Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 07:56 AM

473 posts, read 821,948 times

Advertisements

I have a couple of questions. Answer honestly and then view the answers.

Question 1--If you knew a woman who was pregnant, had 8 kids, 3 who were deaf, 2 who were blind, 1 mentally handicapped and she had syphilis, would you recommend an abortion?

Read next question before you answer.

Question 2--It's time to elect a new world leader and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A--Associates with crooked politicians and consults an astrologist. Has had two mistresses, chain smokes and drinks 8-10 martinis a day.

Candidate B--Been kicked out of office twice, sleeps til noon, used opium in his college days and drinks a quart of whiskey every night.

Candidate C--He is a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which candidate would be your choice.---Decide first--no peeking.

Candidate A---Franklin D. Roosevelt
Candidate B--Winston Churchill
Candidate C--Adolph Hitler

And by the way, on the abortion question. If you said YES, You just killed Beethoven.

Makes us wonder about how we judge situations and people. Judge Not.

Yeshua Bless you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 08:14 AM

112 posts, read 117,735 times
We are to judge, to discern.

I judge.

I just dont' have the power of the judgement seat.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:44 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,341,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
I have a couple of questions. Answer honestly and then view the answers.

Question 1--If you knew a woman who was pregnant, had 8 kids, 3 who were deaf, 2 who were blind, 1 mentally handicapped and she had syphilis, would you recommend an abortion?

Read next question before you answer.

Question 2--It's time to elect a new world leader and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A--Associates with crooked politicians and consults an astrologist. Has had two mistresses, chain smokes and drinks 8-10 martinis a day.

Candidate B--Been kicked out of office twice, sleeps til noon, used opium in his college days and drinks a quart of whiskey every night.

Candidate C--He is a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which candidate would be your choice.---Decide first--no peeking.

Candidate A---Franklin D. Roosevelt
Candidate B--Winston Churchill
Candidate C--Adolph Hitler

And by the way, on the abortion question. If you said YES, You just killed Beethoven.

Makes us wonder about how we judge situations and people. Judge Not.

Yeshua Bless you
For those that take the bible literally when it is convenient. There is no specific verse in the bible against abortion.

Regarding question 2: No one is perfect, ideally we would probably get more data.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:58 AM

Absolute BS!

Isaiah 44:24
"This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,

The Father considers the unborn an individual, to abort is MURDER.

It's that simple.

Old 10-13-2013, 09:45 AM

12,030 posts, read 9,341,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
Absolute BS!

Isaiah 44:24
"This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,

The Father considers the unborn an individual, to abort is MURDER.

It's that simple.
Can you explain how the verse forbids abortion?

Old 10-13-2013, 10:30 AM

473 posts, read 821,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Can you explain how the verse forbids abortion?
Try thou shalt not kill.

Old 10-13-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
Try thou shalt not kill.

Thou shall not murder.

There is a difference.

That said........and I do not feel like looking it up.............

The concept of destroying the Father's seed...........you don't screw with it.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph View Post
Thou shall not murder.

There is a difference.

That said........and I do not feel like looking it up.............

The concept of destroying the Father's seed...........you don't screw with it.

BTW......

This goes back to the evil that took over the earth in the days of Noah. Lucifer through the evil of man to alter the Seed of Yahuah (Father, god) to keep Yahshua (jesus) from being born. IOWs to alter the Righteous Line to the Messiah so He could be born.

The Seed pertains to foods also.........ie............Monsanto

Also stem cell resurch and test tube babies and the like...............WE all will pay for the evil WE have allowed. Our Judgement is coming.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:05 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,807,317 times
How about someone who's family included murders, thieves, adulterers, liars.

Jesus came from such a family... go figure.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:06 AM

Matthew 24:37
For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Genesis 6:6
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

The same Evil appears now as it did in the days of Noah.

Our Judgement is well deserved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity