Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 06:25 PM

264 posts, read 351,018 times

Advertisements

Jesus called ungodly men who do not know God or abide in His Word DOGS and sometime Pigs. For they act like animals who do not do what is right, they are like BEASTS who use dog eat dog self centered tactics to make their way in life. The bad news is that WE ALL were considered as Dogs having the mark of a beast, meaning traits/characteristics of a beastly nature. And what do beasts do? WHAT EVER it takes to have things their way rather they have to lie, cheat, steal, kill, hate, fight, argue, discredit, gossip, slander, manipulate, cause dissention, bully, bribe, rip off, belittle, intimidate, HOW EVER LOW they need to go to get the desired thing they WANT.
But the good news is that Christ came to give you OPPORTUNITY to renew your minds, to be born again from ABOVE so that you don't wear the mark of THE BEAST!
Main Entry:1mark
Pronunciation:*m*rk
Function:noun
1 : something (as a line or fixed object) designed to record position; also : the starting line or position in a track event
2 : TARGET; also : GOAL : OBJECT
3 : an object of abuse or ridicule
4 : the question under discussion
5 : NORM *not up to the mark*
6 : a visible sign : INDICATION; also : CHARACTERISTIC
7 : a written or printed symbol
8 : GRADE *a mark of B+*
9 : IMPORTANCE : DISTINCTION
10 : a lasting impression *made his mark in the world*; also : a damaging impression left on a surface

Guess who this is talking about?
Ps 22:16-18
16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
KJV
Isa 56:9-11
9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
KJV
Matt 7:6
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
KJV
The children of God eat the Bread of life to gain wisdom of God. But the dogs are those who CAIN/CAN but aren't ABEL/ABLE to do what is right, JUST BECAUSE they reject THE TRUTH.

Matt 15:26
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
KJV
Phil 3:1-2
3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
KJV
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV

Last edited by afaithfulone4u; 11-22-2013 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: corrections additions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2013, 07:12 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Actually, it's the Religious minded that run to and fro, like wild dogs seeking whom they can devour.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:38 PM

264 posts, read 351,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Actually, it's the Religious minded that run to and fro, like wild dogs seeking whom they can devour.

So do you believe it shows LOVE to lie? to steal? to kill? to commit fornication? adultery, is that ok with you as well?
See, it is those who teach to be LAWLESS that devour, because the devil knows they are easy prey for him to tempt and fall into sin. If you are really walking in the LOVE of God, then you would know that lawless behavior is anti-Christ, for they can not receive the Word of God to live by.
You can not receive the Word of Truth without the Spirit of God. That is why it is foolishness to them that are lost.

Paul wrote down the inspired Word of God that says:
Rom 13:7-10
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
KJV

Old 11-22-2013, 09:13 PM

535 posts, read 966,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
Jesus called ungodly men who do not know God or abide in His Word DOGS and sometime Pigs. For they act like animals who do not do what is right, they are like BEASTS who use dog eat dog self centered tactics to make their way in life. The bad news is that WE ALL were considered as Dogs having the mark of a beast, meaning traits/characteristics of a beastly nature. And what do beasts do? WHAT EVER it takes to have things their way rather they have to lie, cheat, steal, kill, hate, fight, argue, discredit, gossip, slander, manipulate, cause dissention, bully, bribe, rip off, belittle, intimidate, HOW EVER LOW they need to go to get the desired thing they WANT.
But the good news is that Christ came to give you OPPORTUNITY to renew your minds, to be born again from ABOVE so that you don't wear the mark of THE BEAST!
Main Entry:1mark
Pronunciation:*m*rk
Function:noun
1 : something (as a line or fixed object) designed to record position; also : the starting line or position in a track event
2 : TARGET; also : GOAL : OBJECT
3 : an object of abuse or ridicule
4 : the question under discussion
5 : NORM *not up to the mark*
6 : a visible sign : INDICATION; also : CHARACTERISTIC
7 : a written or printed symbol
8 : GRADE *a mark of B+*
9 : IMPORTANCE : DISTINCTION
10 : a lasting impression *made his mark in the world*; also : a damaging impression left on a surface

Guess who this is talking about?
Ps 22:16-18
16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
KJV
Isa 56:9-11
9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
KJV
Matt 7:6
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
KJV
The children of God eat the Bread of life to gain wisdom of God. But the dogs are those who CAIN/CAN but aren't ABEL/ABLE to do what is right, JUST BECAUSE they reject THE TRUTH.

Matt 15:26
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
KJV
Phil 3:1-2
3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
KJV
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV
Hi, I have a couple of questions after reading all your threads and posts,

The LAW or Christ which is our righteousness?
What is the relationship of LAW to GRACE?

Thank you.

Old 11-22-2013, 09:26 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,932,822 times
- God created man & beast of the 6th day.

God's covenant of circumcision of man in His image after the fall
was to prove man unto God as separate from beasts.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:49 AM

668 posts, read 690,563 times
We must remember that Jesus was referring to the Gentiles as dogs because He was not sent unto them and forbid the Apostles to go to them as well. His earthly ministry was to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Old 11-23-2013, 04:02 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
Actually wild dogs where more of a threat back in the days of the iron age and before in the stone age , were people build great stone keeps to keep the wild dog out of the homes for the animal like sheep and chicken where the peaceful sleep at night with no wild Dogs taking the children as food , much like the wolves and some other wild dangerous animals of today live in wilderness areas away from man ..... Even the hound dogs were dangerous in England and Europe just a few centuries ago , but most are domesticated today were it may be hard to hear the distaste for the friendly Dog many have today , as a metaphor for evil people

Old 11-23-2013, 04:34 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
You can not receive the Word of Truth without the Spirit of God.
No disagreement there, as the Religious merely quote their Bibles.

Old 11-23-2013, 05:06 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Christians have it wrong that believe only they have the word(the seed of God)is not the truth, we all have it in us, yet most of us including Christians don't know it and reject this thought because they think the bible is the only place to find truth. Not understanding that even the very thought( God speaking to his seed...deep calling unto deep) they had in unbelief, to seek and find God was the word within them speaking to them to do it.

But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: Romans 10:8.

Not that we should look upon others as dogs,yet I believe we are all may as well be dogs while living a life of prodigalism, because we are not living by our true nature.

Old 11-23-2013, 05:26 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FundamentalBibleBeliever View Post
We must remember that Jesus was referring to the Gentiles as dogs because He was not sent unto them and forbid the Apostles to go to them as well. His earthly ministry was to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
So many people just do not understand that Yeshua was sent to the Jew...period...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity