Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2014, 10:09 AM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 28,294 times

Advertisements

Jesus, the humility of Father, takes blame for world’s sins.

When R.C. church presented Jesus and Heavenly Father to me 57 years ago, they presented an image of worship seeking “holier than thou” persons, not humble persons. They are supposed to judge sinners and punish them accordingly. That created a fear-divide between them and me. I had no full communion with them. So I fell after an initial euphoria.

Latter “Love is God” precept of gospel opened my eyes. As I started works of love, it increased my internal love to regenerate and integrate my love-less soul. Then I tried to become father to orphans and destitute 50 years ago after starting an orphanage on my own. So Heavenly Father entered my heart, as whom we obey come to us. Then I began to realize His nature of humility, most unlike humanity’s haughty gods. Even human parents accept the responsibility of the sin-imperfections of children. Heavenly Father being perfect parent and all creator Love-God, He is the most responsible for His creation. Same is for Jesus who being the highest son is co-responsible with him. So from infancy to cross Jesus accepted all our depravity-sins without complain.

But to be acceptable to fallen humanity, church presents a blasphemously distorted picture of Heavenly Father and son as if they are seeking blood of children for their sin-imperfections, like heaven-fallen humanity’s gods! For an all-responsible creator God that must be the gravest injustice. Further injustice is to seek that from His best child Jesus.

Punishing one indirectly through substitution or directly doesn’t regenerate. Punishment might temporarily subdue passions by inducing fear but degenerate eventually by stifling love.
Only love regenerates by integrating soul-parts together. By that love-bonded integrity-power one can control and direct passions to love-works instead of anti-love sins.

So our schools and judiciary most reasonably have banned corporeal punishment, let alone blood-shedding. Even when parents do that, best governments take away the child from parents to prevent further damaging the child.

Worshipping devil like Adam and Eve, we have fallen from love-heaven. So all humanity including Jews worshipped that jealous, worship-seeking proud devil in the guise of various gods. Naturally those gods and their protégé kings punished by bloody punishments as they are incapable of true love. So humanity including Jews used substitutions of captured persons or animals to take punishment in their stead. Jews’ Pascal lamb is such.

But Jesus came at last to present us absolute love Heavenly Father of love-heaven. Forgiving all He rather tries to turn back sinners from sin-suicide. But the sinner disintegrates himself to eternal death, as he weakens his internal love-bond by anti-love actions called sins. Sinners also punishes other sinners. That is automatic punishment of sin. So Father sent saints and Jesus to teach us soul-saving love-acts. But Jewish apostles didn’t understand that Christ-presented Father fully. So they and the heathens to whom they preached, stuck to old devilishly vengeful god idea. So they reverted back to substitution theory to Jew-god. Now they falsely told that Christ is accepting that god’s punishment on himself as a substitution-sacrifice to that blood-seeking god, which they blasphemously imagined as Father!

Rejected Christ was born in forlorn manger, suffered banishment and died on cross to bring us to repentance and to teach his followers to accept cross humbly. Because his followers becoming children of Heavenly Father again, become co-responsible with Him for the all the sin-imperfections of the world. Seeing His love in Christ even on the cross, humanity might practice such love to be love-integrated within and with Eternal Him. Then no suffering and death can ever break us apart. That is eternal salvation from inside. If given from outside, neither it would work nor it would last as we see about grafted objects in higher organisations.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2014, 03:04 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
Jesus sacrifice on the cross was God lone judgment for all sins which separated God from man , where all the blessing and salvation comes to man because of this sacrifice of the cross which the Son of God a innocent man was killed , then God rose Jesus up , and made His sacrifice a judgment ................. Like if people go to Jesus and seek salvation or blessing , and refuse to repent and will not turn away from the sin which hold them bound , then there will be No justice and the salvations and blessing will not come ......................Where Jesus died on the cross because of the sins of man and the manipulation of the devil on these men who killed Jesus , , where as God rose Jesus up , and he because the lone Saviour for man who turn away from sin , which the sin , God does not accept because God chose a character of righteousness in goodness and kindness and humilities and love and peace , which God holds the spiritual authority in the earth ....Where sin God does not hold Spiritual authority ......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity