Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 06:29 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Lets start with where does it state he saves us from eternal hell?. Then I will show you by scripture what the scripture actually says we are saved from.
Read what ?
Unwillingness to accept your interpretations so I'm unwilling ?.
Tere are entire threads on this board dedicated to that. Honestly, I dont care to hijack the thread now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 06:32 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Get over yourself.
Whoa.

Again.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:41 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Tere are entire threads on this board dedicated to that. Honestly, I dont care to hijack the thread now.
Well you kind of started Pastor? Vizio with this off topic post.

Quote:
If im not mistaken, you reject the idea of original sin, and the substitutionary atonement, right?
You base your own truth on the fact you preach from the bible. How many times do you need to be told, throughout the pulpits of the world, thousands are claiming the exact same thing, who believe differently to you. So your claim is invalid. Notice I am not making such a claim that I have truth,got it all worked out, this would be 100% proof that I haven't.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Well you kind of started Pastor? Vizio with this off topic post.

You base your own truth on the fact you preach from the bible. How many times do you need to be told, throughout the pulpits of the world, thousands are claiming the exact same thing, who believe differently to you. So your claim is invalid. Notice I am not making such a claim that I have truth,got it all worked out, this would be 100% proof that I haven't.
Actually, of the ones that actually teach what it says, there is an amazing amount of agreement. Much more so than the feelings crowd.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Actually, of the ones that actually teach what it says, there is an amazing amount of agreement. Much more so than the feelings crowd.
You keep saying the feeling crowd if this is feeling based then I'm feeling it.

Quote:
The scriptures teach love your neighbor as yourself, to do unto others as you would have them do to you, that love does no harm to your neighbor therefore love is the fulfillment of love, to speak the truth in love, that knowledge puffs up but love edifies, that Paul said to be rooted and established in love and in doing so we would begin to understand the depth of the love of Christ, all of which is known within. Why is it you belittle it and those who are of this belief as the feeling crowd ?. Do you actually have something higher or greater to add to this ?. Let me guess, anything to do with wrath,punishment,judgement and being condemned to eternal hell is also in the bible.
Now if you want a feeling scripture, here it is

He made also of one blood every nation of men, to dwell upon all the face of the earth -- having ordained times before appointed, and the bounds of their dwellings

to seek the Lord, if perhaps they did feel after Him and find, -- though, indeed, He is not far from each one of us

Old 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
The scriptures teach love your neighbor as yourself, to do unto others as you would have them do to you, that love does no harm to your neighbor therefore love is the fulfillment of love, to speak the truth in love, that knowledge puffs up but love edifies, that Paul said to be rooted and established in love and in doing so we would begin to understand the depth of the love of Christ, all of which is known within. Why is it you belittle it and those who are of this belief as the feeling crowd ?. Do you actually have something higher or greater to add to this ?. Let me guess, anything to do with wrath,punishment,judgement and being condemned to eternal hell is also in the bible.
What part of this do you disagree with Pastor? Vizio that you dismiss it as being feeling based ?.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
What part of this do you disagree with Pastor? Vizio that you dismiss it as being feeling based ?.
If you'd like to have an adult conversation pcamps? we can.

Please quote chapter and verse, and give context of what you're saying. Be specific.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
If you'd like to have an adult conversation pcamps? we can.

Please quote chapter and verse, and give context of what you're saying. Be specific.
In otherwords you agree with it. Did you know all those verses I quoted by Jesus the Great feeler and St Paul the Feeler are all saying the same thing ?.

Quote:
Everything said here is scripture not the words of pcamps the feeler.

What is the issue you have with these verses of scripture that you would resort to calling me one of the feeling crowd?. Can you be adult enough to answer this ?.

Last edited by pcamps; 06-24-2013 at 07:28 PM..

Old 06-24-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
In otherwords you agree with it. Did you know all those verses I quoted by Jesus the Great feeler and St Paul the Feeler are all saying the same thing ?.

Everything said here is scripture not the words of pcamps the feeler.

What is the issue you have with these verses of scripture that you would resort to calling me one of the feeling crowd?. Can you be adult enough to answer this ?.
Exactly what verses are you quoting and what are you suggesting they are saying?

Old 06-24-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Exactly what verses are you quoting and what are you suggesting they are saying?
What kind of a question is this ?

1 Love your neighbor as yourself
2 Do unto others as you would have them do to you
3 Love does no harm to your neighbor therefore love is the fulfillment of the law
4 Speaking the truth in love
5 Knowledge puffs up,love edifies
6 Being rooted and established in the love of God
7 Love is the greatest

What is your problem with these verses of scripture that you label those who follow these teachings as the feeling crowd ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity