Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 05:11 PM

55 posts, read 49,033 times

Advertisements

Jehovah is Jesus Christ himself - the Son of the invisible God - who was sent into this world and made flesh to save us from our sins. He is called Lord God (YHVH) in the Old Testament and Lord Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Jehovah or Jesus, is the Only Begotten Son of the Invisible God Father..... of whom no man hath seen at anytime nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time. Jehovah is the only God physically formed for us to to see and witness.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 05:21 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars View Post
Jehovah is Jesus Christ himself - the Son of the invisible God - who was sent into this world and made flesh to save us from our sins. He is called Lord God (YHVH) in the Old Testament and Lord Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

Jehovah or Jesus, is the Only Begotten Son of the Invisible God Father..... of whom no man hath seen at anytime nor his name have been revealed to anyone at this time. Jehovah is the only God physically formed for us to to see and witness.

So are you saying there is no Father, Son and Spirit? Are you denying the Trinity?

Old 05-23-2013, 05:56 PM

Default Jesus Christ is Jehovah himself of old, the Son of God.....

I guess you can say that I am denying the popular version of "Trinity" concept .... which I believe NOT Biblical and only based on wild imagination of men.... Of course, there's the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the union of God as One (echad).....

1 John 5:7 For there are three (numeric) that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three (numeric) are one (in unity).

Note: Incertions are mine for presentation.

Last edited by 2Pillars; 05-23-2013 at 06:05 PM..

Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM

28,097 posts, read 29,957,386 times
Quote:
I agree with this statement...

Quote:
...and disagree (to some extent) with this one.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:58 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,832,045 times
Quote:
I guess you can say that I am denying the popular version of "Trinity" concept .... which I believe NOT Biblical and only based on wild imagination of men.... Of course, there's the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the union of God as One (echad).....

1 John 5:7 For there are three (numeric) that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three (numeric) are one (in unity).

Note: Incertions are mine for presentation.
One in three and three in one ... What am I missing here? ... Isn't that the "popular version of the Trinity concept" that you claim to be denying??

Old 05-23-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
One in three and three in one ... What am I missing here? ... Isn't that the "popular version of the Trinity concept" that you claim to be denying??
You know, it is entirely possible to believe in God the Eternal Father, and in His Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost without believing that God is the being first described at Nicea in 325 A.D. I deny the Nicene Creed, but I definitely don't deny the Godhead of the scriptures. I also agree with 2Pillars that "these three (numeric) are one (in unity)."

Old 05-23-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
So are you saying there is no Father, Son and Spirit?
Where did 2Pillars say there is no Father, Son and Spirit?

Old 05-23-2013, 10:56 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Where did 2Pillars say there is no Father, Son and Spirit?
My post was a question. I was trying to understand. He/she followed it up with a good clarification for me.

Obviously, as you might expect, I would say he has a flawed understanding of the nature of God.

Old 05-24-2013, 02:42 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:

So who sent Him?...

Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 AM

Isaiah 6:2-3 Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understandthat I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be afterme.

To be witnessed is to be seen physically or experienced. The Scripture clearly documenting us that... Jehovah is the only God physically formed for us to see andwitness..... before him there was none.... neither there shall be after him. Therefore, Jehovah has physical form.

Exodus 6:2-3 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I [am] the LORD (Jehovah): v3 And I appeared (physical form) unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name of] God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

God, the Father, is an invisible Spirit.... without any shape or form.... However, Scripture tells us that.... if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father because....He is the express image invisble God....the only begotten of his Father.... and in him (the Son) is the fulless of Godhead, bodily (physically).

Note: Insertions are mine for presentation.

Last edited by 2Pillars; 05-24-2013 at 03:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity