Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you the two witnesses?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Nobody fell from heaven 0 0%
How much is a third? Freaking Hannibal, Maybe you are the false prophet! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 04:28 PM

23,179 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

If I say,'' Behold.'' I am just amusing myself and trying to get a laugh!

I saw Satan fall like lightning and his tail drew a third of the kingdom of heaven with him.

What is the tail?

What is the head?

If you take a dead man, you should cut his head off and look at it and wonder what he was thinking from the head.

You should also take the intestines out and put them in their place and wonder what the intestines was thinking.

You should also take the heart and put it in it's place and wonder what intent it had.

Is thinking from the head as is thinking from the heart?

Is thinking from the guts the same as thinking from the head or heart?

Satan came down with a host, and I counted the number of those who fell with him, and they were tens of thousands of thousands of millions, and millions of billions and billions of trillions and trillions of.........................

They all were standing upon a sea of glass, but the glass shattered and behold,'' I saw and heard the sound of many waters crashing to the Earth and shattered glass everywhere, O THE SHATTERED GLASS FALLING, FALLING.''

I saw men falling from heaven and being crushed like wheat upon the threshing floor and I considered this.

Behold, As each one of the sons of the kingdom fell with Satan, they went as men lined up in a line, one by one they came, and to each had been given a gold earring in his ear, But the angel of Assyria came and stood by those who were about to fall, and as each one fell, a golden earring was ripped from their ears, and all who fell said,'' Woe is me for the voice of the master has been taken from me.''

As I watched, Behold, I saw each one of the multitudes say,'' Woe is me, for who can revive us now that we have fallen from heaven?''

Then I spoke up to the angel of Assyria and said,'' I will stand for these, I, even I will teach this multitude of fallen sons and he will teach me, we will abide in the same house,''

But the angel of Assyria told me that it was too much for me to teach a multitude, He said,'' God knows how to save his fallen sons, He will make new sons, and those new sons will teach the fallen, and the two will become one.

He said to me,'' Power will be given to two witnesses who stand by the Lord, BUT KNOW THIS, '' The son of perdition has already fallen, fallen, he will seek to rule over you if I give both of you power.''

He said to me,'' Do not let him rule over you, he will submit as a submissive female submits, or the two of you will fall together.''

Imagine if.

What if, a third of the kingdom of heaven fell into humans, and it was up to the humans to save the fallen?

If the spirit is given to both witnesses, the two begin a competition.
Attached Thumbnails
I Saw Satan Fall Like Lightning~ His Tail~His Tail DREW A THIRD WITH HIM-4th_seal.jpg  

Old 11-23-2014, 04:37 PM

16,684 posts, read 15,693,414 times
Thread closed while we try to figure out what the poll is looking for.