Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 08:23 AM

473 posts, read 821,948 times

Advertisements

Been having a discussion with our creator as to why. Why predators, why demons and devils, why sickness, illness and parasites. Got some answers, but still lack complete understanding.

In the garden of Eden there were NO predators, no demons or devils and no parasites. Something in us caused us to start killing. Killing each other and the animals. To create predators upon the land was to build a compassion and empathy for life itself. To feel sorry for the animals being injured and killed, to build a love of creator and life (Him). We didn't understand, we kept killing not only each other but also the animals.

He came forth and said that it was alright to kill some of the animals, but only certain ones that He had designated. Two thousand years ago He said that He understood that most were no longer killing the animals out of a blood lust--we thought that we were supposed to eat the animals--so He said it was fine, eat them.

Two thousand years ago He forgave all mankind with the condition that we see Him and understand-- At least learn to see past the demons and devils that try to sway us and learn to love each other unconditionally with complete compassion and forgiveness. Love is perfected in forgiveness, leave judgement in His hands.

What it has boiled down to is that all were forgiven and given their own souls. Some are invisible and are allowed to come against us. In the Bible it states that illness and sicknesses are caused by demons and our lack of faith in the one inside us--lack of love, trust and faith that He loves us and keeps us well. To doubt Him is to set free the demons and devils until the time that we deny them.

He told that if we love Him that we will go forth upon the land and be the best HIM that we are capable of being. To set the example and the pace of this. We are to clothe, house, feed, heal and protect each other. We are to deny our penchant for things and stuff instead of caring for the needs of others first. We are to ripen and mature and learn how to limit our own desires for junk, opulence and finery. Place love first, these things last.

Demons and devils are in charge of lies and are allowed to come against us full force in them. Know the truth--His words and stand behind them with no doubts but first repent of doubt and serving self, mean it and go forth in His word serving others with compassion and forgiveness.

The true evil that rules?---Those that seek to do ANY kind of harm to another while getting pleasure and satisfaction out of their actions. THIS IS THE EVIL that we fight. THIS IS THE EVIL to reject and walk away from. Tell those the truth and then leave them to themselves to fight their own battle. THEY are the only ones to be rejected--not the ones that are promiscuous, not the homosexual, not the black or brown skinned ones, not the jew nor the hindu or the buddhist. There is only supposed to be one universal language----It's the language of love. One God who is with us all.

What does God say about Himself?
He is flesh, bone and blood. He is life, breath and air. He is the spirit of Love in us but He is also our animator and creator of these things. He is married to us and one with us always, never to be separated from us. He has supernatural powers to heal, change us, grow us or destroy us if we don't grow up. God (love) has no opposite---All emotions start at love--jealousy, anger, etc. that can sometimes overcome our immaturity and cause rash behavior that is viewed by others as evil. Some people evidently grow more immature rather than maturing due to the influence of others caused at a young and early age. WE are growing evil by not crossing lines when we think it's not our business to interfere. Children are the future. If we don't take care of them and raise them correctly--WE are destroying souls and will be held accountable.

The holy spirit is the spirit of love, to be protected, grown and promoted. We pray to the Father(God,Jesus) in the name of His sons and daughters (Us) in the spirit of Love for all mankind. THIS is father, son and holy spirit. Don't listen to the demons and devils that keep us under cover of darkness--they exist and are everywhere now--until the end.
Amen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2013, 08:35 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,925,052 times
Who told you there were no preditors in the beginning.
There are no scriptures to support such trash.
But let me take this a better way for you.
Do you love God ?
Do you believe what Jesus did for you ?
If you believe in Jesus ,know the things Jesus taught and determine with all your heart to be taught of God .
From Him you get the truth, not men's speculation or lies.
God would be your source ,if you really want the truth.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:37 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Been having a discussion with our creator as to why. Why predators, why demons and devils, why sickness, illness and parasites. Got some answers, but still lack complete understanding.

In the garden of Eden there were NO predators, no demons or devils and no parasites. Something in us caused us to start killing. Killing each other and the animals. To create predators upon the land was to build a compassion and empathy for life itself. To feel sorry for the animals being injured and killed, to build a love of creator and life (Him). We didn't understand, we kept killing not only each other but also the animals.

He came forth and said that it was alright to kill some of the animals, but only certain ones that He had designated. Two thousand years ago He said that He understood that most were no longer killing the animals out of a blood lust--we thought that we were supposed to eat the animals--so He said it was fine, eat them.

Two thousand years ago He forgave all mankind with the condition that we see Him and understand-- At least learn to see past the demons and devils that try to sway us and learn to love each other unconditionally with complete compassion and forgiveness. Love is perfected in forgiveness, leave judgement in His hands.

What it has boiled down to is that all were forgiven and given their own souls. Some are invisible and are allowed to come against us. In the Bible it states that illness and sicknesses are caused by demons and our lack of faith in the one inside us--lack of love, trust and faith that He loves us and keeps us well. To doubt Him is to set free the demons and devils until the time that we deny them.

He told that if we love Him that we will go forth upon the land and be the best HIM that we are capable of being. To set the example and the pace of this. We are to clothe, house, feed, heal and protect each other. We are to deny our penchant for things and stuff instead of caring for the needs of others first. We are to ripen and mature and learn how to limit our own desires for junk, opulence and finery. Place love first, these things last.

Demons and devils are in charge of lies and are allowed to come against us full force in them. Know the truth--His words and stand behind them with no doubts but first repent of doubt and serving self, mean it and go forth in His word serving others with compassion and forgiveness.

The true evil that rules?---Those that seek to do ANY kind of harm to another while getting pleasure and satisfaction out of their actions. THIS IS THE EVIL that we fight. THIS IS THE EVIL to reject and walk away from. Tell those the truth and then leave them to themselves to fight their own battle. THEY are the only ones to be rejected--not the ones that are promiscuous, not the homosexual, not the black or brown skinned ones, not the jew nor the hindu or the buddhist. There is only supposed to be one universal language----It's the language of love. One God who is with us all.

What does God say about Himself?
He is flesh, bone and blood. He is life, breath and air. He is the spirit of Love in us but He is also our animator and creator of these things. He is married to us and one with us always, never to be separated from us. He has supernatural powers to heal, change us, grow us or destroy us if we don't grow up. God (love) has no opposite---All emotions start at love--jealousy, anger, etc. that can sometimes overcome our immaturity and cause rash behavior that is viewed by others as evil. Some people evidently grow more immature rather than maturing due to the influence of others caused at a young and early age. WE are growing evil by not crossing lines when we think it's not our business to interfere. Children are the future. If we don't take care of them and raise them correctly--WE are destroying souls and will be held accountable.

The holy spirit is the spirit of love, to be protected, grown and promoted. We pray to the Father(God,Jesus) in the name of His sons and daughters (Us) in the spirit of Love for all mankind. THIS is father, son and holy spirit. Don't listen to the demons and devils that keep us under cover of darkness--they exist and are everywhere now--until the end.
Amen

Thank you, you've just provided an excellent response to the heretical "God just showed us the way" gospel. Jesus didn't just die on the cross to prove an example--he died on the cross to take the wrath of God on himself so that we wouldn't have to. You can trust in that--or you can try to pay it yourself.

Fact is, though--as you indicate, we are still evil. Mankind still does bad stuff to each other. If he provided an example to all of the world....he did a pretty bad job. That's not what he did, though--he is picking up the tab for those of us that trust him.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Who told you there were no preditors in the beginning.
There are no scriptures to support such trash.
But let me take this a better way for you.
Do you love God ?
Do you believe what Jesus did for you ?
If you believe in Jesus ,know the things Jesus taught and determine with all your heart to be taught of God .
From Him you get the truth, not men's speculation or lies.
God would be your source ,if you really want the truth.
You are wrong--It's in Genesis 1:29-30.

Yeshua Bless You

Old 09-03-2013, 09:34 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Nature requires balance. Predators prevent the world from being overrun by Bambis and bunnies.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:41 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,491,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Nature requires balance. Predators prevent the world from being overrun by Bambis and bunnies.
and brood of snakes and scorpions and foxes and ferocious lions

Old 09-03-2013, 10:58 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
and brood of snakes and scorpions and foxes and ferocious lions
Yes, God made snakes and scorpions, too.

To the OP: one thing is for sure: God doesn't spare man from experiencing suffering. We can ask ourselves all day "why?", but it's a useless question.

One person once said, that it's asking why something bad happens, but rather what can we learn from it?

I think there's wisdom in that statement.

Peace.
brian

Old 09-03-2013, 12:44 PM

Bad things happen so that the glory of God can be manifest. God is love. He has many bad things happen to help ripen and mature our love for each other. He gets a lot of blame and flack in allowing man to come against man. Demons and devils are merely the dead that have the right to learn from us and earn a soul. He opened the gates of hell when He died on the cross in allowing them to come to Him. The kingdom of God is within mankind. The kingdom of heaven is within mankind. They are allowed in and out of heaven until the end, having every opportunity to mature and ripen.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:51 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Bad things happen so that the glory of God can be manifest. God is love. He has many bad things happen to help ripen and mature our love for each other. He gets a lot of blame and flack in allowing man to come against man. Demons and devils are merely the dead that have the right to learn from us and earn a soul. He opened the gates of hell when He died on the cross in allowing them to come to Him. The kingdom of God is within mankind. The kingdom of heaven is within mankind. They are allowed in and out of heaven until the end, having every opportunity to mature and ripen.
Where do you get that from? What makes you say that?

Old 09-03-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Where do you get that from? What makes you say that?
In John 11:4, it states that sickness is for the glory of God so that His son can be glorified in Him--we are all the sons and daughters of Him.
In Luke 17:20-21 the Bible states that the kingdom of God is within.

Love is perfected in forgiveness--Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Then He said, "It is done." Perfect love forgives ALL, bears all things and then waits for us to catch up. God forgave us all then in a perfect love--If we trust Him we have the power to defeat those who claim to be devils and demons--forgive them. There cannot be two souls in a body--give them a soul by forgiving them, only after forgiving all mankind upon the ground and meaning it.
Trust God to clothe, house, feed, HEAL AND PROTECT you. It works--I ignored the pain of attack(lasted for 5 years of almost constant pain--sometimes severe but ever changing places--I refused to go to a doctor after the fear left) and forgave, I have no illnesses nor sicknesses nor do I worry about my bills, my jobs, nor any other threats.
Weird things began with me 5 years ago--they let themselves be known--leaving me with no doubt as to their existence. The first thing that struck me was fear--lasted about three months before I got mad and lost my temper, fear left and hasn't returned. Still undergoing some things. Believe me or not--it's true. And no it's not a mental problem, split personality or anything else. In the beginning I did go and get checked out by a shrink--he found not one thing wrong with me. At the same time someone in his office approached me and said, "This is real, your in a battle for your soul."My reaction?--bullcrap--They are here and exist. Nobody would believe the strange things that have happened to me in this time--inside and outside of me.
I was typing some biblical papers--thought I should underline some of it--it underlined itself before I could type a thing--just one SMALL example. Five years ago, I hit the twilight zone--still there but learning much.
Yeshua Bless You
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity