Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:36 AM

74 posts, read 78,788 times

Advertisements

I have just finished sending an e-mail to the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank here in Richmond expressing my dismay and outrage that he would allow a Gay Pride Flag to be displayed along with the American Flag in front of his bank.

In my e-mail I informed him about God's wrath descending upon America in the form of unprecedented weather violence, including the devastating tornado that hit Joplin, Missouri in which a Home Depot store which supports the homosexual agenda was destroyed. The destruction of that store could have been a direct result of God's anger, but look how much destruction and death it took to get any one's attention what the real cause was and what is needed to stop it.

I did warn him that the same situation could occur here and that not only the Federal Building could be destroyed by such a similar tornado or other natural catastrophe but much of the city as well.

I pleaded with him to repent of this action immediately before it could become too late.

This writer is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt with each more and GREATER violent weather occurrence that God is indeed mad at America and is trying to get our attention before it is too late to repent. God will not tolerate these sins of abomination before Him and will do whatever it takes to get His people to repent of them.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:17 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,539,575 times
I'm sure he'll give your letter the consideration it deserves:

http://www.larrywalkemeyer.com/blog/uploaded_images/trash-can-719505.gif (broken link)

Old 06-03-2011, 01:20 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,216,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
I'm sure he'll give your letter the consideration it deserves:
On this we can definitely AGREE 100%!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:16 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,240,595 times
This is either the most ignorant post I've ever read, or a troll. I can't tell either way.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:28 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,950,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editorialist View Post
I have just finished sending an e-mail to the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank here in Richmond expressing my dismay and outrage that he would allow a Gay Pride Flag to be displayed along with the American Flag in front of his bank.

In my e-mail I informed him about God's wrath descending upon America in the form of unprecedented weather violence, including the devastating tornado that hit Joplin, Missouri in which a Home Depot store which supports the homosexual agenda was destroyed. The destruction of that store could have been a direct result of God's anger, but look how much destruction and death it took to get any one's attention what the real cause was and what is needed to stop it.

I did warn him that the same situation could occur here and that not only the Federal Building could be destroyed by such a similar tornado or other natural catastrophe but much of the city as well.

I pleaded with him to repent of this action immediately before it could become too late.

This writer is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt with each more and GREATER violent weather occurrence that God is indeed mad at America and is trying to get our attention before it is too late to repent. God will not tolerate these sins of abomination before Him and will do whatever it takes to get His people to repent of them.

In reality if your theory is correct then the whole world would have already been destroyed and you would not even be here yourself to write this.

You come from a false representation of Gods wrath but if your theory is correct then you yourself are damned because you are not perfect and YOU have not lived up to Gods expectations so quit trying to convince someone else of your righteousness. You are not so righteous in the capacity to prevent Gods wrath from coming upon yourself if you are correct, then God is coming for you to judge and damn you.

If you need a verse to demonstrate this, then, just remember that when Jesus says that he will tell some to depart from him, he was talking about believers like you. So beware, you are not safe.

Old 06-03-2011, 04:24 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,948,121 times
Quote:
a Gay Pride Flag to be displayed along with the American Flag in front of his bank.
America is going the way of Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah. Sin is so prevalent, and acceptable, nowadays that people can even discern it, e.g., drinking, smoking, fornicating, lasciviousness, cheating, lying, stealing, reveling, etc... But, for those paying attention, the hand writing is on the wall. Babylon, too, was filled with sin, and seemed destined to last forever, but the judgement of God cut it down. He with an ear let him hear.

Daniel 5
[1] Belshazzar the king [of Babylon] made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand.
[2] Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein.
[3] Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them.
[4] They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.
[5] In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.
[6] Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.

Then, Daniel the prophet was brought in to interpret the hand writing on the wall.

[25] And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
[26] This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
[27] TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
[28] PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
[29] Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
[30] In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.
[31] And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

Judgement dropped like a swift hammer. So, does America, or any other nation, think its going to get by forever?

Old 06-03-2011, 05:41 PM

4,607 posts, read 6,437,629 times
As a Christian who values all Americans and respects the separation of church as state and our Constitution, I apologize for dominionists like Editorialist who malign Christians with such kookery and intolerance towards others.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:09 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,691,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
This is either the most ignorant post I've ever read, or a troll. I can't tell either way.
no it's real.i've seen similar on other sites.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:42 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,939,495 times
Psssttt.....there are homa-sectials hidin' under yer bed...

Old 06-03-2011, 06:56 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,543,062 times
Quote:
Some people invent their own hell in the present.

And we are almost two weeks away from a full moon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity