U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 03:36 PM

260 posts, read 352,062 times

Advertisements

As we draw closer to that prophisied earthquake that apparently ushers in the 7 year Tribulation (should it occur in America?) one potential event sort of haunts a segment of interested believers (most seculars and christians clueless). What I'm referring to is the New Madrid Fault, which encompasses Illinois, Tennesee,Indiana ,Missouri,Mississippi Alabama (perhaps others). There are 15 nuclear reactors along the faults impact zone. A 7.5-8.0 according to FEMA's latest data has 15 million displaced people, 750,000 damaged buildings/homes ,3000 downed bridges,400,000 pipeline breaks, ,300 Billion in direct damage and 600 Billion in indirect. Memphis could be the epicenter with tremendous loss of life. This event would require a ninimum of 42,000 first responders.
Ref: FEMA administrator of response and recovery William Carwile to Senate Panel.

Ok enough of the the natural event and let's as christians switch to a suggestion of God's wrath or speculation in a supernatural context. As the present administration suggests Israel returns to it's 1967 borders we begin to play Russian roulette with God's beloved Israel! To make my point will God divide (literally) the US and split it in half? Are we in for the topography ride of our lives ? Will we become innocent victims of the leftest generation who's trinity (Godhead) is race, gender and class soon to be your childrens triune? Is in God We Trust going to be a stripped by a growing narsissisitc antichrist generation? Stay tune my little loved lambs! We are so blessed to live in these times and your all previlaged and special in God's plan!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 05:31 PM

9,467 posts, read 9,155,765 times
America is one of the greatest countries to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world , so it would take a lot from God to destroy America, but rather bless this nation.....Even though America can be influenced by Europe and it distrust of Israel , and even siding with nations of the East who like to see the demise of Israel .... The bible from Revelations 16 :14-16...All nations will gather to the battle of that great day of God Almighty which is Armageddon, which will be against Israel .... Not just a few nations who hate Israel in on their supposed lands of Islam, but America and all nations will fight Gods interest....... How can that be? .... These dark forces of pride and malice will come from with in the spirit, and it will be released from the acceptance of unrepentant sin.....As God will open the abyss and hand over these spirits to judge the world , as sin is what man wants , sin is what man will get.....

Old 10-25-2012, 05:50 PM

37,301 posts, read 26,214,787 times
We reap what we sow. If we downsize anybody or any nation, guess what ?.

Safest ground as far as i am concerned is to desire it goes well for all nations.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:58 PM

31,429 posts, read 23,529,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbidave View Post
As we draw closer to that prophisied earthquake that apparently ushers in the 7 year Tribulation (should it occur in America?) one potential event sort of haunts a segment of interested believers (most seculars and christians clueless). What I'm referring to is the New Madrid Fault, which encompasses Illinois, Tennesee,Indiana ,Missouri,Mississippi Alabama (perhaps others). There are 15 nuclear reactors along the faults impact zone. A 7.5-8.0 according to FEMA's latest data has 15 million displaced people, 750,000 damaged buildings/homes ,3000 downed bridges,400,000 pipeline breaks, ,300 Billion in direct damage and 600 Billion in indirect. Memphis could be the epicenter with tremendous loss of life. This event would require a ninimum of 42,000 first responders.
Ref: FEMA administrator of response and recovery William Carwile to Senate Panel.

Ok enough of the the natural event and let's as christians switch to a suggestion of God's wrath or speculation in a supernatural context. As the present administration suggests Israel returns to it's 1967 borders we begin to play Russian roulette with God's beloved Israel! To make my point will God divide (literally) the US and split it in half? Are we in for the topography ride of our lives ? Will we become innocent victims of the leftest generation who's trinity (Godhead) is race, gender and class soon to be your childrens triune? Is in God We Trust going to be a stripped by a growing narsissisitc antichrist generation? Stay tune my little loved lambs! We are so blessed to live in these times and your all previlaged and special in God's plan!
Rabbidave, the Tribulation will not be ushered in by an earthquake. The seven year Tribulation will begin with the signing of a peace treaty with Israel by the antichrist (the covenant with the many which is spoken of in Daniel 9:27).

And if you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, you will not be on the earth at the beginning of the Tribulation. The Tribulation will begin at some point shortly after the church has been raptured. Perhaps a few days, or potentially, one or two years after the rapture.

Now with regard to Israel, those who bless Israel will be blessed. Those who curse Israel will be cursed.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:11 PM

73,512 posts, read 43,453,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbidave View Post
As the present administration suggests Israel returns to it's 1967 borders we begin to play Russian roulette with God's beloved Israel! To make my point will God divide (literally) the US and split it in half? Are we in for the topography ride of our lives ? Will we become innocent victims of the leftest generation who's trinity (Godhead) is race, gender and class soon to be your childrens triune? Is in God We Trust going to be a stripped by a growing narsissisitc antichrist generation? Stay tune my little loved lambs! We are so blessed to live in these times and your all previlaged and special in God's plan!
Anyone who follows the new knows better than to think this admin is being "bad" to Israel.

Let's take a look at what the previous admin did to Israel.

- In 2005 Bush admin bullied Israel to pull out of Gaza, and the Israelis had to destroy 21 Jewish settlements in the process. As soon as the Israeli troops pulled out, the terrorists moved in and started lobbing rockets into Israel.

- Bush admin rewarded the Palestinians with a 50 million dollar gift from the US taxpayer.

- Bush admin bullied Israel into allowing the Palestinian Authority to put Hamas into power. They are a terrorist organization.

- Bush admin armed Fatah, another radical Palestinian organization. Those arms ended up in the hands of Hamas when they shook hands with Fatah.

- Bush admin suggested Israel should negotiate with the Arabs about pulling Israeli borders back to 1949 lines, and to apply other UN resolutions.

- Bush Sr threatened to stop all aid to Israel unless they stop expanding the settlements.

Let me assure you that I am not planning to vote for Obama, but I have come to a point, where I have to say "enough is enough". I am tired of opening the Christian TV and see people play political football with Israel and pretend to be outraged about Obama not meeting Bibi when he was in NY on other business, while they say nothing when the GOP policies abuse Israel. No, this admin has actually been the most Israel neutral admin in a long time, and to claim otherwise is just plain dishonest.

Support Israel, and turn off the TVs. Nothing good comes out of there anymore.

If someone is playing Russian roulette with God, it is people like you who use God only to make political arguments.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 10-25-2012 at 06:38 PM..

Old 10-26-2012, 01:22 AM

I really like the response by all these intelligent threaders who at least have a grasp and the chronologies of events always up for debate and speculation. I realize antichrist will come on the scene in early Trib and at the 3.5 year of (7) he will desecrate the temple . My studies do point out, based on the opening of the various seals, there will be earthquakes after Trib but also before in addition to famine pestulance. Anyway, I do agree that we will be "caught up" just before Tribulation (Pre-trib rapture) but the later point is being debated (spiritual debate) that mid-trib rapture is being presented. God has Tribulation set asside I believe for judgement on Israel and unbelieving gentiles not His church. My Pre-tib view is the end of the pangs and signs we are now in and earthquakes,faminie and pestulance will if not literally ushering in Trib will be just prior to it. As for judgement on specifically on America please read The Harbinger by Johnathan Cahn (messanic).

Last edited by Rabbidave; 10-26-2012 at 01:47 AM..

Old 10-26-2012, 02:12 AM

5,965 posts, read 6,658,676 times
I wonder why people say the tribulation will be USHERED IN ? It sounds kind of weird.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:15 AM

10,373 posts, read 10,165,472 times
Where do people get this nonsense???

Old 10-26-2012, 08:51 AM

73,512 posts, read 43,453,068 times
I agree with the poster who said believers need not worry about tribulation or US splitting in two, because they wpuld be rapured by then.

PS The book Harbinger did not speculate about US splitting in two.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:53 PM

The ushering in is simply a catch phrase meaning to "bring in" or a "starting point" or how about "launching" and even a "debut of somthing new" and yeah in retrospect it's sort of weird I suppose.
Thanks Heartsong like the name.

Finn you are correct about Harbinger not including Gods wrath on America and earth within his 9
Harbingers ,but he has indicated there may be additional Harbingers. The splitting in two isn't my
idea or it's being discussed by at least ten christian teachers don't shoot the messenger lol. David
Wilkerson (before dying in a header with a semi) had a vision of New York City on fire and looting.
Here's my suggestion ........pay attention! I'm a happy non doomsdayer at heart just find predictions.....cool ,neat and interesting if you don't ...hit the road jack lol! Kidding settle down!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity