Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 10:57 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times

Advertisements

Now your talking. All this knowledge is being relearned. 12 constellations attributed also the the months of the season. 4 seasons 3 months each. The temple was modeled after such knowledge. Its a heraldic language that is more beautiful than any man can speak. The directions are known of by all the native american tribes. Even their colors and meanings. Just as with the four horsemen. all is mystery to be taught by the Holy Spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 11:18 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Now your talking. All this knowledge is being relearned. 12 constellations attributed also the the months of the season. 4 seasons 3 months each. The temple was modeled after such knowledge. Its a heraldic language that is more beautiful than any man can speak. The directions are known of by all the native american tribes. Even their colors and meanings. Just as with the four horsemen. all is mystery to be taught by the Holy Spirit.

I was born in
Ophiuchus.

It's interesting because there are 13 lots.

But 12 are only shown in tribes and stars, but there is a 13th in both.

Old 11-28-2014, 12:54 AM

Is there any doubt that 42 months represents the days of prophesy in Ephraim?

Elijah stopped the rain for 3 and a half years, but if all would have gone as planned, Elijah would have been killed by Jezebel. What happened after 3 and a half years of Jesus?He dies, and he came as Ephraim.{I have called my son out of Egypt}.

2 she bears come and make 42 pieces out of the sons of the prophets of Ephraim after Elijah was divided from Elisha. When Elijah called fire down from heaven, the Jews of Judah were not there, it was in the kingdom of Ephraim he was sent to.

Elijah could have only done as he did, but I can't help but think that if Elijah would have truly went all the way to death, he would have been stood on his feet and taken to heaven in the eyes of his enemies. But I believe that a person begins as Elijah, and if he overcomes his prophesy of fire, that God will make him a new man, and he will spiritually die to the old.

The new man comes in teaching the sons of the prophets of Ephraim.

That's what I think happens.

Old 11-28-2014, 01:02 AM

Is God in the fire and Earthquake?

Is the prophet to come and command the wind?

1 kings 19

The Lord Speaks to Elijah at Horeb
…He said, "I have been very zealous for the LORD, the God of hosts; for the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars and killed Your prophets with the sword. And I alone am left; and they seek my life, to take it away." So He said, "Go forth and stand on the mountain before the LORD." And behold, the LORD was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing.…

We see a picture of the days of prophecy of Elijah in Revelation, but is this a good thing or a bad thing?

The days of that prophesy end and you enter the kingdom, IF, they ever end.

A prophet begins in vanity but he can die and come back as a Priest.

Just my opinion.

That the days of the prophecy of the two witnesses begin bad.

It begins in vanity and leads to humiliation.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:43 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
I think you're entirely taking the Apocalypse too personally. It's not about you.
The revelation to Saint John was for the Last Days, not for every day. The
two witnesses will be SPECIFIC men, not you or I. The Apocalypse is yet
unfulfilled, for the most part; along with other eschatological prophecies
of the Word, it will not take place until all else is fulfilled (we are perhaps
getting there) and God is finally done with this generation, meaning this
element and condition that is man and all nature. Christ told us what to
look for and how to live. That is all we need to know right now.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I think you're entirely taking the Apocalypse too personally. It's not about you.
The revelation to Saint John was for the Last Days, not for every day. The
two witnesses will be SPECIFIC men, not you or I. The Apocalypse is yet
unfulfilled, for the most part; along with other eschatological prophecies
of the Word, it will not take place until all else is fulfilled (we are perhaps
getting there) and God is finally done with this generation, meaning this
element and condition that is man and all nature. Christ told us what to
look for and how to live. That is all we need to know right now.

That's why I began my first post saying that I want to talk to people who can accept that we are the two witnesses, the concept of us being two witnesses is nothing new, the concept of us being the son of perdition is nothing new. I can try and show people how we are Cain, and how we are Abel, but a lot of people cannot grasp it. I can show how we are Ishmael and Isaac and point out New Testament scriptures to prove it because there are two laws and one pertains to Hagar and her son, how is Jerusalem called by Hagar?

I can show how we all symbolize Esau and Jacob and show why God hates Esau. Jacob put on the skins of an animal to prove he was Esau, and it is a picture of one brother inside the other.

I can begin in the garden and show how all 3 teach what we are, but if a person doesn't get it, they don't get it. But what I say is not new, and it did not begin with Jesus, there are two sons of oil, and there always has been, have you ever looked into Jewish thought?

There is a great deal of work that is written about Messiah that Christians have never read. But if you just stay in the bible, the bible gives you story after story after story showing you two sons who struggle.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:53 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,861,079 times
Does this also apply to the prodigal son?

Or the rich man and Lazarus?

Old 11-28-2014, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Does this also apply to the prodigal son?

Or the rich man and Lazarus?

Yes, The prodigal son is obviously the prodigal kingdom of Ephraim who called the Torah a strange thing{mingled with swine}, but he returns to the word of his father to become one with the other son.

That is the sermon that should be preached, but the truth is, that Jesus came and made Ephraim and Judah one, and now there is no Jew or gentile because people are both, Ephraim by flesh, and Judah by spirit.

The entire chapter of Luke 16 is about a marriage going on in the same person, Lazarus is the name of the priesthood, but the person chose riches instead of the priesthood, and so the dogs{gentiles} licked at the sores of the priesthood.

Because he neglected the priesthood and didn't use this life for what it was intended for, he is cut in half.

The angels come and claim Lazarus, but they bury the rich man.

Luke 16

He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

You have been entrusted with this corruptible body that doesn't even belong to you, and if you choose to seek wealth with this life, why would God give you an incorruptible body filled with power?

Jesus doesn't lose his mind and just suddenly start speaking of a marriage as if he is rambling, we are all in a marriage right now, we choose the word of God, or we choose riches.

The entire chapter is showing what we are, and how we are being tested by what we were given.

Old 11-28-2014, 10:11 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
well, we are individuals with individual souls, not mere amalgams
of the men or women of the Bible, we are not they anymore than
they are us. Neither am I a seedline proponent. I can see the value
of making comparisons, but not wholesale, direct connections.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
well, we are individuals with individual souls, not mere amalgams
of the men or women of the Bible, we are not they anymore than
they are us. Neither am I a seedline proponent. I can see the value
of making comparisons, but not wholesale, direct connections.

Do you claim to be the bride of Christ?

If you make this claim, it is only that you are betrothed, the marriage has not been consummated yet, and that is what happens on Rosh Hashanah.

But to say that you are a bride of Christ, is to say that something in you has changed. You are an individual, a living soul, and so, why do you need a husband?

You see my point?

In your left eye is a spirit that tries to rule the whole body, but this spirit that was ruling the body in the left eye had fallen, and it still speaks to you doesn't it? People want to be vain and selfish, and their eyes see what they want when they want it. But then to say that you are now married to Jesus, is to say that you try and kill the other spirit which is within you, and you try not to listen to him, and instead, you claim to be a bride of Christ and you would have a new spirit who rules your body.

This is a kingdom against a kingdom and you have to die EVERY DAY, You have to say no to your first father and his desires, and he is always speaking to you. You have to realize that a war is taking place inside you and if you live by the words of your father Satan, then you are his son, the son of perdition.

This is what Jesus meant when he called some of his disciples,'' Satan.''

If vanity and conceit comes out of your mouth in judging others, then you are speaking from the spirit of Satan, and this is why you have to hate your father. If you speak in Vanity and desire to call fire down from heaven, what does Jesus call you other than Satan?''

But if you begin to speak in love, you speak from the spirit of Jesus.

YOU make the decision whether to be the vain prophet every day, you have to decide whether or not that you will die EVERY DAY.

A Passover sacrifice is nothing unless the person is also willing to die.

I am never speaking about physically dying.

But you have to die daily to your selfish desires and if you become the prophet who is calling fire down from heaven, you are just glorifying the flesh and the desire to call fire down on others when you should take them by the hand in humbleness.

This is extremely hard for me, to be humble instead of being Vain and conceited, no matter how hard I try, whatever I end up saying looks vain.

But there is a whole thing working inside you because YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Is Jesus there with you, inside you?

There is more to being just an individual, you were in a marriage with Adam leading and the fallen Adam still wants to lead, but Jesus was risen the new Adam for this reason, and the only way for this to work is if you reject the other one every day.

You can't reject something that is not there, and there would be no point of dying daily unless you were to die to a part of yourself that speaks to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity