U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-07-2011, 12:10 PM
 
Location: New England
34,778 posts, read 23,921,130 times
Reputation: 2573

Advertisements

This is what God is doing with the whole of creation.Taking us all back to the place where we were with him,before we fell. You might not see it, you might not like it,you might question God for bringing back the undeserving(sigh)too this place.Jesus Christ graciously promised this when He said He was going to prepare that place for us,that we would be where HE IS,One with God,I and the Father are one.

Praise Jesus Christ.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Southern California
1,930 posts, read 1,952,143 times
Reputation: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
This is what God is doing with the whole of creation.Taking us all back to the place where we were with him,before we fell. You might not see it, you might not like it,you might question God for bringing back the undeserving(sigh)too this place.Jesus Christ graciously promised this when He said He was going to prepare that place for us,that we would be where HE IS,One with God,I and the Father are one.

Praise Jesus Christ.
It's all about receiving God's Divine Love in our soul. This Divine Love is the very essence of God and when our soul is completely filled with it, we become transformed and at-one with God. May all of God's children become awakened to this awesome blessing.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-09-2011, 08:06 PM
 
Location: New England
34,778 posts, read 23,921,130 times
Reputation: 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
It's all about receiving God's Divine Love in our soul. This Divine Love is the very essence of God and when our soul is completely filled with it, we become transformed and at-one with God. May all of God's children become awakened to this awesome blessing.
Amen friend.God knows how to wake those who are asleep.

Lazarus come forth.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2011, 05:40 AM
 
8,936 posts, read 8,303,259 times
Reputation: 1652
Even after the second-coming of Jesus Christ the earth will be first to be a sinless place for thousand years until deception of man comes and sin returns to allow satan to return to the earth the deceive the nations one last time before the Great Judgment of Jesus ...... See there will be no sin because Satan and the devils , demons and fallen angels will not be able to give man any ideas or hurt them because Holy Spirit will be Very Powerful in these days and these dark spirits will be removed by the promise of the blood and cross of Jesus Christ ,... Then the Lord will witness any corruption of man without the devils influence and were he will judge them and have a people from this group for their everlasting life,..... Not saying that the Lord does not have people from the age of the Priests of Israel, or the age of grace from the cross to the second coming of Jesus were all will be Judge with what they had or did not have from heaven....... were after the Great Judgment there will be No Sin , and people will be freer than even Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden.......... In Jeremiah 29:10 is a similar scripture ideas , were Jerusalem was heaven on earth and the dwelling place of the Lord in those day and then after the babylon captives were done the Lord would send the tribe of Judah back to Israel for Jesus to have his place of visitation
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2011, 07:50 AM
 
7,186 posts, read 5,691,243 times
Reputation: 6300
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Amen friend.God knows how to wake those who are asleep.

Lazarus come forth.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top