Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2016, 05:31 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Pretty interesting. Yeah, I think it was sort of prose language to imply the longevity of what is Him. Doesn't it also form square crystals? Square, as in HOH shape? Peace
apparently so, yes, hmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 05:38 PM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
ha! me, no--high school dropout.

been to the Dead sea, though. Very hard to go under, almost impossible. as soon as you stop kicking down, you pop back up. Strangely, salt at volcano temps would only become molten, iow it's just warming up at that temp.

It's all about crossing over from the old world to the new world and God divided the waters the first time, and then he divided them for Elijah and Elisha, and then a man came walking across the water to show us how it is done. Noah had to build a huge ark, but how does one get through a sea of fire?

Will the fire divide?

Those who will be able to stand in the flames because of the work they built, their reward is that their work doesn't burn and they themselves stand in the flames being untouched.

What is the work they are building on?

An Ark?

A sukkah to protest you from the flames?

What is it?

A House?

A Mansion?

Maybe the thing they are building is their new body, and if the work is burned, they are burned but yet saved, but not as one who has a new house.

Christ Our Foundation~1 Corinthians 3
…12If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, 13his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work. 14If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward.

Meh, just thinking out loud, bored.…

Old 11-19-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
does anybody else ever quote these, just to look at the hidden post, besides me?
You mean reading biblehub, I mean reading all the commentaries and how the words take you to other scripture? Biblehub is a really cool spot, if that's what you mean.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I still believe being restored.

I still believe they will all see him face to face.
Similar to what daqq posted concerning twice spun.
Elisheba and Maryah.

Yeshayahu 45.

25Through the Lord shall all the seed of Israel find righteousness and boast.

Zechariah 9

14And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

15The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar.{Zechariah 14}; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts.

16And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.

17For how great is his goodness, and how great is his beauty! corn shall make the young men cheerful, and new wine the maids.

Hosea 2 ~ Corn ~Wine ~Oil

20I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
21And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;

22And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.

{The Earth is going to Hear from the corn, the wine and the oil.}

Things that make you go , ''HUMPH,''

Wonder what they gonna put in my bowl?

Old 11-19-2016, 08:38 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You will have to remove the salt from the sea water.
Quote:
I love salt. Keep it in reserve for all the offerings as He commanded because they are to be EVERLASTING which was why the covenant with David was a salt covenant it was a pledge for his "son" Christ to ever hold the throne (and those who would prepare sacrifices like Him to rule and reign with Him).

And then there's the babies that need to be cleansed with it on the day when they receive their (new) name, of course. Meat is really pretty tasteless without it, too, ie. salt having lost it's savor is especially bad and good for nothing but to be trampled under foot (in the outer court realm of outer darkness of the gentiles).

And He commanded that all the offerings upon the altar be accompanied with salt, because of it's preservative ie. EVERLASTING qualities, and since the offerings are considered the "meal" of G-d, kinda curious He would also prefer salt on His "meals", isn't it? Since the covenant offerings have been all done away with..... right? Peace
I was under the impression that you prefer distilled?

Old 11-19-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
I've floated in Lake Mead, Nevada, and I don't think it's salinity level is nearly as high as the Dead Sea's and you CAN'T make yourself go down under the water to swim. It's so weird. Peace
It may take a dive master to reach the B-29.

Old 11-19-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Hooah.
Originally, it was HOOA which meant "Head Out Of Ass."
Apparently, things have a way of changing over time.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Ah, well, even "fresh" water contains a bit of salt, and it is only when a sea becomes self-absorbed, so to speak, and does not allow that fresh water to flow through that it can only evaporate and leave the salt to concentrate.
Pillars of Salt.

Old 11-20-2016, 03:41 AM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
I still believe being restored.

I still believe they will all see him face to face.
Similar to what daqq posted concerning twice spun.
Elisheba and Maryah.

Yeshayahu 45.
It goes back to Amminadab, right? Yeshua fills up the meaning of Amminadab by parable. The name means willing people as in people of a willing heart or who give themselves willingly, (like a freewill offering of the heart). Where Yeshua expounds this he makes Amminadab the head of grain by parable, that is, the fruit which is harvested so that all may eat, (the whole house of Yisrael including both houses, Yhudah and Yoseph-Ephraim). The parable goes like this:

Mark 4:26-29
26 And he said, So is the kingdom of Elohim, as if a man cast seed into the soil:
27 And sleeping and rising night and day, and how the seed sprouts [G985 βλαστάνω blastano - to germinate] and grows, [G3373 μηκύνω mekuno - to lengthen (rise in this context)] he knows not:
28 For the earth brings forth fruit of herself; first the garden, [G5528 χόρτος chortos - a court or garden] then the stalk, [G4719 στάχυς stachus - standing out (rising up from the garden-court)] then the full head of grain [G4621 σίτος sitos - wheat or grain] in the stalk.
29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he puts in the sickle, for the harvest stands ready!

So the seed is cast into the fertile adamah-soil, then the seed splits open and a sprout comes forth within the adamah, then a garden of foliage comes up like a little court, then the stalk rises up in height from the garden of foliage, then the full head of wheat or grain forms in the stalk. This is an allegory of multiple meanings but the one with which we are concerned here expounds a trail that leads to Amminadab in the genealogy of David. It may only be seen by the meanings of the names and words:

Ruth 4:18-22
18 Now these are the generations of Pharez: Pharez [H6557 פֶּרֶץ Perets - breach or split] begat Hezron: [H2696 חֶצרוֹן Chetsrown - courtyard (garden)]
19 And Hezron begat Ram, [H7410 רָם Ram - height (stalk)] and Ram begat Amminadab: [H5992 עַמִּינָדָב `Ammiynadab - willing people (full head of grain in the stalk)]
20 And Amminadab begat Nahshon, and Nahshon begat Salmon:
21 And Salmon begat Boaz, and Boaz begat Obed,
22 And Obed begat Jesse, and Jesse begat David.

The daughter of this Amminadab, (the sister of Nahshon), is Elisheba the wife of Ahron.
This therefore must be why Yitshar is called Amminadab in the following passage:

1 Chronicles 6:18-22
18 And the sons of Kohath, Amram, and Yitshar, and Hebron, and Uzziel.
19 The sons of Merari; Mahli, and Mushi: and these are the families of the Leviim according to their fathers.
20 Of Gershom; Libni his son, Yahath his son, Zimmah his son,
21 Yoah his son, Yiddo his son, Zerah his son, Yeaterai his son.
22 The sons of Kohath; Amminadab his son, Korah his son, Assir his son:

Yitshar, (fresh oil), is the father of Korah so there is no doubt that Yitshar in the above passage is called Amminadab because Korah is called his son, (and it is no a mistake). Who therefore are the two sons of Yitshar? (ZkarYah 4:14)? Korah and everything pertaining to his house went down alive into Sheol, (Numbers 16:33), for the earth opened up and he went down, and he died, however we are informed that his children did not die, (Numbers 26:11).

Exodus 6:21
21 And the sons of Yitshar; Korah, [died] and Nepheg-Sprout, and Zkri-Zkar [memorial - manchild].

Old 11-20-2016, 07:59 AM

1,146 posts, read 648,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porque77 View Post

WHICH IS THE LAW OF GOD?

The Old Testament? The New Testament? Or the Gospel?...

The commandments of the Gospel, are very different to the commandments of the Old Testament, for all the commandments of the Gospel are merciful, but many Old Testament commandments commands death sentences, wars and slavery.

The Law of God taught by Jesus Christ

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7:12)

What God wants is the mercy

"If you had known what this means, I want mercy and not sacrifice, you wouldn’t have condemned the innocent" (Matthew 12:7)

Jesus commanded to forgive seventy times seven:

"Then Peter came and said: Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Till seven? Jesus said: I tell you, not seven times, but seventy times seven." (Matthew 18 :21-22)

Jesus speaks to the pharisees about the Law

When the Pharisees heard that Jesus had left the Sadducees speechless, they met together. One of them, a legal expert, tested him. Teacher, what is the greatest commandment in the Law? He replied, “You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You must love your neighbor as you love yourself. All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commands” (Matthew 22:34-40)

Jesus teaches to a rich man, the precepts of the Law

"And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I observed: what lack I yet? Jesus said unto him, If thou wouldest be perfect, go, sell that which thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when the young man heard the saying, he went away sorrowful; for he was one that had great possessions" (Matthew 19:16-22)

These are the commandments of the Gospel, which are very different to the commandments of the Old Testament, for all the commandments of the Gospel are merciful, but many Old Testament commandments commands death sentences, wars and slavery.

So which is the law that the Christians must follow?

The law that Jesus CAME NOT TO ABOLISH is the GOSPEL'S LAW

You are attempting to justify sin in the body of Christ. If you continue to do this you may find yourself opposing God. Your statements and implications are grossly incorrect.

Jesus IS a Jew. During His ministry upon the earth He continually employed references to Jewish tradition, Jewish law, Jewish scripture, and Jewish prophecy. Jesus NEVER broke the law nor did He intend or imply anyone else could do so. Forgiveness is not license. "Go and sin no more," He said to the woman caught in adultry. (John 8:11) Jesus' intent was that the woman should not return to her adulterous affair, but to refrain from it for the rest of her life according to the law.

Forgiveness implies a second chance to live according to God's law, not to break it. Hence His words that He came to fulfill the law not to abolish it. The problem as I see it is misunderstanding, possibly deliberate, between the words 'fulfill' and 'abolish'. Fulfill means to act according to all the requirements and regulations of the law. Abolition means to remove it completely. The issue is that the law is NOT removed at all. Nowhere in the Bible is this stated or implied.

There is NO other law suggested in the pages of the Bible except that handed down by Moses. There is no point at which the law is removed.

NO ONE HAS A LICENSE TO SIN.

The implication of the common protestant misconceptions of grace is that it allows sin. It does not for the apostle Peter specifically wrote that "judgment begins in the house of God." (1 Peter 4:17) Beware the justification of sin among the worshippers of God. He who does so risks the wrath of God upon his own head.

Not one dot or line of God's law has changed or been abolished. Not a single one.

The problem protestants have with this is due to inept leadership and ignorance of the law. Grace is given that a man may be forgiven his sins. It is also given that a man may continue to live a sinless life before God - day by day. It is NOT given to jusfity sin. Anything else is a doctrine of demons (which was predicted to happen in the last days, btw).

Modern protestant leaders preach happy talk, universal love and fictitious forgiveness so that they can fill seats and donation envelopes. Christ's forgiveness is limited - not for everybody (see Exodus). God's love is conditional - not open to all. (See Leviticus) God's grace is offered only to those who repent of their sins - meaning those who are resolute in divesting themselves of rebellion and sin by means of action - not words alone (see the book of Romans & James).

Beware O man lest you sow seeds of judgment for yourself. The law is eternal. You hurt yourself when you resist the goads of heaven.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

Last edited by Choir Loft; 11-20-2016 at 08:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity