U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2013, 11:48 AM

264 posts, read 330,221 times

Advertisements

Do you realize that there are FAR more people in prison outside of the prison buildings than in, they just have not been caught yet?
They are being held Captive to SIN under the authority of the one who is against God's Word. And sin kills! It ruins men, destroys families,brings on disease and sickness. It causes corruption due to lawless behavior in our children, marriage, families, businesses, cities, states, countries, governments, science(such as playing God to clone) and the list goes on.
That is why we see such burning(in constant heat all the time), wailing & weeping(endless misery and tears) and knashing of teeth(anger/rage) in the news everyday it is getting worse and worse. These refuse to REPENT and allow their fleshly lusts that cause them to be tempted to sin that brings forth bad fruit and eventually their death, to die.

Go into the fires of hell and try to lead some out into the green pastures, giving them some living water to drink in being Christ in hopes of saving their souls. Bring them to the Truth, Thy Word is Truth oh LORD and it is the Truth that sets them Free from sin and death because Jesus came to take away their sins , so they don't do them anymore.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2013, 03:21 PM

There are those who believe that Jesus set us free from the captivity of the law to make us LAWLESS.
But isn't lawlessness the reason for the corruption in the world? Why would God do that?

Didn't He mean to set the captives who are held down by sin Free so that they learn how to do what it right in God's sight and the sight of righteous men so that those added laws to the 10 in the Stone/Christ, do not get piled back upon us again for transgressing the ones which will always be?

If someone comes into my home and treats it with respect, there are no laws. However, if someone comes into my home and starts destroying things, I will need to say something and give them a law saying not to do that please. Now, they have a rule to follow for their not being taught how to act in someone's home. And more than likely, if they come again, there will be more laws accumulated upon it so that eventually it will be no fun coming to my house for all of the burdensome laws they will have to abide by because they are LAWLESS and do just what so ever they please, when if they would have just done what is right, they wouldn't have any law at all.

Old 11-19-2013, 03:38 PM

9,463 posts, read 9,147,161 times
In some of the prayers of the blood of Jesus , Jesus spirit does cleans the people of world spirits , one world spirit He says which has been a menace Jesus spirit call sorbuts , which is a demon spirit which causes muscle pain indigestion and is a gland disruptor spirit which can be a pest , which Jesus spirit bring a constant relief in people I am praying of this world spirit , there are many other demon type but this one is the one Jesus Holy Spirit brings up in His discernment of spirits ..... One thing is when believers pray into the blood of Jesus to bring freedom from captive spirits is that Jesus does move these spirit out in a profound way which repentance is added , as Jesus Blood prayers is a judgment .....

Old 11-19-2013, 05:18 PM

37,301 posts, read 26,179,042 times
Freed myself from bible fundamentalism I was held captive by(no one to blame but myself), was tough going but got there with it in the end.

It is the condemnation of sin that we need to be free from not sin itself. There is no condemnation from God, telling folk that there is, is holding them captive not setting them free.

Last edited by pcamps; 11-19-2013 at 05:47 PM..

Old 11-19-2013, 05:21 PM

Yes, there are many types of spirits and the Word can cast them out : )

Isa 29:10
10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
KJV
Luke 4:33
33 And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
KJV
Luke 13:11
11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.
KJV
Acts 16:16
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
KJV
Rom 8:15
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
KJV
Rom 11:8
8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.
KJV
1 John 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
KJV

Old 11-19-2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Freed myself from bible fundamentalism I was held captive by(no one to blame but myself), was tough going but got there with it in the end.

It is the condemnation of sin that we need to be free from not sin itself. There is no condemnation from God, telling folk that there is holding them captive not setting them free.
There is now no condemnation for those who are IN Christ Jesus, meaning for those abiding in the Word for they no longer walk in sinful ways to where their con-science is BOTHERING them to bring condemnation for their actions. They are living a healthy & peaceful life!

Old 11-19-2013, 05:58 PM

37,301 posts, read 26,179,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
There is now no condemnation for those who are IN Christ Jesus, meaning for those abiding in the Word for they no longer walk in sinful ways to where their con-science is BOTHERING them to bring condemnation for their actions. They are living a healthy & peaceful life!
Of cause, because they realize and understand it wasn't God condemning them in the first place, if we don't understand this we have no idea of what it means to be in Christ Jesus. Also excusing yourself of sin, claiming it is done in ignorance rather than willfully,while on the other hand not using the same principle towards those you look upon as being sinners, is pharisaical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity