Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:20 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,448,153 times

Advertisements

To somebody.....

I know it's hard for you right now (me too), the turmoil the world's in, not probably seeing your way through the day, not sure where the rent, the bills, where dinner is coming from tonight. Just wanted to tell you....hold on! Pray your way through, YES in the midst of it all, praise Him!! He's faithful! Our Lord God Almighty hears you, sees our need. Remain faithful, nothings too big for our God, okay? Blessings to you and your family, hold on.

Phillips, Craig & Dean - Revelation Song lyrics - YouTube

Your sister in Christ Jesus
Betsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 05:00 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,635,685 times
Times ARE really tough for a lot of folks and you're right Betsey, the best thing we can do is pray, pray, pray!! Amen!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:04 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,448,153 times
Default God in Heaven Knows!!

Awoke this morning with a song and praise on my heart, heard this song upon rising this morning for the first time; stopped by for a moment to share it with someone, receive it in the name of Jesus, amen?

Do you remember the day when He reached down His hands for you? I remember it like yesterday! Do you remember that feeling of being loved unconditionally for the first time in your life, no matter how old, (or young ) you were? Well, to-whom-this-may-concern.....this SAME Jesus is still reaching down for you today, amen? Had to come here this morning to tell you, it's okay. His love is never changing! It ain't over yet, press your way through no matter what comes your way!

And though it may have been a while since you've reached up, do so today, He'll reach back for you! He's waiting, I know... He reached down for me and I didn't have to do anything but humble myself and cry out; He was waiting right there for me, hallelujah!! Come all you who are weary and need rest, whether you're emotionally, spiritually, physically tired, COME.....yes, just as you are!! God bless you all, just had to share this with someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WjgE...eature=related

Your sister in Christ Jesus,
Betsey Lane

Old 12-17-2011, 09:11 AM

14,905 posts, read 17,206,259 times
Thank you for sharing, Betsey. I love this song. God bless.

Old 12-17-2011, 05:18 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,707,929 times
Ah, sweet precious Betsey.... it is always up-lifting to see your post encouraging and reaching out to those who are in need, who that are tired and weary in these difficult times with a heart that are so beaten down with the darkness of this world and without hope......

Our God is faithful who never sleeps and is always seeking 24/7 those hearts who are tired, weary, discourage and filled with a broken and contriteness ! It is wonderful to see and read those who come speaking His HOPE..... an instrument of His faithfulness who hear His call to speak His words of His precious love, encouragement, pointing them to the Father who has the answer to all their needs.

He has been ready for a long time and willing to give them a heart to believe, trusting Him completely regardless of what may or may not be going on around them..... that it is time to believe and to walk by faith, not by sight !!

Thank you.... for being that servant of out Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ !!
There is no doubt in my heart the very words He laid on your heart to proclaim, sharing this day to that lonely, scared, faithless, fearful, guilty, weary, discouraged, a heart of dismayed, etc.,...... someone has been truly blessed and our Lord God is manifesting His glory unto them throught the words and video that He is there for them.... amen !!

Blessings !!!

Old 12-17-2011, 06:04 PM

337 posts, read 409,579 times
Praise God, I wouldn't want to live one day with Him! Even when I am broke and can't pay my bills at times I still have God to turn to and so far it always seems to work out.

johnny cash~Peace in the valley~ - YouTube

Old 12-18-2011, 07:14 AM

Lead me to the Cross - Chris and Conrad - YouTube

Another encouraging one. Have a blessed day.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:18 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,080,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind over Chatter View Post
Praise God, I wouldn't want to live one day with Him! Even when I am broke and can't pay my bills at times I still have God to turn to and so far it always seems to work out.

johnny cash~Peace in the valley~ - YouTube

Did you mean 'without Him'?...

Old 12-18-2011, 01:16 PM

Better than a Hallelujah (lyrics) Amy Grant - YouTube

Old 12-18-2011, 03:36 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,669,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
To somebody.....

I know it's hard for you right now (me too), the turmoil the world's in, not probably seeing your way through the day, not sure where the rent, the bills, where dinner is coming from tonight. Just wanted to tell you....hold on! Pray your way through, YES in the midst of it all, praise Him!! He's faithful! Our Lord God Almighty hears you, sees our need. Remain faithful, nothings too big for our God, okay? Blessings to you and your family, hold on.

Phillips, Craig & Dean - Revelation Song lyrics - YouTube

Your sister in Christ Jesus
Betsey
Hi Betsy ! It is so good to hear from you ! I miss you girrrl !

Thank you for your precious heart.

Love,
Verna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity