Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 06:03 AM

134 posts, read 507,273 times

Advertisements

This is a continuation from the prior posting on Dayna Muldoone Ministries.

My experience with Dayna's Ministries.

I can honestly say that when I attend her services, I have felt the presence of the Lord. I have talked to her on various situations and social events. She has shared her testimony with me and others which I find facinating. I have seen her pinpoint out peoples sicknesses and her give prophetic words to some.

Though I see all this somehow I am uneasy about a few things that I am asking God to clarify.

1) She calles Leroy Jenkins - Her spiritual father. My spirit doesn't agree with that ministry at all.

2) Placing money amounts on the envelops. Honestly, I am a true giver and believe that giving is from the heart and is an individual desire that is spirit lead not man lead.

So as my spiritual friends feel free to pray that if my concerns have merrit that things hidden are exposed and if they are unmerrited that my heart is resolved.

What has been your experience with this ministry?????????????

Old 03-29-2009, 03:09 PM

3 posts, read 15,902 times
That uneasy feeling is God talking to YOU!!! I have posted my feelings/experiences with her on your other post. I also have a problem with someone who constantly asks for money...yet rarely opens the bible to teach the Word. She spends a great deal of time telling everone what God is telling her...but what about what he tells ALL of us in the Bible?

Old 02-17-2011, 03:54 PM

1 posts, read 3,474 times
FYI: An uneasy feeling can also be fear and/or the enemy. It is not necessarily God talking!

Old 02-18-2011, 02:41 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,617,566 times
WOW! Slowest moving thread EVER!!!!

Old 02-18-2011, 03:57 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,367,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSCCS View Post
This is a continuation from the prior posting on Dayna Muldoone Ministries.

My experience with Dayna's Ministries.

I can honestly say that when I attend her services, I have felt the presence of the Lord. I have talked to her on various situations and social events. She has shared her testimony with me and others which I find facinating. I have seen her pinpoint out peoples sicknesses and her give prophetic words to some.

Though I see all this somehow I am uneasy about a few things that I am asking God to clarify.

1) She calles Leroy Jenkins - Her spiritual father. My spirit doesn't agree with that ministry at all.

2) Placing money amounts on the envelops. Honestly, I am a true giver and believe that giving is from the heart and is an individual desire that is spirit lead not man lead.

So as my spiritual friends feel free to pray that if my concerns have merrit that things hidden are exposed and if they are unmerrited that my heart is resolved.

What has been your experience with this ministry?????????????
Hi HSCCS,
I haven't had any experience with this ministry.
All I wanted to say was this: be very, very careful when people ask for you money. I believe that when Jesus commended the poor widow for putting in her mite, it was (among other things) to tell us that when we are serious, we put our money where our mouth is. Since she was poor, her giving was worth more. It represents us giving our "whole being" to God. Not tithing.

If the ministry needs your money, then it isn't of the Lord (imo..).

Just a reflection...

Blessings,
brian

Old 07-23-2011, 12:00 AM

3 posts, read 6,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Hi HSCCS,
I haven't had any experience with this ministry.
All I wanted to say was this: be very, very careful when people ask for you money. I believe that when Jesus commended the poor widow for putting in her mite, it was (among other things) to tell us that when we are serious, we put our money where our mouth is. Since she was poor, her giving was worth more. It represents us giving our "whole being" to God. Not tithing.

If the ministry needs your money, then it isn't of the Lord (imo..).

Just a reflection...

Blessings,
brian
Ministers are employed by God and God provides. God can use anything to provide. You put your money where your spirit is fed! Pastor Dayna is the real deal. I became a prayer partner a year ago and God used her to minister to my needs. She did not know me and held my hand and knew exactly what I had come to her crusade for, and that's just one testimony! Everything God told her came to pass in my life!!!! And some of you mentioned women preachers and spoke of Deborah in judges. She was a prophet! Ask God to reveal wisdom to you don't take my word for it!

Old 07-23-2011, 12:28 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemydolphinz View Post
Ministers are employed by God and God provides. God can use anything to provide. You put your money where your spirit is fed! Pastor Dayna is the real deal. I became a prayer partner a year ago and God used her to minister to my needs. She did not know me and held my hand and knew exactly what I had come to her crusade for, and that's just one testimony! Everything God told her came to pass in my life!!!! And some of you mentioned women preachers and spoke of Deborah in judges. She was a prophet! Ask God to reveal wisdom to you don't take my word for it!
YOU ARE PROVING TO GOD THAT HE MEANS MORE TO YOU THEN ANYTHING, EVEN THE WORLDLY THINGS.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MIRACLE OR A BLESSING, GIVE A PROVE GOD OFFERING.

[Welcome to Dayna Muldoon Ministries]

Self-employment comes in various forms.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:57 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,376 times
Isaiah 55:1-2 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye buy, and eat;

yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread?

and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:32 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,861,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
WOW! Slowest moving thread EVER!!!!
not the brightest of all possible subjects.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:20 AM

4 posts, read 7,270 times
Yeah, all of her letters seem like a ploy to get money if she sends them, but I feel if you are going to write letters to people to minister to them in the working of the Holy Spirit, at least assume the "right" things about them, and be "on point" and some "mess" that is definitely not me at all! I would never send someone money to somebody writing me things that do not even apply to me at all! This is what she does -- really good real "Ministers" of God's Will do not really have to do this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity