Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 09:42 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,335,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
Laughable.

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

It's pretty obvious that that Father protects the spirits of children to the age of accountability. The Father does not need man's petty traditions.

Quote:
The Little Children and Jesus

13 Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.

14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.
Clearly Jesus implies the children need to come to Jesus and this is done with baptism shortly after they are born.

Quote:
John 3:5
New International Version (NIV)
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
Nevertheless, the above verse is clear.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:10 PM

112 posts, read 117,629 times
BTW Dave,

The Israelites would simply kill you for taking a pagan wife if you were a member of the Tribes.

You know that, right?

Now that is Judgement..........to the quick........just the way I like it.

We are instructed not to inter-marry with the pagan........just so you know.

And no, the Father would not want the VooDoo wife teaching HIS own voodoo while you were at work.

We are still to keep the line Righteous.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:36 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,268,016 times
June discontinued deleting mass off topic posts after page 5. Thread has veered off topic,and is therefore closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.