Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2011, 10:08 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,754,438 times

Advertisements

Hello & Greeting
Remember I put in a posts before, about what the scriptural say about the truth, not what I say but the Word of God, and what will happen! Everyone see to be puzzled at word “willful sin.” but there is also, when a person who “sin willfully.” also. Thank You

We being with 1 John 1:5-10 (NKJV) This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
Romans 12:4-5 (KJV) For as we have many members in one body and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
1 Cor 15:45-49 (NLT) The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person or a soul.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit. What comes first is the natural body with a soul spirit, then the spiritual body will comes later, a life-giving Spirit. Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, our flesh, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven, a life-giving Spirit in the natural body. Earthly people are like the earthly man, and heavenly people are like the heavenly man, but not human, a spiritual being. Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man, a new creation.

Our talents
We read in Romans 12:4-5 (KJV) For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: (Talents) So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

What is a Member, it is Spiritual. Members are Talents!

Romans 12:3-5 (NLT) Because of the privilege and authority God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us. Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. (Function)

Romans 7:4-6 (NLT) my dear brothers and sisters, in a point in time, in history or in the future: You will die to the power of the law when you died with Christ in that time. You will be united with the one who was raised from the dead. As a result, now we must produce a harvest of good deeds for God.
In our presence old nature, sinful desires were at work within us, and the law aroused these evil desires that produced a harvest of sinful deeds, resulting in death, but now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. But now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit.
our condition, Members as we understand is Talents! This give us the ability to create and have dreams, dreams is amembers.
As I understand, Satan causes man to change his nature, to being perfect in God, by separate by law, which is the law of sin. Another member, who is known to the law of sin, Sin is a member.

Romans 7:23-24 (NKJV) But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members

James 1:14-16 (NKJV) But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
Note: Sin does not force itself on the unwilling, but is chosen because of its attractions.
His same idea is vividly illustrated by the tragic path of an addict: A habit once acquired completely controls that person eventually. Full-grown suggests bringing a goal to completion. The idea here is that sin has reached its maturity and has possessed the very character of the individual.

Prolonging once life, the more you sin the shorter your life

Eph 6:1-3 (NKJV) Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
"Honor your father and mother," which is the first commandment with promise:
"that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth."

Romans 8:12-14 (NKJV) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors--not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Prov 10:27 (NKJV) The fear of the Lord prolongs days, But the years of the wicked will be shortened.
Prov 10:16 (NKJV) The labor of the righteous leads to life, The wages of the wicked to sin.
Prov 10:30 (NKJV) The righteous will never be removed, But the wicked will not inhabit the earth.
1 Cor 11:31 (NLT) But if we would examine and judge ourselves, we would not be judged by God in this way.

Willful sin is ?

We being in Jer 44:5-8 (NKJV) But they did not listen or incline their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense to other gods.
So My fury and My anger were poured out and kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as it is this day.'
Now therefore, thus says the Lord, the God of hosts, the God of Israel: 'Why do you commit this great evil against yourselves, to cut off from you man and woman, child and infant, out of Judah, leaving none to remain, in that you provoke Me to wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense to other gods in the land of Egypt where you have gone to dwell, that you may cut yourselves off and be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth?

Willful sin is provoking God to wrath, in Jeremiah 44: God the Father said I WILL!

We read in Jer 43:7-13 (NKJV) So they went to the land of Egypt, for they did not obey the voice of the Lord. And they went as far as Tahpanhes. Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,
"Take large stones in your hand, and hide them in the sight of the men of Judah, in the clay in the brick courtyard which is at the entrance to Pharaoh's house in Tahpanhes; and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: "Behold, I will send and bring Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant, and will set his throne above these stones that I have hidden. And he will spread his royal pavilion over them.
When he comes, he shall strike the land of Egypt and deliver to death those appointed for death, and to captivity those appointed for captivity, and to the sword those appointed for the sword.
I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of Egypt, and he shall burn them and carry them away captive. And he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd puts on his garment, and he shall go out from there in peace.
He shall also break the sacred pillars of Beth Shemesh that are in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians he shall burn with fire." ' "

Sin Willfuly

Sin willful is also, and the law of presumptuous sin against the Son of Man

1 John 1:8-10 (NKJV) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Heb 10:26 (NKJV) For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Heb 6:4-8 (NKJV) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; but if it bears thorns and briars, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.

Heb 10:28-31 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Gal 4:29 (NKJV) But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 5:4 (NLT) For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace.
Gal 5:3 (NLT) I’ll say it again. If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey every regulation in the whole law of Moses.
Gal 3:3-4 (NKJV) Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
Have you suffered so many things in vain--if indeed it was in vain?

Num 15:29-31 (NKJV) You shall have one law for him who sins unintentionally, for him who is native-born among the children of Israel and for the stranger who dwells among them.
'But the person who does anything presumptuously, whether he is native-born or a stranger, that one brings reproach on the Lord, and he shall be cut off from among his people.
Because he has despised the word of the Lord, and has broken His commandment, that person shall be completely cut off; his guilt shall be upon him.' "

The law of Unintentional Sin

Num 15:22-26 (NKJV)'If you sin unintentionally, and do not observe all these commandments which the Lord has spoken to Moses--
all that the Lord has commanded you by the hand of Moses, from the day the Lord gave commandment and onward throughout your generations-- then it will be, if it is unintentionally committed, without the knowledge of the congregation, that the whole congregation shall offer one young bull as a burnt offering, as a sweet aroma to the Lord, with its grain offering and its drink offering, according to the ordinance, and one kid of the goats as a sin offering.
So the priest shall make atonement for the whole congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them, for it was unintentional; they shall bring their offering, an offering made by fire to the Lord, and their sin offering before the Lord, for their unintended sin.
It shall be forgiven the whole congregation of the children of Israel and the stranger who dwells among them, because all the people did it unintentionally.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 11-23-2011 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2011, 05:50 AM

9,695 posts, read 10,036,927 times
In Matthew 7: 21-23.....Jesus said ..``Not everybody that says to me Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven, But he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven`, [ but look at all these gifts of the Holy Spirit you gave, measure our salvation?]..`and then I will profess to them I never knew you depart from me you that work iniquity``........So what is the will of God? ... Well it is the true whole understanding of the character of The Living God and His ethics and purpose by the Word of God ...... I remember one preacher years ago who would repent every day , but still needed more of the Lord because the sin of the world was a burden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity