Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 12:53 PM

259 posts, read 366,106 times

Advertisements

In spite of 800,000 copies sold too many christians are left clueless regarding The Habinger and the message it carries. I found a handful of fellow christians at my evangelical church who read the book. I was nearly at a point of screaming out to God when I discovered our assistant minister and most elders didn't have any idea what I was referring to and it made me question "why have I been blessed so much with this insight"? yet leaders have the audascity of telling me to my face they never heard of the harbingers????? I nearly have left the church over this insanity! I came to my senses when i realized that this kind of revelation doesn't ever trickle down from pastors (especially schooled in Baptist colleges (I'll bit my lip....ouch!). Anyway the Cedar in question replaced the uprooted sycamore a sequence significant to the 9 harbingers. I'm not sure if there is a message but one question remains is hope fading? After 9/11.the financial crisis,the vow by two witnesses in Washington then Sandy? Are we in Gods sights? Now there is talk of a super volcano in the Gulf that may trigger the New Madrid fault that will wipe out Florida (completely) and all the US costline plus widen the Mississippi by like 100 miles!!!! That later senario is speculation for sure but worth assessing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Celebration for this wall of unforgivingness is not forgiven in Heaven , As if in we forgive , then Father God will forgive , where If we forgive not , then Father God will not forgive our unforgivingness ....... See this a spiritual law

Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 AM

1 posts, read 17,795 times
the proverbial straw on the camels back was placed in 1972. read 2 Kings 24:4 for the national "unpardonable" sin. Shalom in Yeshua.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:22 AM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,778 times
the destruction of this country is coming. we are 1 event away from turning on each other. one say we will wake up and life will never be the same.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:49 AM

1 posts, read 12,654 times
Please don't speak curses on our nation by saying there is no hope--only judgment! The Spirit of God can intervene at any moment, invade our land, and bring the next revival and Great Awakening!

Old 07-05-2013, 11:41 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
the destruction of this country is coming. we are 1 event away from turning on each other. one say we will wake up and life will never be the same.
Oh, please.

My state just suffered the tragedy of loosing 19 firefighters. People of ALL creeds and religions and colors have been coming together to honor and pay tribute to them. People are raising money for the families. And for the families who lost their homes in the fire. American flags are everywhere. People are coming from all over the country to pay tribute to the men who were killed. Some pray. Some stand at attention. Some burn candles. Strangers have been hugging each other in the streets in front of the many memorials that have been set up to pay tribute to these men. NO ONE CARES if they are hugging a conservative or a liberal or a Christian or a black or a Jew or an atheist or a Navajo or a Mormon or a hippie.

You and whoever it is you're hanging out with may be turning on each but I can assure you that the average American is not.

(Come see for yourself. I'd invite you to join your fellow Americans and stand in 110 degree heat to keep a vigil and pay tribute to these men. Which is what has been happening outside the medical examiner's office in Phoenix. No one wants them to be alone.)

Last edited by DewDropInn; 07-05-2013 at 12:05 PM..

Old 07-05-2013, 11:48 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Oh, please.

My state just suffered the tragedy of loosing 19 firefighters. People of ALL creeds and religions and colors have been coming together to honor and pay tribute to them. People are raising money for the families. And for the families who lost their homes in the fire. American flags are everywhere. People are coming from all over the country to pay tribute to the men who were killed. Strangers have been hugging each other in the streets in front of the many memorials that have been set up to pay tribute to these men. NO ONE CARES if they are hugging a conservative or a liberal or a Christian or a black or a Jew or a Navajo or a Mormon or a hippie.

You (and whoever it is you're hanging out with) may be turning on each but I can assure you that the average American is not.
If you look for good, you'll find it.

The reverse is also true.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:23 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

Yeah, I was thinking about that.

Funny how it's always a distinct political/religious bent that thinks the sky is falling.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:33 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about that.

Funny how it's always a distinct political/religious bent that thinks the sky is falling.
It IS!

Old 07-05-2013, 12:45 PM

1,507 posts, read 1,379,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

Whoa...I just went looking for "questionable"....and I found it! The Harbinger: Fact or Fiction? « The Alliance for Biblical Integrity

Of course there will always be pro and con reviews for books claiming to know something about bible prophecies coming true today.

Last edited by Jrhockney; 07-05-2013 at 01:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity