Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2013, 02:46 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,524,616 times

Advertisements

Impossible to fake unity if we say 10% of the bible is whatever our opinion is---2 Peter 1:20-21.

Impossible to fake unity if we say water baptism is whatever our opinion is---John 3:5.

Impossible to fake unity if we say 90% of the bible can be enough Christianity if we
think so---2 Timothy 3:16.

Impossible to fake unity if we say modest attire can be too much legalism if we think so---1 Peter 3:3.

Impossible to fake unity if we say tongue rules in the church can be too much legalism if
we think so---ALL of 1 Cor. 14.

Impossible to fake unity if we say correcting people with the bible is too judgmental if we
think so---James 5:20.

Impossible to fake unity if we say undivorced marriages is for some Christians only--Romans 7:2-3.

Impossible to fake unity if we say language origin is real Christianity 101---1 John 2:27.

Impossible to fake unity if we believe a loving heart is Christianity 101 enough---1 John 2:15.

Impossible to fake unity if we believe a LOVING BOB can be under any nice pastor
today----Matthew 15:14.

Impossible to fake unity if we believe common sense is real Christianity---Jeremiah 10:23.

Impossible to fake unity if we believe Christian segregation is a weapon of the devil
today---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Impossible to fake unity if we believe women in the church teaching is a devilish Pharisee
teaching---1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Time for 100% bible believers to testify what they are---Psalms 107:2.

Time for them to unite like never before---Psalms 133:1 and John 17:21 and Amos 3:3.

Time to know strangers with enough of the bible to show the theology unity---1 Thess. 5:12.

Theology unity enough is a God idea--Ephesians 4:5.

No such thing as many faiths of Christianity---Ephesians 4:5.

Unity with 100% bible believers is a God idea----Matthew 5:6 and John 8:31 and Psalms 133:1.

While no racial segregation today Christian segregation today is the bible---2 Cor. 6:14-17.

While no hatred with people our real love is with brethren only----1 John 2:15.

Intellectuals will stumble over this for a lifetime----2 Cor. 4:3.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 04:09 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Unity is of the heart of the Lord , which Love give an example that it must be of God , , where in the spiritual authority of the world, unity is a rejection of the spirit of antichrist , which divides people to make them ungodly and weak.......To God there is No divisions what so ever , and if the people do divide than they must prove to the Lord that forgiveness is there and the divisions is in God plan and only temporary , even to forsake or excommunicate people is only to be temporary , or the believers will be out of the will of God ........ Believer who judge the other believers and divide and isolate themselves will be out of the will of God , where there are no disunity for different beliefs of the same gospel , as We are always be one to God ....... Seen once some twelve years ago one city in South America churches cut through the years of disunity and all the church bonded together in Christ , and the Lord opened the doors of heaven and thousands of people got saved in an awakening in Christ , where people decided to go to church and did not know why, ...... Still preachers who where known to preach disunity where not invited to the city of the awakening and where asked to stay away , during the harvest of souls

Old 09-13-2013, 08:44 PM

222 posts, read 470,872 times
Tony, call me a slow learner, but I finally got one of your posts. I think you have hit the nail on the head. There can be no unity between Christian religions when one religion believes The Bible is just a good book with some verses they can pull out, misinterpret, then use as weapons against both insiders and outsiders.

The Bible is God's Word, God breathed. Period. End of disussion.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:47 AM

473 posts, read 821,948 times
But, God isn't in a book, He's in the heart. The devil knows the Bible forward and backward but has no soul. God wrote His words upon the hearts of those who understand what love is. Love is perfected in forgiveness. This is what He gave to us by putting our sins into remission. He understands immaturity and maturity and has given us the time to ripen.

He also gave us an example of perfect love with the opportunity to love Him in return by seeing Him as all those who walk upon the earth and giving them all our love and help without judging them. All sins will be forgiven except blaspheming the holy spirit. I believe that to blaspheme the holy spirit is to seek out others to use and abuse them while deriving pleasure in doing so.There are some among us who get pleasure from harming or controlling others without being in control of themselves--they are the danger among us.

Learn to be self contained without letting anothers words harm you--then they can only harm the flesh but can never touch the soul. I have arrived at this place. Nothing another says to me hurts my feelings nor does their opinion of me touch me. Some would think this was sad--I'm VERY happy at this spot. I've also learned to accept others for who they are--if what they are doing doesn't hurt me or another then they are loved and accepted by me--meaning gays, people who live with each other without the paperwork approving it, those who use what some call foul language (words made up by us by which WE say they are bad words), those who aren't inside MY religious circle, etc.

The unity we all seek is the unity of love. It's the universal language that should be spread around the planet. With open arms and open hearts. The world can go a long way towards healing with just hugs, kisses and gentle words that are like caresses.

Yeshua Bless You

Old 09-15-2013, 12:33 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Dalai Lama said..."my religion is kindness". THAT, (I believe) is where true unity comes from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity