Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2014, 04:29 AM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 28,337 times

Advertisements

But Heaven-fallen people rather go to devil the pride, enshrining whom we had fallen from love-Heaven. So, pride’s derivatives control us. These are—lies of songs and acting of hired people, sex, infatuations, passions, booze and dopes to dispel blues. Though these instantly and temporarily energize but aggravate blues in the long run. In this way humanity is rushing to the suicidal hell of disintegration-death.

Still Heavenly Father is calling us to be abidingly energized from Him. But to be connected to Him, repentance is a must. It means confessing that we are enemy to Him and thus to self and all. Here indwelling pride-devil resists strongly. Pride comes easy, repentance-humility is hard. But constant effort to regain it make it easy to keep us spiritually alive. For this we must keep near Christ , the repentance of Heavenly Father. He warns whenever we tend to fall back to pride-devil.

So whenever I feel low, I know that I had fallen to indwelling pride-devil again. So, resisting pride-booze, I re-confess that intentionally I am a killer of Christ and Him, within and out due to my vengeance, pride, greed etc. I thank him for giving me the chance to atone, whether it is cleaning the latrine or preaching Christ .

Then I feel divine energy rushing in dispelling blues and enabling me to enjoy that laborious work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2014, 09:35 AM

1,311 posts, read 1,533,117 times
I enjoyed each of your threads. The candor of your writing combined with your Indian life makes enjoyable, educational, and earnest reading.

Psalm 34:17-20, When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken. (ESV)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity