Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 10:00 PM

249 posts, read 312,519 times

Advertisements

Yes...the global elite who our president's are nothing but the paid off,sold out puppet's of. Are purposely creating all these false flags. Like 9/11,and Sandy Hook,and what just transpired in Boston. So that through the agenda's political propaganda of the evil mainstream media. They Will continue to fear monger the people continuously. So that "we the people" will be convinced that, It's worth giving up our 2nd amendment rights in the name of "Peace and Security". Plus just as the Cyprus banking collapse was nothing but an experiment to get a good idea how the American people are going to act when Rockefeller,and Rothschild,and such who are in league with them...pull the plug on the American dollar...which is nothing but a scam of the Federal Reserve...Which the Vatican,and Rothschild created. The Boston bombing...was nothing but an experiment to see how fast they can shut down a major city,under the marshall law of a Federal Military police state. This is no freaking joke folks. They are forming a NEW WORLD ORDER right before our very eye's. And after they collapse the American dollar...which is as worthless as the paper it's written on. While they already have all the "real GOLD" there is. Because they are going to move the entire world into a NEW ONE WORLD CURRENCY...and have everybody who's left alive after the very soon to come short,but horrific nuclear WW3. They will have them chipped with a micro chip in the right hand or forehead.

-Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
-Rev 13:17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Without the which you will not be able to buy, or sell anything. The New World Order is that great terrible final beast WORLD EMPIRE that would come. And we are the generation who is witnessing it being formed right before our very eye's. To them that have been awakened by GOD to be able to see through the deception,and lies. Right now we are in this time period:

-1Th 5:3 While people are saying, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

They've been using this phrase "word for word" every since George Bush Sr. first used it in his state of the union address on Sept. 11, 1991...When he also first mentioned the phrase "The New World Order". Which just happens to be the date when "so called" terrorist flew into the Twin Towers. Hitler all over again. "Nothing new under the sun". "History repeats itself".

-Isa 33:18 Thine heart shall meditate terror.{war on terror declared} Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where he that counted the towers?{when the towers fell}

-Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. We've been in the burden of Damascus for a good while now in Syria. And "the ruinous heaps" is right around the corner. And when this happens. Then the Psalms 83 ,and war between Iran,and Israel.

-Psa 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

-Psa 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

-Psa 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom{Islamic Abrab today}, and the Ishmaelites;{Islamic Arab today} of Moab,{Islamic Arab today} and the Hagarenes;
-Psa 83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
-Psa 83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

-Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land,{Obama as president in America} and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom,{why? because Obama is a Muslim,and these are Islamic Arab nations these 3} and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
-Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt {this happened during Obama's first term} shall not escape.
-Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt:{ This happened when Obama overthrew Mabaruk} and the Libyans {This happened whe Obama overthrew Gafadia} and the Ethiopians {Obama is really from Kenya,and not Hawaii } shall be at his steps.

This is what is getting ready to happen soon when Israel attacks Iran Psalm 83, it will cause Russia,and China to come and it will be all out WW3

-Dan 11:44
But tidings out of the east{China} and out of the north {Russia} shall trouble him: {Obama and that Vatican Jesuit Pope whom he works for} therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. {all out WW3}

This Will ignite WW3 because then Russia,and China will be pulled in,and they will becoming for America, while we are already down,and out in a all out civil war from the pit's of hell. Some of you will think this is absolutely crazy. Some of you...the Spirit of GOD will give you eye's to see. That this is indeed unfolding right before our very eyes.
Blessings...
DiscombobulateYa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 10:16 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
This kind of stuff just makes Christians look bad. I've never been a fan of reading Revelation in one hand and the newspaper in the other.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:23 PM

588 posts, read 796,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscombobulateYa View Post
-Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land,{Obama as president in America} and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom,{why? because Obama is a Muslim,and these are Islamic Arab nations these 3} and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
-Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt {this happened during Obama's first term} shall not escape.
-Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt:{ This happened when Obama overthrew Mabaruk} and the Libyans {This happened whe Obama overthrew Gafadia} and the Ethiopians {Obama is really from Kenya,and not Hawaii } shall be at his steps.

This Will ignite WW3 because then Russia,and China will be pulled in,and they will becoming for America, while we are already down,and out in a all out civil war from the pit's of hell. Some of you will think this is absolutely crazy. Some of you...the Spirit of GOD will give you eye's to see. That this is indeed unfolding right before our very eyes.
Blessings...
DiscombobulateYa

Obama is a muslim? Well, I'll be darned. Anyway, I'm getting ready to go to China again from the summer. Is there any message you'd like me to deliver?

Old 05-04-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data1000 View Post
Obama is a muslim? Well, I'll be darned. Anyway, I'm getting ready to go to China again from the summer. Is there any message you'd like me to deliver?
That's up to God if wants you to say anything..He will put in on your heart. I'm not a prophet...this is just what I believe may transpire within the next couple of years. God bless you brother...

Old 05-05-2013, 05:23 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Yes if you think that is bad enough then you should see how bad it is when the end time really comes..............As the false prophet and the Babylon harlot still have authority in the earth through the spirit which must be removed so antichrist can do his short rise to dominion ...........Which means there has to be a obscene stand as all the nations stand in the valley of Megiddo to fight the purpose of God, then the completely economic meltdown in all nations, and then renewal of wakening of Christianity............ Which will then give rise to the exploit of antichrist and his fatal martyr of the poor and people of God ........... So then this is bad for Christianity to view the Book of Revelation , then Jesus said it is wisdom to have faith in these Prophecies, and to teach it and testify it to the churches , as in Revelations 22: 16-........``I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify to you these things in the churches ..I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star....

Old 05-05-2013, 05:52 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Yes if you think that is bad enough then you should see how bad it is when the end time really comes..............As the false prophet and the Babylon harlot still have authority in the earth through the spirit which must be removed so antichrist can do his short rise to dominion ...........Which means there has to be a obscene stand as all the nations stand in the valley of Megiddo to fight the purpose of God, then the completely economic meltdown in all nations, and then renewal of wakening of Christianity............ Which will then give rise to the exploit of antichrist and his fatal martyr of the poor and people of God ........... So then this is bad for Christianity to view the Book of Revelation , then Jesus said it is wisdom to have faith in these Prophecies, and to teach it and testify it to the churches , as in Revelations 22: 16-........``I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify to you these things in the churches ..I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star....
The bright morning star is Lucifer, bearer of light...According to some...Hilel in Hebrew, Lucifer in Latin...

Old 05-05-2013, 10:27 AM

588 posts, read 796,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscombobulateYa View Post
That's up to God if wants you to say anything..He will put in on your heart. I'm not a prophet...this is just what I believe may transpire within the next couple of years. God bless you brother...
Enjoy the lovely spring weather and try not to worry so much.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:35 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,258 times
"to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: "

and you probably think it is going to be some kind of chip. it makes good fiction.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:00 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,225,839 times
Hold on... let me go get my tin foil hat and I'll be right back. Then maybe some of this will make sense

Old 05-06-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity