Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 02:06 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

Stand Up for Religious Freedom

If you want to preserve our religious freedom here is a web site for the protests on the HHS mandate. It shows you were the protests will be held near you.

WomenSpeakForThemselves.com - No One Speaks for All Women on Womens Health

Here is a web site for the women to speak up. You can sign a petition.

This is important. You won't find the major networks reporting on these protests. I think only FOX will have reports. Many people go to these but you would not know it form our liberal networks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2012, 04:03 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,661,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

If you want to preserve our religious freedom here is a web site for the protests on the HHS mandate. It shows you were the protests will be held near you.

This is important. You won't find the major networks reporting on these protests. I think only FOX will have reports. Many people go to these but you would not know it form our liberal networks.
Thank you janelle. I appreciate you sharing this. I will definately go this site and get my signature on the petition.

It is very important to me.

God Bless you.

Old 06-17-2012, 05:17 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
When civil libertarianism rules in the land and law makers makes laws which contradict Christians rules of ethics which Jesus gave , which happens ...... And people protest , which can be ignored by the government , than laws can contradict Christianity ..... Where left unchallenged by higher courts laws can be made permanent which will make Religious Freedom a second class right ..... As the result of laws that contradict Christian rules , sin can grow in the land attracting more dark spirit to rule in people lives ... As there are many law in the land today which attract dark spirit to flourish , for example the sexual laws , and marriage laws were people can have a extra marital affair , or divorce without cause , murder laws were people can kill the unborn and even disabled people ...... But as these laws seem to grow , Jesus sees our lives and our tolerances to New Laws and our adapting these laws and ignoring Jesus rules of ethics , where believers need to keep to the lead in the spirit were peace is important

Old 06-17-2012, 05:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:

It doesn't have much to do with religious freedoms, and everything to do with politics. No thanks It turns me off when christianity is used as a political tool.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:15 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,934,130 times
- Well we already have the right to pay for,
fight and die for the right of all gods to be worshied here as our God?

He must be so Proud of Blessing America's blood sweat and tears
in allowing all gods to be worshiped here like Him. The same thing The Brits do?

And this is 'The Christian Principles' that 'Our Founding Fathers' gave us?

When a 'christian crusader' touches death, they die.

God and Country Christian Crusades, are of this world.

Old 06-17-2012, 08:29 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,934,130 times
What did God have to say about killing one's children?

- Don't Sacrifice Your Children, As The Heathen Do. -

God did not command His people in the petitioning of public mandates
to stop the heathen from killing their kids.

Old 06-17-2012, 03:08 PM

Default And this is what happens when Christians are dragged into politics

For Greater Glory

The Christians defied the government so the government banned their religion. Many died.

Old 06-17-2012, 03:22 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,836,946 times
I'm more concerned with living-out my Christian faith. God will take care of the 'freedom' part. Frankly, I'm not sure that any part of Christianity can be meaningfully legislated ... Having said that, I certainly don't want to lose my freedom to worship as I desire (and the Lord leads) ... and I truly believe God has blessed America.

Old 06-17-2012, 03:26 PM

Default A conversation with the director---

A Conversation with

“Who are you if you don’t stand up for what you believe? There is no greater glory than to give your life for Christ.”
That line, spoken by Peter O’Toole as Father Christopher, sums up the film, “For Greater Glory,” which releases June 1 by Arc Entertainment. The film is based on the true story of the 1920’s Cristero War in Mexico that erupted after President Plutarco Calles outlawed religion. Across the country, men and women made the decision to risk it all for family, faith and the very future of their country. The three year war left 90,000 dead; many people were martyred for their faith, including a young boy, Jose Luis Sanches del Rio.

Old 06-17-2012, 04:50 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,868,007 times
Quote:
A Conversation with

“Who are you if you don’t stand up for what you believe? There is no greater glory than to give your life for Christ.”
That line, spoken by Peter O’Toole as Father Christopher, sums up the film, “For Greater Glory,” which releases June 1 by Arc Entertainment. The film is based on the true story of the 1920’s Cristero War in Mexico that erupted after President Plutarco Calles outlawed religion. Across the country, men and women made the decision to risk it all for family, faith and the very future of their country. The three year war left 90,000 dead; many people were martyred for their faith, including a young boy, Jose Luis Sanches del Rio.
90,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to the killing the U.S. government has done personally or has supported with the church hierarchy remaining silent.
if the Church ever spoke up we could end all war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity