U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2013, 09:45 PM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 25,813 times

Advertisements

The saving gift of Christmas and pride-devil’s spoiling gifts.
The gift of Heavenly Father in Christmas was infant Christ. in fact infants are the best saving gift. They save nations, species, families, persons. Without them families break up, persons lose interest in life. I was saved by caring for pariah and refugee children.

In many cases, they stop suicide as narrated here. An old couple had schemed to poison themselves on a certain night. But, just in the evening an young woman with infant knocked at the door for temporary shelter. When the old woman opened, she had compassion on the baby. She postponed their suicide to give shelter. When the lady with child departed they old couple got an interest to live, abandoning suicide thought.

Christ-baby also came to stop the suicide of Jews by enemy-love to Romans. He also came to teach us loving enemy to stop our similar suicide. Actually enemy are those we have turned into enemies here and in our previous abode heaven from where we had fallen by worshipping pride-devil.

But, now babies are killed often by us as we refused and then tried to kill Christ-baby. Now more babies are killed, than accepted world-wise. That is sealing humanities’ doom. But those who accept babies and the least as Heavenly Father‘s gift will be saved by Heavenly Father. Of course, infants aren’t sinless as Christ was, but rebel against love-Heaven like us. So, we are worthy of no better gift. Babies are the best gift as they give themselves totally surrendering to us unconditionally. So Christ gave himself to us even to be crucified.

But, here pride-devil’s gifts differ. Love-less he never gives himself to us, but only his futile thing—power in the form of possessions, money, worldly knowledge, fame, prestige etc. Heavenly Father gives these all to him unconditionally. But, he never gives unconditionally though conditions might be expressed or hidden. Such giver is my USA citizen younger brother turned atheist there. He occasionally gave money to old parents living in my care, stating to spend away all. But disregarding that I fixed deposited it in parent’s name and use the interest instead.

Now fallen low, he is demanding back that money though it’s interest is still used on sick infant like helpless surviving mother. He ludicrously claims that all we siblings have is stolen from that modest sum. He often madly abuses us publicly threatening law-suite. In the process kidney-damaged, he harms himself most by rushing to and fro from USA and India. He doesn’t acknowledge that what he has got in USA and here is Christ-given.

But, I thank Heavenly Father for that as I had harmed him in my past Christ-less life and before our fall from heaven. So, I must atone by forgiving and loving him to rise to love-Heaven. I promised to give him back the principle after mother’s demise. If he reciprocates, it will be good for him. If not, at least my debits would be cleared.

I know that all that I have is Christ-given. Therefore, I am giving unconditionally to people in my Christ-following 55 years life. That has blessed me. However, these worldly things never save souls, but only worldly body and things. Only the gift of Christ himself in the form of Holy Spirit saves soul. But, to get that gift we must give whatever we have and the best is self as Christ gave. So, I tried to give myself to Christ and poor in celibacy and poverty living among enemy Muslims. Therefore, I remain saved.

But, the European descent Christians generally deny that Christ has given whatever they have. Science, technology, lifesaver medicines all are gifts of Christ’s sharing-precept. No other nations got that, as they didn’t believe in that precept. So, their inventions remained hidden and undeveloped. Those Christ’s gifts had come to us through them, especially England and USA people. Therefore, generally Christ denying now, they might demand the price back from us like my atheist brother, as they are falling rapidly. If we can’t they will enslave whom they can. Of course they cant enslave Christ-followers’ souls as latter know those things come from Heavenly Father, not them. They can enslave and kill them like commies or Nazis but not their soul.

But Christ-followers will love and forgive them to the end to be worthy of love-Heaven. That is the best Christ-like reciprocal action for us.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2013, 11:59 PM

31,376 posts, read 17,366,382 times
I appreciate the effort that went into writing that.

Old 12-14-2013, 05:22 AM

9,117 posts, read 8,564,267 times
Sure demons the enemies of man soul will give people ideas of suicide , which people need to resist on their own or through Jesus Christ and His cleansing for Jesus purpose ..... Many of the ideas of nations you have are of the wisdom of the Apostles which you probably got from Jesus Holy Spirit callings on your life which Jesus can develop if applied ..... Still we need to pray for the people who betray us and the nations which seem fallen from Jesus Christ , as Jesus will turn around people for His purpose which can be a bonus for us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity