Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2013, 06:33 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,932,822 times

Advertisements

God has a Vineyard and God has A WinePress for it.

And those who drink from His Cup may be filled to the brim by Him.
And may themselves also become The Cup.

- "Why is Your apparel Red and Your Garments like one who treads in The WinePress?
I have trodden The WinePress alone and from My peoples no on one was With Me.
For I have trodden them in My anger, and trampled them in My fury; their Blood is sprinked upon My garmets and I have stained My Robes. For the day of vengenance is in My heart and the day of My redeemed has come.....I have trodden down the people in My anger, made them Drunk in My fury..." - Is.63:1-6

- "Every Bottle shall be filled with Wine...the inhabitants of Jerualem with Drunkenness...I will dash them one against another..' - Jer.13:13,14

- "The Lord has trampled as in a WinePress the virgin daughter of Judah." - Lam.1:15

- "...sound the alarm On My Holy Mountain Let All The Inhabitants 0f The Land Tremble
for the day of The Lord is coming...turn to Me with all you hearts...who knows whether he will repent and leave a blessing behind him, even a grain offering and a drink offering To The Lord Your God?....Let alll the Nations arouse themselves and come to the Valley 0f Jehoshaphat for there I will sit to judge all the nations round about. Put In The Sickle For The Harvest Is Ripe. Come Tread For The WinePress Is Full The Vats Overflow For Their Wickedness Is Great." - Joel 2:1 -3:13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2013, 07:45 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,130 times
The Lord says this;

The Lord of hosts shall be exalted by his judgment, and God the Holy shall be shown holy by his justice.

Woe to those who tug at guilt with cords of perversity, and at sin as if with cart ropes!
To those who say, "Let him make haste and speed his work, that we may see it; On with the plan of the Holy One of Israel! let it come to pass, that we may know it!"
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil, who change darkness into light, and light into darkness, who change bitter into sweet, and sweet into bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own sight, and prudent in their own esteem!
Woe to the champions at drinking wine, the valiant at mixing strong drink!
To those who acquit the guilty for bribes, and deprive the just man of his rights!

Therefore, as the tongue of fire licks up stubble, as dry grass shrivels in the flame, Even so their root shall become rotten and their blossom scatter like dust; For they have spurned the law of the Lord of hosts, and scorned the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Go and say to this people: Listen carefully, but you shall not understand! Look intently, but you shall know nothing!
You are to make the heart of this people sluggish, to dull their ears and close their eyes; until they repent and turn to me and I will heal them. Then their eyes will see, their ears hear, their heart understand.

Old 03-09-2013, 04:34 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
The Blood of Jesus can thaw out the wrath of God , as it come by faith through prayer and repentance , Jesus grace will bring freedom from the sin of curses ...... But if people ignore the iniquity and live their lives in transgressions of sin , then in Gods time the wrath of God can come .... Still people can live through God wrath and never see God there and continue to ignore the signs and will discern through the logic of naturalism to the bitter end ...... All sin will be redeemed or Judged by God ...

Old 02-18-2015, 08:46 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,932,822 times
And who is The Vineyard ?

- God brought a Vine out of Egypt and planted it. - Ps.80:8

- As a Vine Is The Remnant of Israel. - Jer.6:9

- For The Vineyard Of The Lord Of Hosts Is The House Of Israel. - Is.5:7

John 15:1 - Is it any wonder Jesus said, "I am The (TRUE) Vine? For abiding IN Him and not Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity