Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2014, 01:27 AM

709 posts, read 378,118 times

Advertisements

Greetings to you all,

Today I have message for you all, from the Spirit, in Lord Jesus Christ.

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, so do not bother our Lord in your own unnecessarily, thought or doings, but be always humble servant of our Lord Jesus, seeking for full obedience to God Almighty.

Be holy, because God is holy.

Remember to have love for everyone, and do good, so you love and you seeking can be with full heart, because with full heart we must seek, if we wish to find.

So do not love this world, instead love God with full heart, spirit and mind, so you do not get lost from him which is the Life.

Jesus Christ is the Way, Truth, and Life.

And may God Almighty bless you all in your repentance in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

All honor to our Lord and to God Almighty forever and ever. Amen.

Exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

Lord Jesus Christ's and God's servant, chosen teacher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 09:28 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
Greetings to you all,

Today I have message for you all, from the Spirit, in Lord Jesus Christ.

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, so do not bother our Lord in your own unnecessarily, thought or doings, but be always humble servant of our Lord Jesus, seeking for full obedience to God Almighty.

Be holy, because God is holy.

Remember to have love for everyone, and do good, so you love and you seeking can be with full heart, because with full heart we must seek, if we wish to find.

So do not love this world, instead love God with full heart, spirit and mind, so you do not get lost from him which is the Life.

Jesus Christ is the Way, Truth, and Life.

And may God Almighty bless you all in your repentance in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

All honor to our Lord and to God Almighty forever and ever. Amen.

Exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

Lord Jesus Christ's and God's servant, chosen teacher
"Whoever acts in truth comes to the light so that his deeds are revealed as works of God.

It is written in the prophets; Everyone shall be taught by God. Whoever has heard from the Father and learned from Him comes to me.

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me calls him and I shall honor him on the last day."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity