Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 09:52 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,939,978 times

Advertisements

Actually, there is nothing that can keep anyone (except flesh and blood, ie: the natural man) who is in Christ out of the Kingdom:

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Here is another wonderful text that complements this UR concept (using the YLT translation that more consistently translates the Greek word ἐν as in):

Col 1:16 because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; all things through him, and for him, have been created,
Col 1:17 and himself is before all, and the all things in him have consisted.

Last edited by AlabamaStorm; 09-07-2012 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 10:07 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,544,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthttf View Post
Christ did not specifically mention the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 10th Commandments either either but that doesn't mean we are not to keep them. Christ merely identified the Ten by naming some of them. You are the one who is legalistic in trying to find a loophole in getting around obeying God and then substituting Baal worship (Sunday, Christmas and Easter (the actual name of a pagan goddess, believe it or not) in the place of true worship to God which is found in the Bible.

Like I said, God has corrected me and still corrects me if I profane His Holy Sabbath. You are lawless and God does not correct you because you are not one of His apparently.

Wake Up!
The 1st command is to love the Lord and the 2nd is similar to the 1st and to have no idol. The 3rd is to not take the name of the Lord in vain which has very little do with cursing words but rather if you call Christ good Master as the rich did and yet not follow, you are taking His name on your lips in vain [do not take the name of the Lord in vain] to see who He is and not obey is vain. His name is for salvation and not in vain.

By not obeying obeying he broke the 1st, 2nd and 3rd commandments by not loving the Lord in obeying and by having money as an idol. So you see all the commandments are implicit in what Jesus said except the Sabbath, with not even a hint of it. When Jesus told him to sell all that he had and follow He was giving the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd commandments to the rich man in an on the spot lesson that he failed at. To follow Christ is to make one perfect because that is the beginning of love the Lord and the very thing that the rich man needed besides keeping those commands spelled out to him.

Last edited by garya123; 09-07-2012 at 10:16 AM..

Old 09-07-2012, 10:13 AM

951 posts, read 1,054,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaStorm View Post
Actually, there is nothing that can keep anyone in Christ from not entering the Kingdom:

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Here is another wonderful text that complements this UR concept (using the YLT translation that more consistently translates the Greek word ἐν as in):

Col 1:16 because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; all things through him, and for him, have been created,
If you sin and refuse to repent, you are not "in Christ" You can fall away and never come back.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again,
The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Those who are called to be in the First Resurrection, they are being judged right now. If they turn away they will die the 2nd Death. There is no second chance, their judgment is right now!

You can tell the ones who are being judged now by their seriousness and disdain for a casual attitude toward sin. They know they have to obey God because they know they are being judged right now and the others who have a casual attitude toward sin are those who have not been called yet (or have been called and have fallen away).

Old 09-07-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
If you sin and refuse to repent, you are not "in Christ"..
Everything that has been created is already in Christ and consists (that is: is set together) now, in Christ:

The verb "consisted" is in the Greek perfect tense, indicative mood. Ie: Past tense, with present results.

And more specifically, as stated here:

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

The verbs "live", "move" and "being" are all in the present tense, indicative mood. Ie: Right now, present tense, in Christ. This is applicable to everyone (Act 17:27), including those to whom Paul addressed (Act 17:23).

Old 09-07-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
The 1st command is to love the Lord and the 2nd is similar to the 1st and to have no idol. The 3rd is to not take the name of the Lord in vain which has very little do with cursing words but rather if you call Christ good Master as the rich did and yet not follow, you are taking His name on your lips in vain [do not take the name of the Lord in vain] to see who He is and not obey is vain. His name is for salvation and not in vain.

By not obeying obeying he broke the 1st, 2nd and 3rd commandments by not loving the Lord in obeying and by having money as an idol. So you see all the commandments are implicit in what Jesus said except the Sabbath, with not even a hint of it. When Jesus told him to sell all that he had and follow He was giving the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd commandments to the rich man in an on the spot lesson that he failed at.
No, you can't squeeze the Sabbath Commandment out by that little trick. You have to keep all Ten. Christ's disciples kept the Sabbath as recorded in the scriptures which you cannot deny.

According to one source I have, Luke wrote this about 30 years after the crucifixion:

Luke 23:54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on.
Luke 23:55 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.
Luke 23:56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.

This proves your statement is wrong about the Sabbath not being a commandment in the New Testament. If Christ had not wanted this to be obeyed by His disciples they would not have kept it. Luke's writing overthrows your little scheme to remove the Sabbath Command from the Ten Commandments.

So, Luke lists this as a Commandment (and not a suggestion), probably 30+ years after Christ told the young man to keep the Commandments. This shows your bias towards the Sabbath. The bad thing is you have a love toward Baal worship and paganism since you substitute pagan days for God's Holy Sabbaths.

You need to study these four lessons here. Maybe you won't be so attracted to pagan worship after you do:

Satan Originates World’s Day of Worship--Sunday!
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/cc/cc-58/cc58-29.pdf

Beware of the Day of the Sun!
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/cc/cc-58/cc58-30.pdf

The "Mark of the Beast" Brands Satan's Followers!
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/cc/cc-58/cc58-31.pdf

Beast to Enforce Sunday--"Mark" Again!
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/cc/cc-58/cc58-32.pdf

Old 09-07-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Everything that has been created is already in Christ and consists (that is: is set together) now, in Christ:

The verb "consisted" is in the Greek perfect tense, indicative mood. Ie: Past tense, with present results.

And more specifically, as stated here:

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

The verbs "live", "move" and "being" are all in the present tense, indicative mood. Ie: Right now, present tense, in Christ. This is applicable to everyone (Act 17:27), including those to whom Paul addressed (Act 17:23).
No, I am talking about in the Body of Christ where Christ is the Head.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Unless you are doing the will of the Father and keeping all Ten of His Commandments, Christ will profess He never knew you.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
No, I am talking about in the Body of Christ where Christ is the Head.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Unless you are doing the will of the Father and keeping all Ten of His Commandments, Christ will profess He never knew you.
The "not knowing" and "departing" that Jesus speaks of is spoken to our flesh, the corrupt tree (see the context below), that cannot and does not inherit the Kingdom. Jesus is not speaking here of our spirit, that part of us created in the image of God:

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Last edited by AlabamaStorm; 09-07-2012 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-07-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
The "knowing" and "departing" that Jesus speaks of is spoken to the flesh, the corrupt tree (see the context below), that cannot and does not inherit the Kingdom. Jesus is not speaking here of the spirit, created in the image of God:

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
No, you have to obey God. Christ puts the statement about the whole thing in the very last chapter of the last book of the Bible. If you are called now and being judged you will not have a casual attitude towards sin and your obedience to God. These verses will make a great impact on a person who is called now.

Revelation 22:
13 I [Christ] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments [God the Father's Commandments], that they may have right to the tree of life [this supports Christ's words in Matthew 19 where He told the young man that he must keep the Commandments to have eternal life], and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie [the ones who are breaking God's Commandments].
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches...

God's Commandments are to be kept. Christ said this in Matthew 19 and He follows up in here at the end of the Bible. No double talk. He straight out lays it all out. The good guys are the ones who keeps God's Commandments and the bad guys are the ones who do not.

Satan, the present god of this world, will reinforce and support the bad guys because he wants everyone to disobey God so that he, Satan, will still be their god and rule over them which he does for almost everyone alive today except for those who have been called to come out of this present evil world.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:22 AM

33,296 posts, read 26,501,429 times
Quote:
As I said:

You must have and be led by God's Holy Spirit (Romans 8) and let Christ live His life in you (Gal 2:20) to obey God and keep the Spiritual Law to not be under its penalty. God's grace applies to the previous sins you have committed and you must by the Power of God's Holy Spirit not sin anymore. If you kept God's Holy Days you would understand this because keeping the Commandments is part of the lesson learned during the Days of Unleavened Bread and the following Holy Day Pentecost pictures the pouring out of the Holy Spirit. I don't think the pagan Christmas or the pagan Easter will teach you these spiritual lessons, do you?

Romans 6:
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Romans 2:
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

You must obey God! You cannot get around it so that you can participate in your pagan Baal worship which really shows that God is not in your church to allow such a satanic activity. Think about it

Now, Christ's shed blood reconciles us to God and all of our sins are forgiven. But from that point on we must use the Power of God's Holy Spirit to not sin and as Paul said above -- God forbid, that we should continue in sin. You have no answer for this! None! Romans 6:1-2 hits you right between the eyes and you can't get around it. You must quit sinning! You must obey God's 4th Commandment! There is no dodging the issue! You must obey or you will be thrown into the lake of fire in the very end! No Baal worshiper will be in God's Kingdom! You must repent and obey God!

You cannot stagnate either. You must grow in spiritual character as the parable of talents and pounds point out! How can you grow in character when you are sinning against God? How?

Again, look what Christ says in Matt 19 and He follows His words up in the very last chapter of the very last book in the New Testament. In Revelation 22, does He praise the one's who quit trying to keep God's Commandments since the Law was done away and does He condemn all this righteous Pharisee types for trying to keep the Commandments of God? No.

Matthew 19:
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Notice how Christ's words fit in perfectly with His words at the very end of the Holy Scriptures! You can't get around it! No scripture twisting via Paul's writings here! Just straight talk from the Savior Himself! You cannot deny it!

Revelation 22:
13 I [Christ] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments [God the Father's Commandments], that they may have right to the tree of life [this supports Christ's words in Matthew 19 where He told the young man that he must keep the Commandments to have eternal life], and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie [the ones who are breaking God's Commandments].
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches...

You keep ignoring the words of Jesus Christ and trying to slip a twist of Paul scriptures in and worshiping Paul instead of God and Christ to justify your pagan Baal worshiping days instead of the Holy Sabbaths of God that are written down in the Holy Scriptures for all to read and obey!

Now, Wake Up!
And as I said with reference to what the apostle Paul said in the Book of Romans, legalists like to use Romans 2:13 as a proof text that you must keep the law in order to be saved.

Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

*** But they ignore what Paul then goes on to say in Romans 3:20. 'because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.'

Romans 3:20 is the opposite of what Paul said in Romans 2:13. But Paul did not contradict himself. What Paul is doing in Romans is showing that the whole world is guilty before God and that justification is apart from the law and through faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 2:13 is merely hypothetical. C. I. Scofield put it like this. '3(2:7) In vv. 7 and 13 the cases are hypothetical. Paul is not teaching the possibility of salvation by works but is, rather, showing why all men without exception are lost. As he later states, no man has continued in well doing, nor is he a doer of the law (cp. 3:19-20). The means of justification for sinners, entirely by faith in Christ, is set forth in 3:21-8:39.' [New Scofield Reference Edition, 1967, p. 1212-1213.]

In Romans 3:22 Paul states that justification comes through faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 3:21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22] even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

You keep confusing what is required to be eternally saved with what is required after salvation in order to have a productive spiritual life. Salvation and the spiritual life following salvation are two different things which must be kept separate.

Eternal life is a free gift given on the basis of faith alone in Christ alone, whereas the spiritual life of the believer following salvation is based on following the various mandates given in God's word. Obedience to the commands of God belong to the spiritual life after salvation. The Church-age believer is not however under the ritual plan of God which Israel was under. Therefore the Church is not under the command to keep the Sabbath or to observe Israel's holy days.

As for Matthew 19:17, the rich man made the mistake of thinking that eternal life could be earned by works. Jesus then told him about the high demands of the law, and which no man can keep, if salvation was to be earned. When the young ruler said that he had kept the commandments of which Jesus spoke (v. 17-19), Jesus then told him to go sell his possessions and give to the poor. With that, the young man went away sadly. Jesus was not saying that eternal salvation can be earned, but rather that eternal life cannot be earned. Jesus was showing that salvation is never earned by human effort. In order to be saved by keeping the Law, the Law would have to be kept perfectly. To break the Law in one area is to be guilty of breaking the entire Law - James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.

Man is incapable of perfectly keeping the Law and therefore cannot be saved by commandment keeping. And besides that, man is born already condemned because of the imputation of Adam's original sin to the old sin nature which results in spiritual death at the moment of physical birth. Man can not earn his way out of condemnation.

The last verses of Revelation 22, including verses 14-15, make the distinction of which I spoke earlier, between what is required for salvation and what is required to have a meaningful spiritual life.

Regarding salvation Revelation 22:17 invites the one who is thirsty for eternal life to simply come and drink freely of the water of life. In other words, simply trust in Jesus Christ for your salvation. Drinking freely of the water is a picture of salvation. It is freely given and can be freely taken. There are no obligations. There are no works involved. There is no Law keeping involved. Eternal salvation is never based on what we do as per Ephesians 2:8-9, and Titus 3:5.

On the other hand, there are eternal rewards, and eternal rewards are earned through obedience. The rewards are given on the basis of each individual believer's spiritual growth. Eternal rewards are the motivation for continuing in the spiritual life. Revelation 22:12-14 emphasize the eternal divine reward. Jesus said, "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. The emphasis is on reward. Not on salvation. You have to understand the distinction between eternal life and eternal rewards in order to not be confused by this chapter. The rewards are incentives for the eternally secure believer to continue to grow spiritually. Rewards are given on the basis of what the believer does after salvation. For instance, in Matthew 10:41 Jesus said that people would be rewarded for receiving a prophet in the name of a prophet. In Matthew 10:42, He said people would be rewarded for giving water to a little one. Matthew 6:4 says that those who give will be rewarded.

You claim that you don't sin, and yet you sinned with this very comment you made. >>> 'You keep ignoring the words of Jesus Christ and trying to slip a twist of Paul scriptures in and worshiping Paul instead of God and Christ to justify your pagan Baal worshiping days instead of the Holy Sabbaths of God that are written down in the Holy Scriptures for all to read and obey!' Your arrogant judgmental attitude, along with pride, is sin.

Okay. I accidentally submitted this post before I was done with it, so I'll continue with what Revelation 22:14-15 mean in a separate post.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
And as I said with reference to what the apostle Paul said in the Book of Romans, legalists like to use Romans 2:13 as a proof text that you must keep the law in order to be saved.

Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

*** But they ignore what Paul then goes on to say in Romans 3:20. 'because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.'

Romans 3:20 is the opposite of what Paul said in Romans 2:13. But Paul did not contradict himself. What Paul is doing in Romans is showing that the whole world is guilty before God and that justification is apart from the law and through faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 2:13 is merely hypothetical. C. I. Scofield put it like this. '3(2:7) In vv. 7 and 13 the cases are hypothetical. Paul is not teaching the possibility of salvation by works but is, rather, showing why all men without exception are lost. As he later states, no man has continued in well doing, nor is he a doer of the law (cp. 3:19-20). The means of justification for sinners, entirely by faith in Christ, is set forth in 3:21-8:39.' [New Scofield Reference Edition, 1967, p. 1212-1213.]

In Romans 3:22 Paul states that justification comes through faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 3:21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22] even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;

You keep confusing what is required to be eternally saved with what is required after salvation in order to have a productive spiritual life. Salvation and the spiritual life following salvation are two different things which must be kept separate.

Eternal life is a free gift given on the basis of faith alone in Christ alone, whereas the spiritual life of the believer following salvation is based on following the various mandates given in God's word. Obedience to the commands of God belong to the spiritual life after salvation. The Church-age believer is not however under the ritual plan of God which Israel was under. Therefore the Church is not under the command to keep the Sabbath or to observe Israel's holy days.

As for Matthew 19:17, the rich man made the mistake of thinking that eternal life could be earned by works. Jesus then told him about the high demands of the law, and which no man can keep, if salvation was to be earned. When the young ruler said that he had kept the commandments of which Jesus spoke (v. 17-19), Jesus then told him to go sell his possessions and give to the poor. With that, the young man went away sadly. Jesus was not saying that eternal salvation can be earned, but rather that eternal life cannot be earned. Jesus was showing that salvation is never earned by human effort. In order to be saved by keeping the Law, the Law would have to be kept perfectly. To break the Law in one area is to be guilty of breaking the entire Law - James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.

Man is incapable of perfectly keeping the Law and therefore cannot be saved by commandment keeping. And besides that, man is born already condemned because of the imputation of Adam's original sin to the old sin nature which results in spiritual death at the moment of physical birth. Man can not earn his way out of condemnation.

The last verses of Revelation 22, including verses 14-15, make the distinction of which I spoke earlier, between what is required for salvation and what is required to have a meaningful spiritual life.

Regarding salvation Revelation 22:17 invites the one who is thirsty for eternal life to simply come and drink freely of the water of life. In other words, simply trust in Jesus Christ for your salvation. Drinking freely of the water is a picture of salvation. It is freely given and can be freely taken. There are no obligations. There are no works involved. There is no Law keeping involved. Eternal salvation is never based on what we do as per Ephesians 2:8-9, and Titus 3:5.

On the other hand, there are eternal rewards, and eternal rewards are earned through obedience. The rewards are given on the basis of each individual believer's spiritual growth. Eternal rewards are the motivation for continuing in the spiritual life. Revelation 22:12-14 emphasize the eternal divine reward. Jesus said, "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. The emphasis is on reward. Not on salvation. You have to understand the distinction between eternal life and eternal rewards in order to not be confused by this chapter. The rewards are incentives for the eternally secure believer to continue to grow spiritually. Rewards are given on the basis of what the believer does after salvation. For instance, in Matthew 10:41 Jesus said that people would be rewarded for receiving a prophet in the name of a prophet. In Matthew 10:42, He said people would be rewarded for giving water to a little one. Matthew 6:4 says that those who give will be rewarded.

You claim that you don't sin, and yet you sinned with this very comment you made. >>> 'You keep ignoring the words of Jesus Christ and trying to slip a twist of Paul scriptures in and worshiping Paul instead of God and Christ to justify your pagan Baal worshiping days instead of the Holy Sabbaths of God that are written down in the Holy Scriptures for all to read and obey!' Your arrogant judgmental attitude, along with pride, is sin.
No, I did not sin. You are doing the work of Satan in trying to get people break God's Fourth Commandment.

When you receive God's Holy Spirit you are not to sin by letting Christ live His life in you. Romans 2:13 applies that one must keep the Spiritual Law to be justified with God. One can only do that through the Power of God's Holy Spirit. Here you are trying to twist Paul's writings to get people to deliberately break God's Fourth Commandment. It will not work!

Everyone can read this verse and know that you are in error:

Revelation 14:
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Notice it doesn't say they go on sinning because Christ fulfilled it for them. You are in error! Big error!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity