U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-10-2012, 10:55 PM
 
1,493 posts, read 1,139,795 times
Reputation: 383

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Ok Ive tried to gather the articles.. all needs to be read to get a clear picture.. IMO..

Red Alert, The correct dates for WWIII, Sudden Destruction & Rapture
http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com/docs/documents/852bd5dn.pdf

11 Scriptural signs pointing towards to Jan 27-28, 2012
http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com/docs/documents/qswcf7su.pdf

Red Alert, The Biblical date for Rapture & Sudden Destruction
http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com/docs/documents/zgdzn2pd.pdf

Finally I found a site where the 4th warning alert (Jan 8th) is posted
Yahoo! Groups

If you live in the US, and if you watch TV on a regular basis, I doubt the first two escaped your attention.. the next two are more than interesting as well and the 5th one is the one that is yet to come.. I recommend you read the links above to see what i am talking about because I can't sum it up in one sentence.. The NWO elite is quite "smart" so to speak and "we" whave been warned.. if WWIII starts on the day given, pls know it could be known in advance... it is up to you how you treat this information....
Ok, I decided to go ahead and read the "final warning"...which I still think the halo over broncos stadium and throwing 316 (john 3:16) yards was a better sign than Defcon blue ...but if nothing happens more than a minor earthquake somewhere on Jan 27-28, will you please give it a rest with the pre-trib paranoia for a while?

Last edited by Jrhockney; 01-10-2012 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Forgot the 316 yard thing ;p
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-11-2012, 01:36 AM
 
488 posts, read 1,060,677 times
Reputation: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhockney View Post
Ok, I decided to go ahead and read the "final warning"...which I still think the halo over broncos stadium and throwing 316 (john 3:16) yards was a better sign than Defcon blue ...but if nothing happens more than a minor earthquake somewhere on Jan 27-28, will you please give it a rest with the pre-trib paranoia for a while?
First off, I am not a pre-tribber... that is to say, there aren't 7 years left till the second coming.. there's mounting evidence we've been in the final 7 years since 2008, and it's actually the Great Tribulation (that I call the final 1260 days anyay) that is ahead of us... Also, there's mounting evidence that the final 1260 days begins on April 11, 2012, this i am sure of.. but before that day, the NWO will have been in operation for a while..(this is logical because it is hard to imgagine that on April 10, it's business like usual, and the next day "O" is in Israel declaring to be God etc..) the question is, what exactly is this "while"? weeks, months? the end of this month to start the first step for the establishment of the NWO (destruction of the US in a nuclear war) seems to be quite likely! regarless of which day they use, they have less than 3 months to change the world..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 07:14 AM
 
Location: Oregon
3,066 posts, read 3,208,770 times
Reputation: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhockney View Post
Ok, I decided to go ahead and read the "final warning"...which I still think the halo over broncos stadium and throwing 316 (john 3:16) yards was a better sign than Defcon blue ...but if nothing happens more than a minor earthquake somewhere on Jan 27-28, will you please give it a rest with the pre-trib paranoia for a while?
RESPONSE:

Matthew 26:64
"Jesus said to him (the high priest) in reply, “You have said so. But I tell you: From now on you (the high priest) will see ‘the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power’ and ‘coming on the clouds of heaven.’'

But Jesus was wrong. The high priest didn't see any parousia. Neither will we in January.

People have been claiming "red alerts" ever since the New Testament was written. They all have had one thing in common. It never happened.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 07:18 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 6,074,654 times
Reputation: 1603
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient warrior View Post
RESPONSE:

Matthew 26:64
"Jesus said to him (the high priest) in reply, “You have said so. But I tell you: From now on you (the high priest) will see ‘the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power’ and ‘coming on the clouds of heaven.’'

But Jesus was wrong. The high priest didn't see any parousia. Neither will we in January.

People have been claiming "red alerts" ever since the New Testament was written. They all have had one thing in common. It never happened.
Jesus was never wrong about anything. You sure don't have the answers.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 11:00 AM
 
Location: Oregon
3,066 posts, read 3,208,770 times
Reputation: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Jesus was never wrong about anything. You sure don't have the answers.
RESPONSE:

"Jesus said to him (the high priest) in reply, “You have said so. But I tell you: From now on you (the high priest) will see ‘the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power’ and ‘coming on the clouds of heaven.’' [But the high priest didn't].

"And when they shall persecute you in this city, flee into another. Amen I say to you, you shall not finish all the cities of Israel, till the Son of man come. "[But Jesus didn't]

" But I tell you of a truth: There are some standing here that shall not taste death, till they see the kingdom of God". [But they all died before Jesu returned on any clouds of heaven].

"For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died......For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call and with the sound of God’s trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord for ever. " [But they all died and Jesus hasn't returned]

None of the four prophecies came true. Jesus was wrong four times.

So I do have most of the answers, as I have just demonstrated.

Last edited by ancient warrior; 01-11-2012 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: addition
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM
 
1,493 posts, read 1,139,795 times
Reputation: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
First off, I am not a pre-tribber... that is to say, there aren't 7 years left till the second coming.. there's mounting evidence we've been in the final 7 years since 2008, and it's actually the Great Tribulation (that I call the final 1260 days anyay) that is ahead of us... Also, there's mounting evidence that the final 1260 days begins on April 11, 2012, this i am sure of.. but before that day, the NWO will have been in operation for a while..(this is logical because it is hard to imgagine that on April 10, it's business like usual, and the next day "O" is in Israel declaring to be God etc..) the question is, what exactly is this "while"? weeks, months? the end of this month to start the first step for the establishment of the NWO (destruction of the US in a nuclear war) seems to be quite likely! regarless of which day they use, they have less than 3 months to change the world..
What?! No pretrib rapture?! I thought that was every pop-culture doomsday screamers happiest thought?! Oh well. I guess I've heard too much from Tim Lahaye ;p

So what you're saying is "no promises for the 27th-28th?" Sounds like a comp out to me if that's the case. What about after the "final 1260 days?" Will you give us a break then or will you just post stuff from the next best endtimes site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient warrior View Post
RESPONSE:

"Jesus said to him (the high priest) in reply, “You have said so. But I tell you: From now on you (the high priest) will see ‘the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power’ and ‘coming on the clouds of heaven.’' [But the high priest didn't].

"And when they shall persecute you in this city, flee into another. Amen I say to you, you shall not finish all the cities of Israel, till the Son of man come. "[But Jesus didn't]

" But I tell you of a truth: There are some standing here that shall not taste death, till they see the kingdom of God". [But they all died before Jesu returned on any clouds of heaven].

"For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died......For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call and with the sound of God’s trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord for ever. " [But they all died and Jesus hasn't returned]

None of the four prophecies came true. Jesus was wrong four times.

So I do have most of the answers, as I have just demonstrated.
Oh go read an apologetics site will ya?! There are numerous possible defenses depending on what school of theology its based on.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 12:59 PM
 
488 posts, read 1,060,677 times
Reputation: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient warrior View Post
RESPONSE:

"Jesus said to him (the high priest) in reply, “You have said so. But I tell you: From now on you (the high priest) will see ‘the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power’ and ‘coming on the clouds of heaven.’' [But the high priest didn't].

"And when they shall persecute you in this city, flee into another. Amen I say to you, you shall not finish all the cities of Israel, till the Son of man come. "[But Jesus didn't]

" But I tell you of a truth: There are some standing here that shall not taste death, till they see the kingdom of God". [But they all died before Jesu returned on any clouds of heaven].

"For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died......For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call and with the sound of God’s trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord for ever. " [But they all died and Jesus hasn't returned]

None of the four prophecies came true. Jesus was wrong four times.

So I do have most of the answers, as I have just demonstrated.
as most prophecies in the bible, these are so called dual prophecies having a two fold fulfillment. the same applies to the olivet discourse and the vast majority of end times prophecies... the first fulfillment pertains to the establishment of the church.. that is pentecost.. that's when Jesus sent His Holy Spirit to the earth.. and all the aposltes lived to see it.. the second fulfillment is yet to come, and that's the return of Jesus..
you don't have to believe it, it is your choice but Jesus was not wrong,
you just have to understand what he meant..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 01:19 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 6,077,573 times
Reputation: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
as most prophecies in the bible, these are so called dual prophecies having a two fold fulfillment. the same applies to the olivet discourse and the vast majority of end times prophecies... the first fulfillment pertains to the establishment of the church.. that is pentecost.. that's when Jesus sent His Holy Spirit to the earth.. and all the aposltes lived to see it.. the second fulfillment is yet to come, and that's the return of Jesus..
you don't have to believe it, it is your choice but Jesus was not wrong,
you just have to understand what he meant..


So, is this dual meaning an issue that you will point out after Jan 28th, when you are still here?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 01:19 PM
 
488 posts, read 1,060,677 times
Reputation: 174
[quote=Jrhockney;22498833]What?! No pretrib rapture?! I thought that was every pop-culture doomsday screamers happiest thought?! Oh well. I guess I've heard too much from Tim Lahaye ;p

So what you're saying is "no promises for the 27th-28th?" Sounds like a comp out to me if that's the case. What about after the "final 1260 days?" Will you give us a break then or will you just post stuff from the next best endtimes site?

since there are 3 years and 9 months until the second coming, it is clear that the pretrib scenario is false.. after the rapture many might think there are 7 years left, but the final 7 years started in 2008 and we are actually 3 months from the reign of the antichrist.. We are closer to the end than people imagine


"Will you give us a break then or will you just post stuff from the next best endtimes site?"

I guarantee what you think won't happen... that the final 1260days begin on April 11 is set, preordained, and unhchageable.. so i won't have to think about what to say "if it comes and goes"

and as i said, you won't have to wait 3 months to see it, the NWO will be in operatino for weeks or months by then.. so these are the last days, no doubt about it
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 6,077,573 times
Reputation: 644
[quote=doesntspringtomind;22499161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrhockney View Post
What?! No pretrib rapture?! I thought that was every pop-culture doomsday screamers happiest thought?! Oh well. I guess I've heard too much from Tim Lahaye ;p

So what you're saying is "no promises for the 27th-28th?" Sounds like a comp out to me if that's the case. What about after the "final 1260 days?" Will you give us a break then or will you just post stuff from the next best endtimes site?

since there are 3 years and 8 months until the second coming, it is clear that the pretrib scenario is false.. after the rapture many might think there are 7 years left, but the final 7 years started in 2008 and we are actually 3 months from the reign of the antichrist.. We are closer to the end than people imagine


"Will you give us a break then or will you just post stuff from the next best endtimes site?"

I guarantee what you think won't happen... that the final 1260days begin on April 11 is set, preordained, and unhchageable.. so i won't have to think about what to say "if it comes and goes"

and as i said, you won't have to wait 3 months to see it, the NWO will be in operatino for weeks or months by then.. so these are the last days, no doubt about it


So really you have gone from date setting back to being so vague that no one can hold your feet to the fire over jan 28th.


It's jan 28th, but well, maybe not really, but it's close?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 PM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top