Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 09:00 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,645,655 times

Advertisements

Here are the two videos

YouTube - ‪(Real) ~ Amazing UFOs Over London! - 24th - June - 2011 (HD)‬‏

YouTube - ‪U.F.O Deception ~ People Deceived by The E.T Lie. (notice how they are received as friends)‬‏
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 09:16 AM

My pride sticking its ugly head out again. The RFID chip could definitely fulfill this prophecy. Pray about it.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:50 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,545,459 times
AMOS 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
AMOS 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, says the LORD your God."

Many are interpreting the Book of Daniel and Matthew wrong. The Jews were cast out the second time in 70 AD and now have returned to, "no more be cast out." If you are to say that Matthew is referring to the so called 7 year period [actually much longer] of Revelation, how then shall the scripture be fulfilled that says that "they shall no more be pulled up out of their land."

The Book of Matthew is clearly speaking of 66-70 AD and onward. It is the fulfillment of the Book of Daniel:
MT 24:15 "When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand" What was written in the Book of Daniel is now to be understood by reading the book of Matthew; "(whoso reads, let him understand." This was previously sealed information as the Book of Daniel indicates; DAN 12:9 "And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end."

We have been living in the time of the end/s since the days of Christ. 1COR 10:11 "Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come." Many in all generations since Christ have thought it to be the end, and therefore we have the phrase "end/s of the world."

Matthew chapter 24 is so much different then Daniel chapter 12:
MT 24:16 "Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:" This casting out of those of Judea in circa 70 AD stands in stark contrast to what Amos was saying; "and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land." Therefore Matthew 24:16 is not refering to the Book of Revelation.
Not only does Amos speak the Truth but also the Book of Ezekiel:
EZEK 37:22 "And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king [Christ] shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all." The kingdom of the literal David was split but now is one.
EZEK 37:24 "And David [Christ is spiritually called David] my servant shall be king over them;" He rules by the Spirit.

Concerning the second casting out of those of Judea [the first being to Babylon], it is written:
MT 24:20 "But pray you that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
MT 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
MT 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Therefore the Great Tribulation started then, continues till now, and will continue until the very end to fulfill the Book of Revelation because we are still in those days called the "last days".

Israel has suffered [Jacob's troubles] like never before. JER 30:7 "Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it."
This time period of "Jacob's troubles" not only includes the troubles of circa 70 AD but also includes the Holocaust and other persecutions. When the Jews were cast out the first time into Babylon, it was for only 70 years but when they were cast out the second time in 70 AD it was until 1948. It was a time of great tribulation that has never happened to them before nor to the world at large. The Great tribulation as discribed by Jesus in Matthew 24:21 refers to more then just the Jews. It continues even now for the whole world as the Book of Revelation foretold.

The last days began back then and continue until the very end. The statement "those days" is what Peter was referring to when he said, "a day to the Lord is as a thousand years." The "time of the end" refers to the time of Christ until the very end. Therefore the Book of Revelation refers to more then just a 7 year period as it is written:
REV 1:19 "Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;" Here/after means from this time and going forward.

Many examples of what end time/s, last days, and those days mean are derived from the following scriptures and many others:
1COR 10:11 "Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come." ACTS 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" We have been in the last days even from when Peter preached that great sermon because it still applies today.

These type of days are defined for us:
2PET 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

When will Christ return? The Antichrist must appear first as it is written:
2THESS 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2THESS 2:2 That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2THESS 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2THESS 2:4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2THESS 2:5 Remember you not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2THESS 2:6 And now you know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time.
2THESS 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only He [Christ] who now lets will let, until He be taken out of the way.
2THESS 2:8 And then shall that Wicked One will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming ["with power and great glory"]."

Yes the church will see and confront the Antichrist:
REV 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

This is the conclusion of the matter:
REV 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
REV 7:13 "And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and where did they come from?
REV 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

One has to be in great tribulation and we are, to come out of it with victory by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony!

When will Christ return? As it is written:
MT 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
MT 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." 2THESS 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means"

Only the Spirit and rightly dividing the Word of Truth can agree. There is no reward to do otherwise.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:02 AM

Daniel 9 (King James Version)

"24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

It hasn't happened yet. All signs point to us being close in approaching it. Intercede and pray for discernment.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:59 AM

2 posts, read 7,289 times
The times of not being able to buy and sell with out the mark of the beast is in the past. Over and done...during the dark ages this has taken place. The worst of times was definately 70ad. Jews killing jews while rome was outside. It was to the point were they had so many dead they had to throw them over the wall to get them out of the city. Women ate their babies and such...how much worse can it get? We truely are in the great tribulation.

There is no rapture. It does not even mention that word one time in the bible. How can people secretly be taken to heaven when it states in the bible that the lord will return, the clouds rolled back, trumpets sounding, and all will see and bow? This does not sound like a secret snatching to me. When the Lord returns it will be as in the days of Lot and Noah...In both cases the wicked were removed...not the saints.

Lots of prayers for understanding the Lord's will! May the Lord bless you all

Old 06-29-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
Daniel 9 (King James Version)

"24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

It hasn't happened yet. All signs point to us being close in approaching it. Intercede and pray for discernment.
You have a popular interpretation of Daniel but it is not right. You will find that you have no power to back up your words. Many have made merchandise of the church by this popular view and others and thus have hindered the work of God.

The real interpretation is in plain view:
DAN 9:27 And he [Roman ruler] shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the fulfillment, and that which is determined [the days of vengeance] shall be poured upon the desolate [the Jews and their nation]."

The Jews became desolate personally and of their nation because they would not receive the New Covenant that is written of in: JER 31:31 "Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" This New Covenant is the man called Christ [Anointed One]. He is plainly spoken of in, IS 49:8 Thus says the LORD, I will preserve [resurrect] You, and give You for a Covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

After they rejected the New Covenant Jesus said,
LK 13:35 "Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, You shall not see Me, until the time come when you shall say, Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord."

They became desolate and the object of Gods wrath as it is written:
LK 21:21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter therein.
LK 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled [consummation that Daniel 9:27 refers to]"

The Good News [Gospel] of salvation which is known as the acceptable year of the Lord by Isaiah, was rejected by a majority of the Jews and soon became the day of vengeance when time ran out: This is written of in; IS 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me;
IS 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God;" The day of vengeance is clearly portrayed in LK 21:22 "For these bethe days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." LK 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

The Jews blame their woes on the Gentles but it is clear from all the Old Testament writings that it was the wrath of God upon them. Let them take it out on God or answer to God as to what they did with the New Covenant that God has already delivered on. The Gentles were only instruments in God's hand for His wrath but they are now instuments of salvation, as it is written, IS 61:4 "And they [the Jews] shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
IS 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
IS 61:6 But you shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: you shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves."

It is now a new day with the nation of Israel restored and many of the Jews are now turning to their Messiah, the Christ, for personal salvation. And again I concur with: AMOS 9:15 "And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land"

Get it right and you will have the added Power of the Spirit to teach.
1COR 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1COR 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

Old 06-29-2011, 03:39 PM

488 posts, read 1,252,831 times
the sevetny weeks of Daniel... hm each and every person has a different interpretation, but those living in the end-times , those living in the final 7 years will understand the prophecy.. there are things that we can understand only after it has happened. just to tell you an example, the 30 minute silence in heaven.. Daniel 9:27 and Rev 8:1 were fulfilled simultaneously... before the end of 2008 we couldn't really know when or in what way these verses would be fulfilled... we knew its fulfillment was close , for the generation of the fig tree - 1948 is the final generation, and time is running out... but after 2008, the mysetry of this 30 minute silence and Daniel9:27 fell into place.. I'm going to start a thread about it soon..

Old 06-29-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
You have a popular interpretation of Daniel but it is not right. You will find that you have no power to back up your words. Many have made merchandise of the church by this popular view and others and thus have hindered the work of God.

The real interpretation is in plain view:
DAN 9:27 And he [Roman ruler] shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the fulfillment, and that which is determined [the days of vengeance] shall be poured upon the desolate [the Jews and their nation]."

The Jews became desolate personally and of their nation because they would not receive the New Covenant that is written of in: JER 31:31 "Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" This New Covenant is the man called Christ [Anointed One]. He is plainly spoken of in, IS 49:8 Thus says the LORD, I will preserve [resurrect] You, and give You for a Covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

After they rejected the New Covenant Jesus said,
LK 13:35 "Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, You shall not see Me, until the time come when you shall say, Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord."

They became desolate and the object of Gods wrath as it is written:
LK 21:21 Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter therein.
LK 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled [consummation that Daniel 9:27 refers to]"

The Good News [Gospel] of salvation which is known as the acceptable year of the Lord by Isaiah, was rejected by a majority of the Jews and soon became the day of vengeance when time ran out: This is written of in; IS 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me;
IS 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God;" The day of vengeance is clearly portrayed in LK 21:22 "For these bethe days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled." LK 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

The Jews blame their woes on the Gentles but it is clear from all the Old Testament writings that it was the wrath of God upon them. Let them take it out on God or answer to God as to what they did with the New Covenant that God has already delivered on. The Gentles were only instruments in God's hand for His wrath but they are now instuments of salvation, as it is written, IS 61:4 "And they [the Jews] shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
IS 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
IS 61:6 But you shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: you shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves."

It is now a new day with the nation of Israel restored and many of the Jews are now turning to their Messiah, the Christ, for personal salvation. And again I concur with: AMOS 9:15 "And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land"

Get it right and you will have the added Power of the Spirit to teach.
1COR 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1COR 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."
I'm aware of this interpretation. I don't believe it is fully accurate, and I believe it will be obvious as the days unfold ahead. While no one can deny the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, clearly Jesus is talking about the end of the world/ age (Matt 24) in which he will return physically here to set up his millennial kingdom. History is a pattern and so is prophecy. I believe we're on the verge of this unfolding, and the evidence suggests it as well. We'll find out.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
the sevetny weeks of Daniel... hm each and every person has a different interpretation, but those living in the end-times , those living in the final 7 years will understand the prophecy.. there are things that we can understand only after it has happened. just to tell you an example, the 30 minute silence in heaven.. Daniel 9:27 and Rev 8:1 were fulfilled simultaneously... before the end of 2008 we couldn't really know when or in what way these verses would be fulfilled... we knew its fulfillment was close , for the generation of the fig tree - 1948 is the final generation, and time is running out... but after 2008, the mysetry of this 30 minute silence and Daniel9:27 fell into place.. I'm going to start a thread about it soon..
You're right ultimately the people living in this span will understand this prophecy. Interesting, there are some that believe we are in the first 3 1/2 years and about to enter the great tribulation. Who knows.

We're talking about a global "paradigm shift" folks due to the arrival of "aliens". All the pieces are coming into place. << crazy? We will see. Be ready< that's what this thread is about. Look at the middle east. We are getting set up for something big. I do believe we are no doubt in the end times and about to enter the 70th week prophecy.

YouTube - &#x202a;(Real) ~ Amazing UFOs Over London! - 24th - June - 2011 (HD)&#x202c;&rlm;

There's no reason why Christians shouldn't be the number one experts in this area and help win some souls for Christ when things unfold. Be prepared.

YouTube - &#x202a;Tom Horn, Gary Stearman, & LA Marzulli On The Secret Alien Agenda - Pt 1&#x202c;&rlm;

YouTube - &#x202a;Return of the Nephilim - Chuck Missler - Part 1/12&#x202c;&rlm;

Old 06-29-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9786 View Post
I'm aware of this interpretation. I don't believe it is fully accurate, and I believe it will be obvious as the days unfold ahead. While no one can deny the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, clearly Jesus is talking about the end of the world/ age (Matt 24) in which he will return physically here to set up his millennial kingdom. History is a pattern and so is prophecy. I believe we're on the verge of this unfolding, and the evidence suggests it as well. We'll find out.
Just so that you know more fully my thoughts on this matter, I summit the following:
MT 24:6 And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
MT 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
MT 24:8 "All these are the beginning of sorrows."

MT 24:33 So likewise you, when you shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
MT 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Being fulfilled in this context does not mean come and gone but rather come into being as He explained: MT 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. If one were to say that fulfilled means come and gone then we would have to conclude that there will be no more war. The generation that He was speaking to saw the beginning of sorrows including Judea being cast out in circa 70 AD. He spoke of all this as the beginning of sorrows but they would not know of the very end, hour or day, when Christs returns. That was a separate matter.

There have been many generations that have seen kingdom against kingdom, famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in many places. So, which generation do you favor as being the one He was speaking to? Certainly not us or a future generation because it would nullify the statement: MT 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. We and generations gone by have all seen more then just a beginning of sorrows. Certainly this statement of Matt. 24:8 proves that we are not that generation and it will not be a future generation. As time goes by it is even less then a beginning of sorrows and more like a near completion of all things.

Anyway it has been stimulating to talk to you as it has sharpened my understanding even more so. "Iron sharpens iron." Peace to you Brother!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity