Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 12:44 PM

794 posts, read 846,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Did you miss the part where the ichthyologist said it was a shark skeleton?

Water does all sorts of things to dead creatures. Fish feed off dead creatures. Lots of ugly, stinky stuff washes up on the beach.
Yes, and I mentioned that in the third sentence. No one has confirmed it is shark remains from what I have read. They only assume it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 01:20 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by romans519 View Post
Yes, and I mentioned that in the third sentence.
Sorry. I skipped right over that as I was anxious to take a look at the photo. My apologies. (The youtube link is no longer working, BTW.)

Old 09-30-2013, 01:38 PM

794 posts, read 846,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Sorry. I skipped right over that as I was anxious to take a look at the photo. My apologies. (The youtube link is no longer working, BTW.)
There's lots of other videos about it on youtube. Just type in "horned sea creature spain" and you should see them.

Old 09-30-2013, 03:03 PM

198 posts, read 262,759 times
I'm sure about the horny creature, but I do believe we see signs everyday that the end is near. Whether one believes those signs or not is totally up to them. I believe. And I'm ready to go home. I'm not worried, but I am interested to see how it all goes down. I for one want to see Satan go DOWN!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:36 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mszlady View Post
I'm sure about the horny creature, but I do believe we see signs everyday that the end is near. Whether one believes those signs or not is totally up to them. I believe. And I'm ready to go home. I'm not worried, but I am interested to see how it all goes down. I for one want to see Satan go DOWN!
Aren't you already home?
I hope that you aren't looking to be Raptured away because you won't be - at least not Pre-Trib.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:15 PM

198 posts, read 262,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Aren't you already home?
I hope that you aren't looking to be Raptured away because you won't be - at least not Pre-Trib.

This world is NOT my home. I'm storing up my treasures in heaven. Matthew 6:19-21 I look forward to metting my maker in heaven. What you believe about the rapture is what you believe. As for ME, I look forward to leaving this world that wasn't made to last anyway.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:20 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
I think that when the end does come, we will all be shocked at how wrong we have all been. don't worry about the future, we know that Jesus wins.
I admire faith. Even when misdirected, it still has power.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romans519 View Post
Why not? Do you think God is just sitting back and doing nothing to try to open the eyes of more souls so they can be saved? When strange things happen, people want answers. A horned creature washing up out of the sea has many references to the bible. Jesus Himself said you would be able to tell when the end of this age is near like you can tell when the end of a season and the beginning of the next one is coming like the end of summer going into Autumn.
You put me in mind of a child awaiting Santa Claus - with barely-concealed, sleep-reducing fervour/anxiety.

I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
Exactly, rest is the one command under this new covenant that believers must do.

While there are numerous events in the natural taking place, God's people are to see with spiritual eyes the things of the Spirit. Scripture spells it out hundreds of times that the natural is not the Kingdom - and God is of course spirit.

I like Eby's explanations of just about everything in scripture having a spiritual significance - especially the Revelation (of Jesus Christ).
Your wrongness has an exalted quality. And you've sure absorbed the lingo.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszlady View Post
I kinda' hope you'll be around at the finish. And, I suspect, some aspect of you will be.

I have a hunch you might be surprised to see who turns out to be the bad guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity