Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2012, 07:05 AM

481 posts, read 864,458 times

Advertisements

WOOHOO!! Thank you Jesus, thank you my brother & savior!

We saved another sister last night for Jesus. Through the Spirit (Ruach Hakkodesh) in the mighty name of HaMashiach Yeshua (Christ Jesus). Our sister was delivered from the grasp of the oppression and bondage of fear, mistrust, and rejection and brought back to Christ Jesus, to the fellowship of His Church, my fellow brothers and sisters walking and living in the Spirit through Christ Jesus.....I say Amen and Hallelujah!!!

The praise, the glory, the honor, the thanksgiving goes to you Christ Jesus, and through You my Messiah, to our Father, the Lord God (Adonai Elohim).

Thought that I would share, as it is not about me or you, it is about Him, and what I can do for Him, not me.

....Shalom ach sheli & akhoti sheli (Peace & blessings be upon you my brothers & sisters)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2012, 06:16 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,630,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPepper1 View Post
WOOHOO!! Thank you Jesus, thank you my brother & savior!

We saved another sister last night for Jesus. Through the Spirit (Ruach Hakkodesh) in the mighty name of HaMashiach Yeshua (Christ Jesus). Our sister was delivered from the grasp of the oppression and bondage of fear, mistrust, and rejection and brought back to Christ Jesus, to the fellowship of His Church, my fellow brothers and sisters walking and living in the Spirit through Christ Jesus.....I say Amen and Hallelujah!!!

The praise, the glory, the honor, the thanksgiving goes to you Christ Jesus, and through You my Messiah, to our Father, the Lord God (Adonai Elohim).

Thought that I would share, as it is not about me or you, it is about Him, and what I can do for Him, not me.

....Shalom ach sheli & akhoti sheli (Peace & blessings be upon you my brothers & sisters)
Praise our God Jesus Christ in his mercy and forgiveness!

Old 06-18-2012, 10:31 PM

192 posts, read 321,938 times
Thank you JESUS! The scriptures say the even the angels rejoice when a soul is saved, I rejoice with you for now she can hear well done thou good and faithful servant! To God be the glory

Old 06-18-2012, 11:38 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,540,254 times
I am sure he meant only that they were used as insruments to bring someone to the Lord. Praise God. That is all that I saw in what he said.

Consider this statement by Paul. Did he of his own power espoused them to the Lord or was he just saying that he was an instrument that was used to get them saved as Chilipepper was really saying. 2COR 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."

Last edited by garya123; 06-18-2012 at 11:53 PM..

Old 06-19-2012, 12:43 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,881,664 times
I rejoice along with ChiliPepper...it is a joyful thing when someone repents and turns to Christ Jesus. I saw nothing in the OP that made me think he claims to have "saved" someone. Of course it is God who did the saving, we are just vessels that He uses.

But....on the other hand...if it is God who "does everything" and we have "nothing to do with someone getting saved", then there is no need to witness or support evangelism, it's a total waste of our time. Let's just all kick back, do nothing, and watch God do it all. Just sayin...

Bud

Old 06-19-2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsunshine View Post
Thank you JESUS! The scriptures say the even the angels rejoice when a soul is saved, I rejoice with you for now she can hear well done thou good and faithful servant! To God be the glory
Amen & Hallelujah!

I was talking to her physical sister (sister by flesh) yesterday evening, and she said that the Spirit has been working in her and convicting her of things she could not remember. She said she woke up yesterday morning, the 2nd day after the beginning stages of her own deliverance (loosing or breaking herself from her own soulful oppression and bondage), and that the Spirit moved in her like never before. She had created through free will choice so much oppression and bondage within herself (soulful, not spiritual) with mistrust, rejection & anger (among a few others as well), that she was tormenting herself literally, and leading herself into spiritual oppression & bondage. God our Father in the mighty name of Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua) will turn this life around and a new and awesome life journey will begin in the name of HaMashiach Yeshua.

Praise Jesus!!!! For all the honor, glory, praise, and thanksgiving is given to Christ Jesus, and through Him, to God our Father. We are mere servants and vessels of God our Father, and I choose Him (The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit) that is in me over he that is in this world.

....I say amen & hallelujah to this truth.....Shalom akhoti

Old 06-19-2012, 06:31 AM

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ, it is good to know that we are still going strong and through the Spirit, we are all still "Saving Another One for Jesus".

God loves you, God be with you, and peace and blessings be upon all you brothers and sisters, being of faith, lost, or non-belief.

I say amen and hallelujah!!!

Old 06-19-2012, 08:12 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,687,859 times
Apologies to all. I treated it like a debate thread. I was doubtless out of line.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 06-19-2012 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Deleted the reference to moderation

Old 06-19-2012, 11:46 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,881,664 times
Moderator cut: orphaned
I don't see where anyone is claiming to have "saved" anybody. However, I do see where Christians often have a hand in helping to steer a person to God and salvation...which is often the truth of the matter. Some people find God on their own, others need help. Just the way it is...like it, or not...

Bud

Last edited by Miss Blue; 06-19-2012 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: the off topic posts have been deleted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity