Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,754,962 times

Advertisements

Greeting
Here I pray that the people here that I cry out in a world, that only love vanity. Tested my heart to go away, but I will NOT!!! I will because It is His will.

We readin Jeremiah 12:3 But You, O Lord, know me; You have seen me, And You have tested my heart toward You. Pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, And prepare them for the day of slaughter.

John 7:28-29 Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, "You both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know. But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent Me."
John 7:33-34 "I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I go to Him who sent Me.
You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come."
2 Chron 34:21 "Go, inquire of the Lord for me, and for those who are left in Israel and Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found; for great is the wrath of the Lord that is poured out on us, because our fathers have not kept the word of the Lord, to do according to all that is written in this book."
Acts 14:15-17 "Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you that you should turn from these useless things to the living God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all things that are in them,
who in bygone generations allowed all nations to walk in their own ways.
Nevertheless He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good, gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness."
1 Peter 1:13-16 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 07-19-2011 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 03:08 PM

9,695 posts, read 10,041,835 times
The twelve tribes of Israel after King Solomon went on and followed baal god and believed he was the Lord God and was deceived and eventually the Lord Judge these people and today there is very little knowledge of the false god baal, because the Lord removed all knowledge of it for us today ..... Just as there are strange god that people follow today who is different the the old baal god but can still deceive many people , Jesus has know to say in these days ``My people perish because they have no vision``.....So bring a witness of His Word, teach the people give God the Glory and He will give you words to say.......

Old 07-20-2011, 07:28 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,880,042 times
the christian buybull is about as germane to human life as is Uncle Remus. Pretentious fairy tales at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity