U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 03:37 PM

5,965 posts, read 6,074,996 times

Advertisements

Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

Moderator cut: delete/sarcastic

Last edited by june 7th; 01-05-2012 at 08:16 AM..
Rate this post positively

Old 01-04-2012, 04:16 PM

6,822 posts, read 5,556,369 times
If he knows, it probably has something to do with the elitist of the world knowing as well.

Put another politician scape-goat puppet in place as they slowly but efficiently work toward they're new "Aquarian" Age New World Order. When you control the opposition, you don't have any.

It's interesting to hear old tapes of Chuck Smith back in the eighties talk about the "dominionists"/"Kingdom Now" "Christians"/"Mormons" gaining leadership to bring in the New Age. It's also interesting to hear about the Bohemian Grove rituals back then as well celebrating the spring fertility rites.

Nothing is new. These folks have been slowly selling this country out for decades.

Just watch and see how they succesfully drop the U.S. constitution entirely for the sake of "World Peace" in their elitist pagan "New Age".

p.s.
It won't be "Mother Nature's" Cleansing Cycle. It will be the wrath of YHWH Almighty God. Get saved if you are not already. Dark times ahead.

We can see a nuclear war on the horizen as we speak. "Order out of Chaos" is their motto. They need a war (probably Religious with using Christian labels) to get people to put away they're religious differences aside for the sake of humanity.

People will hate Biblical Christians and Jews... just as it clearly states in the scriptures.

Messiah is coming back. The "Day of the LORD" is prophesied over 80 times in the scriptures both OT and NT. In the NT we find out it is the day of Christ where ALL usurping spirits (us?) are cast out of the Kingdom.

We don't want to be usurping spirits.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:04 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,141,193 times
I wouldn't make a mans money the criteria as to whether or not he is telling the truth. After all, King Solomon was one of the richest men but also the wisest. That was the Lord's doing to benefit all.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:22 AM

4,486 posts, read 4,683,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Who listens to this halfwit? Really.
Unfortunately, my mother did.

And several thousand dollars later, she was still listening to the pompous fool, right up until the day she died.

Sadly, there are countless more where she came from.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:42 AM

5,965 posts, read 6,074,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
Didn't he run for president at one time? If so why didn't he get God's endorsement? Pat what are this weeks Lottery Numbers?
Yes, he did run for President once... from Wikipedia:

"At the start of the primary election season in early 1988, televangelist Pat Robertson's campaign was attacked because of a statement he had made about his military service. In his campaign literature, he stated he was a combat Marine who served in the Korean War. Other Marines in his battalion contradicted Robertson's version, claiming he had never spent a day in a combat environment. They asserted that instead of fighting in the war, Robertson's primary responsibility was supplying alcoholic beverages for his officers. (See Education and military service)."

Old 01-05-2012, 04:25 AM

488 posts, read 1,060,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post

Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO)

Anyone besides me find this laughable? I wonder why God tells Pat everything first? Could it be that Pat is God's favorite multi-millionaire?
of course the whole thing is silly, there will not be a 45th President, because Barack Obama Will be the king of the earth within the next 3 that is three months

Old 01-05-2012, 06:46 AM

2,818 posts, read 3,025,082 times
pat is a joke like the rest of the church folks on TV. You will never hear pat or olsteen or jakes, etc... say that God called them to the mission field to live in the jungle and barely eat while sharing the Gospel. I really believe that this guy has no idea what the Gospel is. But, this is what the institutional church system has become.
I wish God would tell him the lotto numbers for tomorrow. wait, he doesnt need to hit the lotto because he is constantly robbing the people of God.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:49 AM

72,692 posts, read 38,654,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post

Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO)

Anyone besides me find this laughable? I wonder why God tells Pat everything first? Could it be that Pat is God's favorite multi-millionaire?
God told him, but he is not telling anyone I think he should name the next president if he knows who it is.

And the president whose views are not in line with the majority. Only 20% agreed with Bush so it must have been him. hehheh

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 01-05-2012 at 07:14 AM..

Old 01-05-2012, 06:53 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,077,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
I wouldn't make a mans money the criteria as to whether or not he is telling the truth. After all, King Solomon was one of the richest men but also the wisest. That was the Lord's doing to benefit all.

Oh pat may have over the years said some things that were true, but my point is that people start calling him a nut job and a moron, and they are missing the point.

Pat is wise, he's figured out how to get people to make him rich, a dumb person can't pull that off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or