Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Inspired
Nah 1 25.00%
What is that all about 3 75.00%
Kind of 0 0%
Most definitly 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 11:51 AM

2 posts, read 3,260 times

Advertisements

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]T[SIZE=3]HE[/SIZE] B[SIZE=3]OOK[/SIZE] O[SIZE=3]F[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]D[SIZE=3]AMNUM[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman']Chapter 1: The vision of earth and all its Sin[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1. In the fifth and two thousandth year since our Lord’s ascension into Heaven the world knew not the Word and they knew not the Light, And all of them thereof where steeped in darkness as they where in ignorance of his Word and they knew him not. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]2. And I Had a vision, I knew not the voice of the One who spoke but the Voice spoke with the sound of much sorrow and wisdom.3. And I was taken to a city where the souls seamed to be consumed by an endless fire, as if it where hell itself 4. And with Myself lacking true wisdom, at first, the city, seamed as if it cometh from an unknown world, 5 But the Voice being wise with His Wisdom seeing that I did not understand showed me the Truth and the way, the vision was a vision of the earth and all its sin, its wickedness and infidelity, revealed for all to see to bear witness 6. And in this vision I heard the voice speak, calling my name saying: You shalt go forth and convert the masses and they shall repent to the faithful for their infidelity. 7. They art in Their Need to be taught the word of the Lord once more, for their souls are in torment and know not their God .8. You son of David shalt send the Word to the people of my Church and you will tell them: 9. The Voice of my Vision tells me of a great sadness, the people have once again left their true God, and their Lord, they seek only their consuming desires to fulfill their gluttonous lives.10. You my faithful family shall go forth and convert the masses by Every means, you are to instruct, to preach, to praise the Word of the Lord, to the unfaithful, the infidel and the unlearned in the way of the True Master in this now become, sorrowful World, be it also so if it even endanger your own life, 11. I tell you this, if you shalt ignore the word of the Voice you too shalt be like them, in ignorance of what the Lord has instructed, To unite his Children and bright them all into his Church, His family. 11. This is the Voice of my Vision, 12. Here endeth the first Chapter of this Book[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Chapter 2: In the fields the Voice cometh[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1. Here followeth the second chapter of the Book of Damnum 2. I sat out in the cold of night and counted the stairs of the sky as time went by, And The voice of my Vision retuned to me saying: 3. Hear yea son of David before I leave thee tonight I will test your Faith in the Lord 4. Each of those Stars yea hath counted if they where to represent the sins of one man would be not enough, nor for he whom has not repented for his iniquities. There sins must then be two fold than all the stars of the sky, and the known World. 5. And I say if one man hath sinned and not repented to the faithful, how much sin has gone uncounted in all of the peoples of this World, for thy people have turned away from their God 6. You are to admonish the sinner and praise the righteous; For the Righteous hath Love of the Lord and shalt be blessed in all his goodness 7. For to hath Love of the Lord is to be worthy of His eternal Salvation 8. He who upholds the Law of the Voice shalt be good in heart and of health, and the Voice will grant to you his peace, for of the peace, he is the Prince. 9. This is what the Voice said to me: Hath Faith in the Lord and you shalt reciveth what you needest in your time. Because you hath had Faith I shalt watch over you tonight.10. But for one moment I doubted the Voice of the Vision and said aloud: But it is cold this night, and the ground is open: I am but a target to passers by, and I hath nothing but the grass beneath me to lay thy head. 11. But the Voice of the Vision spoke again: Faith is the first step to righteousness and to the love of the Lord, Do not doubt him. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity