Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Jesus come to Renew the Covenant or establish a New Covenant with Israel
Renewed Covenant 1 3.70%
New Covenant 24 88.89%
Renewed with changes 2 7.41%
I dont know 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 05:38 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Oh, put a sock in it with your idiotic rants.
Joel is not an idiot...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What is idiotic is you and every Christian speaking about being under the covenant of Jeremiah 31, and that covenant is strictly for Ephraim and Judah, when you and the rest of Christians become Ephraim, you let me know.

You are not in the same religion as those first Gentile converts, not even close, they were in the religion of Jesus Mike, and you think you are in the same religion Jesus practiced?

Modern Christianity did not exist for at least 6 decades after Jesus died.

Your claim to be in the same religion as Jesus practiced is just not true, you don't even have the same Sabbath, not to mention that your holy days has everything to do with Tammuz, not Jesus.

You accepted an ancient Babylonian worship system and slapped the name of Jesus on it to then make the overthetop wild claim that the covenant of Jeremiah 31 has something to do with you, when it factually does not. Messiah only brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah.

The point was for Gentiles to become one with Jews in the same religion, YOUR POINT is Separation.

SEPARATION AND DIVISION OF GENTILES AND ISRAEL IS WHAT JESUS CAME TO FIX.

You marry a Jew.
It actually doesn’t even say that the Mashiach will bring the New Covenant, it merely says that G-d will make a New Covenant with Judah and Israel and that He will put His Torah into the hearts of Israel...Nothing about Mashiach bringing that New Covenant...

Old 08-11-2019, 10:32 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It actually doesn’t even say that the Mashiach will bring the New Covenant, it merely says that G-d will make a New Covenant with Judah and Israel and that He will put His Torah into the hearts of Israel...Nothing about Mashiach bringing that New Covenant...
I was the only one who voted a renewed covenant, and like you say, the Lord came to put his laws in the hearts lf Israel.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
I was the only one who voted a renewed covenant, and like you say, the Lord came to put his laws in the hearts lf Israel.
How about the hearts of ALL PEOPLE, not that which is written on stone or papas?

Old 08-11-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
How about the hearts of ALL PEOPLE, not that which is written on stone or papas?
That is the question, did the first point to the second evolution, and does the second evolution point to a third?

The facts are these,'' Gentiles converted to a sect of Judaism thereby becoming co-heirs with Jews, and when Gentiles became as Jews, there was no difference between Gentile and Jew because the Gentile became a Jew.''

I can honestly say, and prove WITHOUT ANY DOUBT that Christians today are not Israel, Christians today did not convert to the same religion Jesus practiced, they are certainly no longer grafted and adopted into Israel because of the fact that they reject the betrothal offered by Jesus.

This isn't my opinion, it is the facts of the written covenant, and Christians quoting the New Testament are quoting what was said about Gentile converts to Judaism, Christianity was a sect of Judaism with a majority of Pharisees who became our first church fathers as we became one with Jews BECAUSE we accepted God's worship system and rejected our former pagan worship systems.

FACT-------Gentiles ONLY have a way into Israel BECAUSE of the void in Israel with it's ten lost tribes.The ten tribes became lost because they did exactly what Christians do today.

FACT---------The ten lost tribes lost their kingdom and were scattered into the Gentile nations as seeds, and God ended their kingdom BECAUSE they Rejected Jerusalem, their desire was SEPARATION FROM JUDAH. God ended their kingdom specifically because they accepted Christmas and Easter and rejected Tabernacles and Passover---SPECIFICALLY.

FACT--- Those first Gentiles were grafted and adopted into Israel ONLY BECAUSE they came back with respect of the law, they now REJECTED pagan Sabbaths and Holy days, and accepted the feasts of Jerusalem to make them one with the chosen.

Everything said in the New Testament was said to Gentile converts to the religion Jesus practiced,'' Judaism.''

FACT----Gentiles no longer come under the covenant made for Israel and Judah because of the fact that Christians no longer convert, and what religion would a Gentile convert to when there was only the law and the prophets, when there was only one religion involved?

THE QUESTION----------Has the promise evolved to all mankind?

THE ONLY QUESTION------IS EVERY HUMAN ISRAEL AND JUDAH?

We know for a fact that modern Christians ARE NOT ISRAEL AND ARE NOT JUDAH. THAT IS REALITY.

Having said that, here is the last question.

"' Does the two kingdoms of Israel represent what a man is?''

''Are the two kingdoms of Israel your right eye and your left eye, and is the city between the two kingdoms your soul?.'

If we can prove that, we can prove that God wrote his laws in the hearts of every man.

But again, Israel became lawless, not Judah. God writes HIS LAWS in the hearts of the lawless, and it is still his laws.

Old 08-15-2019, 02:30 AM

Quote:
This cannot happen until G-d gathers all Israel back into the fold with Judah..

Old 08-15-2019, 07:48 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,917,131 times
Quote:
I think you were the only one...how encouraging!

Old 08-15-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
I think you were the only one...how encouraging!
Expected, besides Rabbi, I am the only one here that believes in the same religion Jesus practiced, the only one who can quote the covenant and read what it says besides Richard, both me and Richard agree with what the covenant actually says.

Old 08-15-2019, 08:53 PM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Expected, besides Rabbi, I am the only one here that believes in the same religion Jesus practiced, the only one who can quote the covenant and read what it says besides Richard, both me and Richard agree with what the covenant actually says.
That should give you a clue about how wrong you and Richard are. You would have been among those who rejected Jesus and sought His crucifixion if you were back there then.

Old 08-16-2019, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
That should give you a clue about how wrong you and Richard are. You would have been among those who rejected Jesus and sought His crucifixion if you were back there then.
There it goes again, blaming the Jews for the crucifixion...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity