Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2017, 08:42 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,685,739 times

Advertisements

AS today we have an eclipse , a full moon, and the last few days the comet Honda is making it closest pass to earth. so I was wonder if that meant anything, if that bill board might be saying something to all listening .. so I looked up what Honda mean beside it being a car that goes vroom..

IN Chinese It means

本田 is pronounced hon da in Japanese and ben tian in Chinese.

本 (ben) is the origin, the source, or one’s own.

田 (tian) is farmland or field.

in Japanese means " original rice paddy " ( US his people, his church ?, his fertile ground ? , Israel ?or garden of Eden?) all the above ?

in Spanish it means "sling shot "

I could not find other meanings for the word Honda , not that there isn't more , but I couldn't find them.

Now since it pass through Ophiuchus ( Eve's promise ) and mostly it passes through the snake and close near the side where Saturn /Satan is pretending to be the promise serpent slayer. I thought it might be interesting to see what I can find and then pray it .

and maybe others can find more info .

so I am thinking (with out any real prayer yet) , so now kind of thinking

on personal level... maybe pay attention to your own fields as far as maybe plant them or humble them maybe ?
on spiritually level maybe God will pay attention to his original fields ( us and Israel?)
then the whole slingshot and snakes bring concepts of David and Goliath with the comet going through the snake alike and arrow .
so just pray about it !
the possible link from garden of eden and then eve's promise is really interesting , yes it is ..

I just remember when Catalina ( it turns out it meant purity ) and pass through Virgo about around 2 + years ago during the height of the blood moon signs in the sky.. and most everyone I knew was either in a fast or about to get told to do some very long fasts over the last 2 years .., like the 40 day kinds of fasts . so the word to his body represented in that moment by the virgin ...sure was about purity .

so what is Honda saying to his body or to the hell that grows only in man's minds ?
anything? sure looks like the potential for many meanings all true but still hidden to all but who he is speaking ot about it. :P

so what does the billboard mean to his church .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 02-09-2017 at 09:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 09:31 AM

32,881 posts, read 26,100,556 times
It means that we have a lunar eclipse, a full moon, and the comet Honda making its closest pass to earth at this time. And that's all that it means. From time to time the night sky puts on a good show. Just enjoy it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/s...omet/97593778/

Last edited by Michael Way; 02-09-2017 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Removed the apostrophe I accidentally put in the word ''its''.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:38 AM

sure they are just stars..

it is also interesting that the middle east will see the full eclipse.
now so is that is sort of the original rice paddy and the garden of Eden ..

and your site shows the comet headed from Bootes through Hercules towards near where saturn is now , I think . sometimes the tail is very deceptive because the tail is always pointed towards the sun , not the direction it is going . so

the one I saw had the comet moving away from the direction of where Saturn is towards Boots, Hercules and Draco...
either way we know Honda is in these elements and most likely are in play for his message .
but one site might be pointing the tail in the direction it is going and the other is pointing the tail it towards the sun .. which is most correct most of the time it circles the sun , I believe.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 02-09-2017 at 09:54 AM..

Old 02-09-2017, 04:41 PM

9,664 posts, read 9,919,726 times
Problem I see is that with Christianity , the liberal art of astronomy is not part of any revelation from God through Jesus , and then any occult astrology is of familiar spirit and alien to God through Jesus ...... See go the Jesus Holy Spirit and ask for revelation into the stars , and the only revelation from God will be ``the number of stars in the sky will be the number of believers in heaven ...``...... even the crown of twelve stars of the women in Revelation 12 represents the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ

Old 02-09-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
sure they are just stars..

it is also interesting that the middle east will see the full eclipse.
now so is that is sort of the original rice paddy and the garden of Eden ..

and your site shows the comet headed from Bootes through Hercules towards near where saturn is now , I think . sometimes the tail is very deceptive because the tail is always pointed towards the sun , not the direction it is going . so

the one I saw had the comet moving away from the direction of where Saturn is towards Boots, Hercules and Draco...
either way we know Honda is in these elements and most likely are in play for his message .
but one site might be pointing the tail in the direction it is going and the other is pointing the tail it towards the sun .. which is most correct most of the time it circles the sun , I believe.
OK so hubby just said that the tail points away from the sun, so I had that part wrong!

Old 02-09-2017, 07:16 PM

OK so the for the magi who had to put their almost half cents in .
I am going with Lana who knows nothing about the stars .
but it appears that she knows the one who made the stars .
because that word she had for today sure matches pretty close enough .

which you all do not know the stars or the star maker either do you ?
because wise men you are not.
maybe wise guys but most definitely not wise men.
Of course you say God wouldn't Use the stars to announce the coming of his son.. OH wait But he did that 2000 years ago ..
so He would never announce his second coming by the stars right ? wrong!

so God would never use the sky right?

Joe 2:29
“Even on the male and female servants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
Joe 2:30
“I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,
Blood, fire and columns of smoke.

Act 2:19
‘AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE
AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW,
BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE.

NO he never uses the sky to say anything so you say.

Mat 16:3
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Let me guess you wise guys can not do neither of those either right ?

good luck wise guys..
might I suggest you spend you all your time getting to know The Maker of the sky's because there is little hope for any wisdom for you fellas any other place.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 02-09-2017 at 07:36 PM..

Old 02-10-2017, 09:36 AM

I saw this yesterday ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi8uwgpGeBw&t=0s

and since I have been waiting for the southern areas to go crazy because of some these prophecies listed below

Rev 19:13
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

WHICH GOES WITH

Isa 63:1
¶
Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength?
“It is I, the LORD, announcing your salvation!
It is I, the LORD, who has the power to save!”
Isa 63:2
Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes?
63:3
“I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
Isa 63:4
For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
Isa 63:5
I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.

Isa 63:6
I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”

Isa 63:7
I will tell of the LORD’s unfailing love.
I will praise the LORD for all he has done.
I will rejoice in his great goodness to Israel,
which he has granted according to his mercy and love.
Isa 63:8
He said, “They are my very own people.
Surely they will not betray me again.”
And he became their Savior.

Isa 63:9
In all their suffering he also suffered,
and he personally[fn] rescued them.
In his love and mercy he redeemed them.
He lifted them up and carried them
through all the years.
Isa 63:10
But they rebelled against him
and grieved his Holy Spirit.
So he became their enemy
and fought against them.
Isa 63:11
Then they remembered those days of old
when Moses led his people out of Egypt.
They cried out, “Where is the one who brought Israel through the sea,
with Moses as their shepherd?
Where is the one who sent his Holy Spirit
to be among his people?
Isa 63:12
Where is the one whose power was displayed
when Moses lifted up his hand—
the one who divided the sea before them,
making himself famous forever?
Isa 63:13
Where is the one who led them through the bottom of the sea?
They were like fine stallions
racing through the desert, never stumbling.
Isa 63:14
As with cattle going down into a peaceful valley,
the Spirit of the LORD gave them rest.
You led your people, LORD,
and gained a magnificent reputation.”
Isa 63:15
LORD, look down from heaven;
look from your holy, glorious home, and see us.
Where is the passion and the might
you used to show on our behalf?
Where are your mercy and compassion now?
Isa 63:16
Surely you are still our Father!
Even if Abraham and Jacob[fn] would disown us,
LORD, you would still be our Father.
You are our Redeemer from ages past.
Isa 63:17
LORD, why have you allowed us to turn from your path?
Why have you given us stubborn hearts so we no longer fear you?
Return and help us, for we are your servants,
the tribes that are your special possession.
Isa 63:18
How briefly your holy people possessed your holy place,
and now our enemies have destroyed it.

Isa 63:19
Sometimes it seems as though we never belonged to you,
as though we had never been known as your people.

which is explained here

5.5.1. Blood Stained Garments Commentary - A Testimony of Jesus Christ

now that the northern areas are already inflamed and Damascus is doomed as prophesied it is just a matter of weeks months or even a few years at most .. I think maybe we also need to keep our eye on Bozrah and around Eilat and pray for those area that God's people will be protected .. really all of Edom will be destroyed , as it just might get more inflamed in the coming years or so . and it looks like Jesus Does the southern areas Of Edom and Bozrah all by himself for some reason which only the Father knows for sure why that is needed , But the Lord seems really mad at them .

I was wondering if the slingshots might have to do with the bombs? maybe either way we need to pray for His people in the southern area of Israel as it looks like it might be spreading to that area now.

Old 02-11-2017, 03:09 AM

32,529 posts, read 21,828,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
AS today we have an eclipse , a full moon, and the last few days the comet Honda is making it closest pass to earth. so I was wonder if that meant anything, if that bill board might be saying something to all listening .. so I looked up what Honda mean beside it being a car that goes vroom...
It's also a Jet...

Old 02-12-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It's also a Jet...
HUMN I heard about the special jet that Israel has .I don't know the name of it .. so
I'm not so sure how or if it fits any part of His sky. but that is a cool jet! thanks for the FYI!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity