Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 05:46 PM

17,156 posts, read 11,300,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Being damned for not believing in the true God would bother any Christian ... thus IMO is the purpose of the OP.

A lot of folks bought into the New age mysticism satanical lie.

It bothers you that I believe God loves me and isn't going to damn me to eternal hell? Or it bothers you that you think I'm going to be damned?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2013, 05:50 PM

63,447 posts, read 39,695,513 times
Quote:
Being damned for not believing in the true God would bother any Christian ... thus IMO is the purpose of the OP.
A lot of folks bought into the New age mysticism satanical lie.
Actually the majority in these "latter days" have bought into the apostate anti-Christ God of jealousy, vengeance, and appeasement through scourging and crucifixion supposedly to assuage His Holiness. It is the few who truly "believe on" (pisteuo eis) Christ and what He revealed about the Father who are following Christ as He told His disciples to do . . . by "loving God and each other" daily and repenting when we don't.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:56 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,426,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
It bothers you that I believe God loves me and isn't going to damn me to eternal hell? Or it bothers you that you think I'm going to be damned?
Do you reject the god of mysticism ... or do you reject the God that includes John 3:36?

And before I could reply to you, MysticPHD again (last post) shown himself to be the enemy of the message of the cross.
If you agree with Mystic then you too are one who "lives as an enemy of the cross".
Any such person is fooling themself that Jesus wasn't serious when he spoke John 3:26, Matthew 25:30-45 etc.

It will not be a "God is love" that such people will experience as Satan fooled people with using mysticism.

And just for you Mystic, that was from the mind of Christ ... which Jesus in one half of one a cell in his mind is more than all the mystics put together X's to the 10 power.

Last edited by twin.spin; 07-13-2013 at 06:09 PM..

Old 07-13-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Do you reject the god of mysticism ... or do you reject the God that includes John 3:36?
I don't reject God. I reject a lot of things other people believe about God.

But I'd really like an answer, Twin: Does it bother you that I believe God loves me and isn't going to damn me to eternal hell? Or does it bother you that you think I'm going to be damned?

Old 07-13-2013, 06:05 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,010,565 times
Quote:
From those who here you agree with, I'm not so sure what is meant by that.
Savior from what? ... not the true savior found in mysticism.
I suspect you don't know what I mean because your mind is closed to many things.

Rather than my answering the question I invite you to open your mind and contemplate what I posted.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I don't reject God. I reject a lot of things other people believe about God.

But I'd really like an answer, Twin: Does it bother you that I believe God loves me and isn't going to damn me to eternal hell? Or does it bother you that you think I'm going to be damned?
You admit to rejecting what Jesus said about his belief in what God does to those who reject him. John 3:16; 36

So what you end up doing is providing an alternative to those who reject... which is one of just many like mysticism.

And besides, one isn't saved by a generic term called "God", which mysticism (if one reads mystic's posts) puts human consciousness as being the key to. Live as an enemy of the message of the cross will result as beingf an enemy of God being damned.

So if that is what you are, then yes I'm bothered.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I suspect you don't know what I mean because your mind is closed to many things.

Rather than my answering the question I invite you to open your mind and contemplate what I posted.
Good .. then stop waisting your time, for I don't open my mind to satanical mysticism.

Old 07-13-2013, 06:22 PM

31,374 posts, read 20,015,993 times
Quote:
Good .. then stop waisting your time, for I don't open my mind to satanical mysticism.
Are you sure you haven't?

Old 07-13-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
You admit to rejecting what Jesus said about his belief in what God does to those who reject him. John 3:16; 36

So what you end up doing is providing an alternative to those who reject... which is one of just many like mysticism.

And besides, one isn't saved by a generic term called "God", which mysticism (if one reads mystic's posts) puts human consciousness as being the key to. Live as an enemy of the message of the cross will result as beingf an enemy of God being damned.

So if that is what you are, then yes I'm bothered.
But bothered by which, Twin? That I don't believe as you do? Or are you bothered because you think that I am going to be damned?

Old 07-13-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Are you sure you haven't?
coming from the god of me ... which mysticism thrives on .... you can be assured of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity