U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 02:01 PM

488 posts, read 1,084,038 times

Advertisements

Brothers and sisters,

if you are unprepared for the Wedding of the Lamb, it is very important to make changes fast. The time is ripe! I cannot stress enough!
Clean yourselves in His word, get under His blood covering, make the final preparations fast, for the grace period is just about to end. there's seconds on the clock. These warnings will stop soon. It will be obvious and undeniable! therefore, Be ready! - for in an hour you do not expect, the Bridegroom comes and He is coming! if you stay behind, only great tribulation is waiting and the price to come to Jesus will be enormous, then. This world seeks to write God out of its pages. everything has been explained outside of God. men think they have all the answers. It is pure evil! How could this go on? Soon the world will experience what happens when God's protecting hand is pulled away. This is exactly what the world wants. They will have it,then. but those who are willing to come, let them come. Be on the alert. Be ready. Open your spiritual eyes, and see what's going on in the world. if you think everything is all right. you refuse to see. Soon, there will be a price to pay for mentioning His name and calling out to Him. A godless, satanic world government. that is about to come. the fact that it is forming stands out a mile. The prophecies have to come to pass, and yes they are coming to pass! Waiting could be a dangerous position to take. Tomorrow may be too late. It is surely too late for many in the world as we all know. many people are dying without the blood covering of the Lord Jesus Christ, meaning - they are going to hell. It is clearly outlined in His word. Without His blood covering, without the Holy Spirit, no one can enter the Kingdom. Eternal darkness and sorrow await them. You do not want to go there. You do want to be part of His Kingdom. and it's just around the corner. The time to choose, The time to make the final decision has come. each and every one of us must and will make the final decision. Please, don't laugh it off. Consider this carefully. Your eternity is at stake. any future plans are now worthless. what can the world give you that your creator can't? Think it over! Do not forget that the tribulation is in full swing. We are heading towards the midpoint swiftly! The deadline - April 11th - is fixed! The Satanic government will be set up within half a year! Is this a long time? No! Absolutely not!
So let us make the final preparations. Be willing, be ready. He is waiting for you!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 02:06 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,120,122 times
So, this is about being better safe than sorry?

You sure can't count on Gods LOVE to do anything about it.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:49 PM

2,740 posts, read 8,204,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Brothers and sisters,

if you are unprepared for the Wedding of the Lamb, it is very important to make changes fast. The time is ripe! I cannot stress enough!
Clean yourselves in His word, get under His blood covering, make the final preparations fast, for the grace period is just about to end. there's seconds on the clock. These warnings will stop soon. It will be obvious and undeniable! therefore, Be ready! - for in an hour you do not expect, the Bridegroom comes and He is coming! if you stay behind, only great tribulation is waiting and the price to come to Jesus will be enormous, then. This world seeks to write God out of its pages. everything has been explained outside of God. men think they have all the answers. It is pure evil! How could this go on? Soon the world will experience what happens when God's protecting hand is pulled away. This is exactly what the world wants. They will have it,then. but those who are willing to come, let them come. Be on the alert. Be ready. Open your spiritual eyes, and see what's going on in the world. if you think everything is all right. you refuse to see. Soon, there will be a price to pay for mentioning His name and calling out to Him. A godless, satanic world government. that is about to come. the fact that it is forming stands out a mile. The prophecies have to come to pass, and yes they are coming to pass! Waiting could be a dangerous position to take. Tomorrow may be too late. It is surely too late for many in the world as we all know. many people are dying without the blood covering of the Lord Jesus Christ, meaning - they are going to hell. It is clearly outlined in His word. Without His blood covering, without the Holy Spirit, no one can enter the Kingdom. Eternal darkness and sorrow await them. You do not want to go there. You do want to be part of His Kingdom. and it's just around the corner. The time to choose, The time to make the final decision has come. each and every one of us must and will make the final decision. Please, don't laugh it off. Consider this carefully. Your eternity is at stake. any future plans are now worthless. what can the world give you that your creator can't? Think it over! Do not forget that the tribulation is in full swing. We are heading towards the midpoint swiftly! The deadline - April 11th - is fixed! The Satanic government will be set up within half a year! Is this a long time? No! Absolutely not!
So let us make the final preparations. Be willing, be ready. He is waiting for you!

I don't know about April 11th being the "deadline", but I do agree with the overall message: get prepared!

Bud

Old 10-11-2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
I don't know about April 11th being the "deadline", but I do agree with the overall message: get prepared!

Bud
So, better safe than sorry?

Old 10-11-2011, 03:05 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,728,699 times
Be assured, those who have died in Yahushua and those are alive at the time of His return will rise at the same exact time and there will be no pre-tribulation rapture or mid-tribulation rapture. Noone will be mysteriously dissappearing from the planet in some rapture. What's going to happen is the seven last plagues and then the wrath of Elohim will happen. The wrath of Elohim will happen the same exact time of the return of the Messiah. We will be protected during this wrath and will be caught up before the heaven's and the earth dissappear in flames. The heaven's will be rolled up like a scroll, then all mankind will stand before Elohim, then there will be a new heavens and a new earth for us. If I need to I will show you this in His Word. It's simple. But of course I don't use the writings of Paul. It's in Isaiah, Joel, Daniel, Matthew, Mark (which is really the Book of Peter), 1st or 2nd Peter, and Revelation. There are also other places in the Old Testament.

I'm not speaking against this thread as the message is a good one.

You just need to understand that you will see the great deception, if Elohim allows it further. The great deception is Satan's UFO/Alien deception. I personally am an eyewitness to these man fabricated spacecraft as well as other things. However, noone knows the time of His return and it will be a surprise. The great deception has really allready taken place as well as the mark of the beast and other prophesies. I believe it's highly likely Yahushua could return any minute. It will be a surprise to ALL! Even Satan.

You must be ready. I will leave you with this one very critical word.

STOP SINNING (10 Commandments)
Be water baptized
Listen and obey the teachings of the Messiah wholeheartedly
PRAY constantly!!!

I believe it is very important for all believers to take back the Ten Commandment into their heart and remember to keep the Seventh Day Sabbath holy. Separate yourself from the pagan customs in the church and if you have to find a Messianic fellowship. Pray about it before you let it go through one side and out the other. Do what I've said, and then pray about it. He will let you know if what I'm saying is true.

Don't decieve yourself, if your living in sin, you will not have your prayers answered. This is also scriptural.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
You must be ready. I will leave you with this one very critical word.

STOP SINNING
Be water baptized
Listen and obey the teachings of the Messiah wholeheartedly
PRAY constantly!!!

Oh, so if someone skips the water baptism they will be sorry?

Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Oh, so if someone skips the water baptism they will be sorry?
Yes!!! If they are not some eskimo or pigmie or tribal member out in the middle of nowhere and don't know or have the Messiah's teachings, then yes. If your reading this then that means you know the truth. Your conscience will bear witness to this fact because of the Holy Spirit's conviction. It's your choice to obey the Messiah Words.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:17 PM

I feel I have no choice but to let this be my last post for a while. I have tried my best to share the teachings of Yahushua the Messiah, but now, I need some time for me and Elohim. I need to escape this forum for a while. I do hope you all are blessed and desperately listen and obey Yahushua the Messiah. I hope I've been a blessing.

May Yahua's blessings be upon you. I bless you in the name of Yahushua... so be it.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Yes!!! If they are not some eskimo or pigmie or tribal member out in the middle of nowhere and don't know or have the Messiah's teachings, then yes. If your reading this then that means you know the truth. Your conscience will bear witness to this fact because of the Holy Spirit's conviction. It's your choice to obey the Messiah Words.

Actually you will not be able to demonstrate a scriptural exception for your words, no I doubt I have read truth just because you wrote it.

What does being an eskimo or pigmie have to do with anything?

Funny how that works eh? Someone with a much larger list of criteria than you will claim the same thing, I guess your list is incomplete and you're damned. I'll save ya a seat in hell.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
I feel I have no choice but to let this be my last post for a while. I have tried my best to share the teachings of Yahushua the Messiah, but now, I need some time for me and Elohim. I need to escape this forum for a while. I do hope you all are blessed and desperately listen and obey Yahushua the Messiah. I hope I've been a blessing.

May Yahua's blessings be upon you. I bless you in the name of Yahushua... so be it.

Not to be confused with having to listen to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity