Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2014, 08:40 PM

Location: Bible center, PO-Islampur, pin code-742304, MSD, W.B. India
26 posts, read 28,305 times

Advertisements

Fund-burying servant’s laxity is due to low view of master. (LK19-22)

In the parable of a king and his three servants, Christ explains very deep psychological straits of humanity. We always encounter such lax employees. If a servant has a low opinion about master his performance is bound to be low.

In my charitable society directly run by me, I often see those employees who dislike me, perform less compared to those respecting me. Everyone can understand that. We can apply that principle spiritually to the people who have a low view of God or have no God i.e. atheist. Their performance is bound to be low according to the degree to their dislike or denial of God or master.

Likewise a Hindu, Muslim or Christian thinking that God is fool enough to be manipulated by flattery or bribe, must be a poor performer spiritually. He will put most of his energy into that instead of work. Those who don’t love but fear God might work a greater quantity but of lower quality. Fear cripples mind’s creative and innovative power. But a true Christ-follower must have a high regard for God as a loving and considerate father. He knows to please Him, a true child must try to become like Father. So his/her performance becomes the best.

Alas! Majority Christians have no idea of that Christ-like Father. They are brainwashed by the church to worship the violent and unjust sectarian jew-god and a vengeful hell-sending monster god of spurious Revelation. Apostate Church have compiled bible with those anti-gospel books to support their war involvement with warmongering emperors. Having a negative idea about god, their performance must be even lower than no-god atheist. When I was so, I was a poor performer. But following Christ I tried to become father to destitute. Then I became more like Father by love-exercise. Accordingly my God idea improved to be nearer Christ’s idea. Then my mentality and performance also became better. It was noticed and appreciated by others.

So fear-god captive Europeans were poor performer upto middle ages. But when Renescience liberated them from that and terrorizing catholic church they realized Heavenly Father better or denied fear-God. So science and engineering flourished then.

Consider the case of the Prodigal Son. He had a low regard for his father. So he departed from him. But when he drifted down to the lowest people, his regard for father improved. His actions also improved. So he came back.

In the case of the lax servant master took away all the deposited money most reasonably. Then that servant losing employment may descend to the condition of swine herd. Then his regard for the master might improve and he might come back in repentance.

But the last command of the master in Lk19-27 is not Christ-like. It and several others like it must have been interpolated by church worshipping vengeful kings. Persecution–tired Catholics began to worship vengeful kings from third century. To justify kings’ similar actions they must have interpolated these in Gospel in the hoary past. Christ can’t be so inconsistent to present such contradictory ideas about Heavenly Father.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity