Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Whose will...will prevail
A 0 0%
B 1 33.33%
C 0 0%
D 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 02:26 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,511,180 times

Advertisements

Being everyone knows better, it will be interesting to see the reaction
of disappointment of whom will look back and realized they were fooled.
Being that the the most rejected \ ridiculed \ mocked\ unenlightened answer is not correct who do you think will be made to be forced to change their opinion?

A: The insistent UR'ist who insists that all will (not sure how, nobody has explain yet which comes first)
  1. all will bow the knee in belief Jesus and "wallah" all are saved --- or
  2. the ones who knew when alive and waited around while the ones who weren't clued while alive first are made to do their thing and then all will bow the knee and then "wallah" all are saved
  • or
B: the insistent athesist ...
  • or
C: the insistent Islamist
  • or
D: the insistent person whose mentality is bound and determined to "call down the Curse of Y*HoWaH ELoHaa male, YiH*Y*THeH ELoHaaTH female, in Yis*ra-AELy, & of YoHaWaaY ELAAHo male, YoHaYe-aT ELAAHaHTo female, in Esmaa'YLy 'araby, on you & everything you do & on all your friends & family
then I say to you all, who stole my words: GO TO HELL, & BURN FOREVER!
(which I saved the entire two posts that went missing )

Old 08-04-2011, 02:31 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,772,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Being that the the most rejected \ ridiculed \ mocked\ unenlightened answer is not correct who do you think will be made to be forced to change their opinion?

A: The insistent UR'ist who insists that all will (not sure how, nobody has explain yet which comes first)
  2. the ones who knew when alive and waited around while the ones who weren't clued while alive first are made to do their thing and then all will bow the knee and then "wallah" all are saved
  • or
  • or
  • or
D: the insistent person whose mentality is bound and determined to "call down the Curse of Y*HoWaH ELoHaa male, YiH*Y*THeH ELoHaaTH female, in Yis*ra-AELy, & of YoHaWaaY ELAAHo male, YoHaYe-aT ELAAHaHTo female, in Esmaa'YLy 'araby, on you & everything you do & on all your friends & family

Its not "wallah" ... It is "voila".

Old 08-04-2011, 03:57 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,140,410 times
Quote:

• or
  • or
  • or
Are you feeling ok twin.spin?

Old 08-04-2011, 03:58 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,140,410 times
The poll answers seem a bit off.

God's will will be done.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,635,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Its not "wallah" ... It is "voila".
LOL!! I kept trying to figure that out.

Seriously TS? What on God's green earth are you talking about?

Old 08-04-2011, 04:47 PM

9,695 posts, read 10,041,835 times
Men and more mens ideas can come and go , but the one who remains Will, will prevail and that is one called Son of God Lord Jesus Christ who says in the Gospel of Luke 13: 3, 5.......``Except you repent , you will all likewise perish..``....... So here is the author and finisher of the faith for salvation to Heaven and no more will come after ............

Old 08-04-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Are you feeling ok twin.spin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
The poll answers seem a bit off.

God's will will be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
LOL!! I kept trying to figure that out.

Seriously TS? What on God's green earth are you talking about?
First off, it should have been written:

Being that most here rejected \ ridiculed \ mocked\ what us "unenlightened" have say is the answer (which supposedly is not correct), who do you think will be made to be forced to change their opinion?

---------------------------------------------

That is what I'm talking about.
Think it through ....Somebody will be forced to change their opinion.

As far as the insistent athesist is concerned...you're the fool to believe in such nonsense.

As far as the Islamist is concerned, isn't bowing to Jesus ... is he?

As far as the person in example D, you & everything you do & on all your friends & family are going to hell and burn forever in the name of Y*HoWaH ELoHaa male, YiH*Y*THeH ELoHaaTH female, in Yis*ra-AELy, & of YoHaWaaY ELAAHo male, YoHaYe-aT ELAAHaHTo female, in Esmaa'YLy 'araby

Like I said..it's going to be fun to watch. There's going to be somebody who is going to have to admit they were wrong....

Old 08-04-2011, 05:57 PM

28,114 posts, read 30,027,869 times
Quote:

• or
  • or
  • or
I have a question. What's "wallah" mean?

Old 08-04-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I have a question. What's "wallah" mean?
It's the French word "Voilà!", pronounced "vwah-LAH", with the accent on the second syllable, and meaning "There it is!"
It is the magician's word sometimes it's spelled "Whalla", or "Walla"

So be here it known that the correct spelling of the word is "Walla" ............ I hope this clears it up.

Last edited by twin.spin; 08-04-2011 at 07:06 PM..

Old 08-04-2011, 07:50 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,535,910 times
Thread is closed..

We may disagree with one anothers beliefs, we may debate one another about the various beliefs under the umbrella of Christianity..But intentionally ridiculing, insulting or mocking anothers beliefs is leads to more arguing and the chasm widens, and the TOS are violated..even if the intention was not to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity