Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2021, 10:48 AM

23,213 posts, read 10,508,445 times

Advertisements

Any Gentile can be grafted and adopted just as Isaiah 56 says, just as the new testament teaches a Gentile who converts to the religion of Jesus, Christian's arent in the religion of Jesus.

When did Gentiles stop converting?

What year was it when Christian's converted to paganism, and what made them convert to paganism?

There were many reasons why Gentiles no longer wanted to be associated with the religion of Christ, there was a 7 year Jewish war, and after that war, the whole world hated the Jew and the gentile convert, the Gentiles were no longer willing to take the abuse and so they converted to paganism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2021, 01:41 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,368,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Any Gentile can be grafted and adopted just as Isaiah 56 says, just as the new testament teaches a Gentile who converts to the religion of Jesus, Christian's arent in the religion of Jesus.

When did Gentiles stop converting?

What year was it when Christian's converted to paganism, and what made them convert to paganism?

There were many reasons why Gentiles no longer wanted to be associated with the religion of Christ, there was a 7 year Jewish war, and after that war, the whole world hated the Jew and the gentile convert, the Gentiles were no longer willing to take the abuse and so they converted to paganism.
I guess it all comes down then to who is a Jew and we can leave it at that.

Old 06-03-2021, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I guess it all comes down then to who is a Jew and we can leave it at that.
It's anything but black and white, we were given temple design to show the 3 progressive kingdoms, and these are 3 outcomes with a least in the kingdom in the court, and the greatest in the holy of holies, and although there is still salvation in the court, the scriptures of hell are about that court where all Gentiles end up.

Nobody in the court is under the new covenant with Israel and Judah but they are still saved.

We can also show Israel and Judah standing with Messiah separated from Gentiles, but we can still show Gentiles saved but not under the new covenant.

Any Gentile Christian can simply join Israel if they just stop being enemies to God's religion. I dont even think it matters if they continue in paganism if they just stop being enemies of Christ in speaking against his sacrifices.

How can somebody have a Passover lamb while teaching against Passover, and how in the world does a person assume to have the holy spirit while teaching against Pentecost.

God doesnt care about feasts, he just wants people to accept his people to stop being enemies of the people who love the sacrifices of Jesus

Even if a Gentile accepts the 7 feasts of Christ, that is just the beginning, you can believe in Christ for 100 years and never be born again and it takes years to be born again and that is the reason for Revelation, it is instruction in how a Gentile is born again through those 7 feasts. Those feasts arent about keeping a feast, they are visitation days of God you go through to be born again.

Old 06-03-2021, 04:53 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,083,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Yes, it has been pointed out to you by someone for you to know it. But it was a mystery from the beginning, hid in the Old Testament and revealed in the New.

Eph. 3:1-9

3"For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"
No one pointed it out to me, I just read it as I was studying...

Old 06-03-2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Anti Christ comes to change the times and seasons of God to lead the children of Israel away from the days of their visitations, he comes instituting pagan holy days and pagan sacrifices trying to lure the young away from God.

Sound familiar?

That's what Christian's live for, their lawlessness, and paganism, doing the job of anti Christ.
Christ is merely the English version of the Greek Christos which is the Greek version of the Hebrew Mashiach, meaning ‘anointed one’, so, anti-Mashiach or anti-anointed one...

Old 06-03-2021, 05:03 PM

11,903 posts, read 3,732,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Christ is merely the English version of the Greek Christos which is the Greek version of the Hebrew Mashiach, meaning ‘anointed one’, so, anti-Mashiach or anti-anointed one...
Yep

Old 06-03-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
What about the grafting? Doesn't He graft us? Didn't Paul and Peter quarrel about whether to follow Mosaic law? Why didn't Jesus insist to His followers to follow the law? He only insisted on love and sacrifice from them, not putting goats to bed in time of the sabbath. I understand what your saying and I have no doubt Israel/Jews are special to God, why to this day is there always anti-Semitism? I personally root for Israel every day, the great underdog that cannot be squashed. I know Israel will be inner temple but you ignore the grafting again. Does Jesus save us or Mosaic law save the soul? They are not the same...one is...eye for eye vs. turn the other cheek....which one are we to follow?
Much of the ‘eye for an eye’ stuff is not so much black and white, it’s more like this is what you deserve but, out of mercy, you don’t get what deserve...It is said that a Sanhedrin that metes out the death penalty within a seventy year period becomes known as a murderous Sanhedrin, and no one wants to be associated with a murderous Sanhedrin...

Old 06-03-2021, 06:04 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,368,326 times
Quote:
It's anything but black and white, we were given temple design to show the 3 progressive kingdoms, and these are 3 outcomes with a least in the kingdom in the court, and the greatest in the holy of holies, and although there is still salvation in the court, the scriptures of hell are about that court where all Gentiles end up.

Nobody in the court is under the new covenant with Israel and Judah but they are still saved.

We can also show Israel and Judah standing with Messiah separated from Gentiles, but we can still show Gentiles saved but not under the new covenant.

Any Gentile Christian can simply join Israel if they just stop being enemies to God's religion. I dont even think it matters if they continue in paganism if they just stop being enemies of Christ in speaking against his sacrifices.

How can somebody have a Passover lamb while teaching against Passover, and how in the world does a person assume to have the holy spirit while teaching against Pentecost.

God doesnt care about feasts, he just wants people to accept his people to stop being enemies of the people who love the sacrifices of Jesus

Even if a Gentile accepts the 7 feasts of Christ, that is just the beginning, you can believe in Christ for 100 years and never be born again and it takes years to be born again and that is the reason for Revelation, it is instruction in how a Gentile is born again through those 7 feasts. Those feasts arent about keeping a feast, they are visitation days of God you go through to be born again.
These 'visitations' I take it are not pleasant as in the plaques/scrolls/etc in Revelation? On a personal level though? I also believe in a physical manifestation as well that reflect the spiritual...an example...1/3 of sea life dead in past 25 years, 1/3 of land animals extinct...these are real numbers. Just thinking this could be part of Revelation since I think Earth is in dire straights as far as our environment.

Old 06-03-2021, 06:13 PM

11,903 posts, read 3,732,396 times
Quote:
These 'visitations' I take it are not pleasant as in the plaques/scrolls/etc in Revelation? On a personal level though? I also believe in a physical manifestation as well that reflect the spiritual...an example...1/3 of sea life dead in past 25 years, 1/3 of land animals extinct...these are real numbers. Just thinking this could be part of Revelation since I think Earth is in dire straights as far as our environment.
I agree, there is a lot of misunderstanding between the personal and the public, congregational, assembling things and I believe that creates a huge amount of confusion

Old 06-03-2021, 08:56 PM

Quote:
The sea is not the sea man, a river is not a river, the creatures in the seas and rivers are not fish, trees are not trees, it is talking about what people are.

Jesus came as a river flowing from the temple in fulfilling Ezekiel prophesies, and so when you believe in Jesus, what hapoens?

A river of life runs through you.

Jesus came toto make fishers of men, but why are men in need of being saved from the waters?

Revelation
Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute was seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.

When you see mention of seas and rivers, it's not talking about bodies of waters, and a third of the creatures in the waters are talking about what is happening in you.

Revelation has absolutely nothing to do with future worldly events.

The splitting of the waters of Passover was only told to point to the last Passover in the day of division when you make your crossing, and it is your waters that will he divided, and what is under your waters exposed leaving you naked, and this is the destiny of the many, but not everyone will be naked.

Revelation

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

If a person does what Jesus says, he will not have his skirt pulled over his head in the day of division

There is nothing more greater that I fear, that my children should see me exposed if my waters are divided, maybe I will walk across the waters, and that is the question
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity