Blessings to you and all in your life.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:27 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,697,497 times
Quote:
Why bother asking for an answer when your mind is closed to the answer?

Jesus was right when refering to Isaiah:
“ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’ "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You have the spirit of the anti-christ because you post flimsy reasons to deny the word. You have no faith but you do have the belief of satan and speak as though you are above God and his word. You do not fool us at all. Your words speak of rebellion against the true word of God as satan did in heaven and was caste out. Satan is the accuser and he uses people like you to deny the true God and his word. Jesus at that time was man and when he went to heaven he was the full God.. He was made man. If God was to come down as the full God we could not look on him because it would be too magnificient and we could not stand his power and glory and we would die.

Moses was shown the hind parts of God because of the fullness of his power and majesty and glory was too much for any one in the flesh body to see.

Jesus is God.
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Jesus is the great I AM.
Quote:
Yes, your beliefs are wrong . You reject the word of God. you also accuse me of condemning people. The accuser is satan.
Quote:
Taratova,

The big delusion is from Satan is that Scripture can be broken and yet that belief is harmless.

Virtually every one who agrees with me has this one common mindset, acceptance that John 10:35 is true.

Genesis to Revelation is the truth about God, Jesus, the gospel that is only acceptable to God, the wrath of God about sin and rejection of the truth, the mercy God shows, the judgements of God because of rebellious people....flows from cover to cover.

God demanded blood sacrifice for payment of sin in the NT ( Jesus' death on the cross)

Forgiveness is granted based on belief of God's acceptance of the sacrificial lamb (OT)

Forgiveness is granted on the belief of God's acceptance of the Sacrificial Lamb NT (Jesus)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
The verse you're quoting is Jn 10:30.

In that chapter, Jesus is asked point blank by a group of Jews if He is the Christ. "If so, tell us plainly," they said.

In the next couple of verses, He said, "I told you" by my works, but you believed not because you're not one of my sheep. Had they been His, they would have "heard" him. So would you.

"You can't rely on someone else words to know if it's true or not."

Why can't I? You do.
Quote:
We who adhere to the word of God regardless of who or where we are , become the same in Christ. The word transforms us into the peculiar people who are not of this world. We are the believers of every word and what peace we have to know the real God. We have a just and righteous God who loves us with kindness, faithfulness and blesses us.

This is a testament to the times we are in. Many will go astray into other false christs and pervert the word to their own meaning. They will make their own gods to serve their purpose. Many will follow men but the true believers follow the true God who is the Old and New testament God. Jesus is the same yesterday , today and forever. Jesus is the great I Am the Mighty God , our Savior and Lord.

We must watch the signs now. It is changing quickly.

God's Blessings to you and all in your life.
Amen.... God bless all THREE of you gentlemen for standing with great convictions and courage in speaking God's truth !! Somebody will hear the Holy Spirit through it all and will be blessed.... amen !!

Old 06-02-2011, 07:35 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Amen.... God bless all THREE of you gentlemen for standing with great convictions and courage in speaking God's truth !! Somebody will hear the Holy Spirit through it all and will be blessed.... amen !!
AMEN!!! God's Word does not return void!

Old 06-02-2011, 07:49 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,697,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
AMEN!!! God's Word does not return void!
A big ~AMEN~....

Old 06-02-2011, 08:21 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,225,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Yes, it is so refreshing to hear the truth being proclaimed!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:30 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,528,565 times
Quote:

Moses was shown the hind parts of God because of the fullness of his power and majesty and glory was too much for any one in the flesh body to see.
Now that's one I've never heard before! God has "hind parts?"

If God is too powerful for humans to behold, then how did Jesus's body contain the "fullness of God?" His body WAS human as far as I know... And didn't he say he'd seen the Father?

I think your post causes more questions than it provides answers.

Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Now that's one I've never heard before! God has "hind parts?"

If God is too powerful for humans to behold, then how did Jesus's body contain the "fullness of God?" His body WAS human as far as I know... And didn't he say he'd seen the Father?

I think your post causes more questions than it provides answers.
Yes, His body was human...but it was also half God. AND, His earthly body was transformed into an eternal body after His resurrection, suitable for the presence of God, just as the believers bodies will be transformed when He comes for us.

Old 06-02-2011, 08:50 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times

YouTube - ‪Johnny cash - Personal jesus‬‏

Old 06-02-2011, 09:00 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
God demanded blood sacrifice for payment of sin in the NT (Jesus' death on the cross)

Straight from the minds of men; the god of this world.
And the choir sings in unison with their religious sentiments
:

"Crucify him!" "Crucify him!" "Crucify him!"

And when they had crucified him, they divided his covering among themselves.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:11 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,528,565 times
Quote:
Taratova,

Context.... We can predict the weather and have no need of rain dances! They didnt know any better. All the religions around them were practicing the same way and worse.

Should we still do a rain dance, or in the case of Washingtonians, a no-more-rain dance? Or do we know better? Yet you wish to retain that archaic view of God... Common sense and context go a long way in understanding God, IMO.
Quote:
But the context has changed... The language is different. God is the same but the people who view it are different, as we are even more different in our culture and understanding...

Quote:
Even in the archaic language you can see he did not require sacrifices...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity