Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2014, 09:38 AM

93 posts, read 83,939 times

Advertisements

My name is Roman Joseph Deutsch. I am named fully after my father. My mother is named Mary. My ancestors lived among the Jews. I create just like the Father.
This is My story, My Truths. Salvation

My mother died when I was 3. She planned for all five of us to live at St. Paul Orphanage. I had a vision of the night. In that vision I was taken away and set on a path.

The events unfolding today in this world is written in the bible. Just as Jesus read Scripture telling of the fulfilment of scripture in Him, so do I.

God is Just. God is Love as a Father is to His children, so is God to His people. But the unjust the wicked belong to that old serpent, the devil, the spirit of evil
The Spirit of Truth is good and comes from God and does not decisive or lie. The spirit of evil, deceives, kills, betrays the Word of God.

The Word of God is Jesus Christ, because He is from God and He is God. Now Jesus Christ said He would pray to the Father that He might send another, the Advocate, the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit. Think of Melchisedech when Abraham met Him. Melchisedech essentially becomes the Father, the First. Jesus Christ the Son, the Second person of the Trinity. The Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, the Witness to Christ, who as Revelation reveals has a New Name. The Third Person of the Trinity, I AM. Jesus Christ said He will take of what is mine, and declare it unto you.

Remember the two lightning bolts that hit St. Peter Basilica? A Roman Church. Announcing to the Roman church and the world Christ lives.

Now on earth it is Spirit, water and blood that bears witness. On August 12, the Lion of Judah roared in Truth. Just outside Pittsburgh Pa a 50' x 20' x 12' sink hole opened up. Storm drain could not hold the flow of rain coming down. In Baltimore and areas around saw record breaking rainfall. New York, New Jersey record rainfall smashed the old records.

The signs are all around you.

Arise and wake up from your sleep.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:05 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,964,922 times
Is one of the signs noted in Mark 13:22?

Old 08-14-2014, 10:12 AM

Figured that would come from you

Old 08-14-2014, 10:12 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,435,932 times
Hi Roman. Your post (and obviously your user name) sounds like you think you are the Holy Spirit? Do you, or am I just reading you wrong?

Old 08-14-2014, 10:17 AM

Chapter 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. Another words the Father has protected His Son through His growing up. Heaven is My Throne, earth My footstool.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:31 AM

FYI. I challenge the Church and this government. I'll make long story short. Back in December I was pulled over by APA State Trooper. Andrew Peters was his mame. I have no current license or insurance. As I said I challenge the government. Now I showed Andrew Peters the pics that I have taken. He asked if I actually took the pics, I said yes. Fast forward to Feb 5 2014. The day of my hearing. The magistrate asked trooper of his testimony, swore him in. Then my turn and I raised My right hand, the magistrate said: do you aware to tell the Truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? I said: I AM and I do. My testimony included My little book of the New Testament and my cell phone. The NT as Witness to My Truths the cell phone to show the pics I have taken.

Now on that day 850,000 Pennsylvanians lost their electric do to a powerful storm. The Spirit always gives Witness.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:41 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,244,799 times
wow

Old 08-14-2014, 10:48 AM

8,002 posts, read 12,307,722 times
Thread closed pending moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity