U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 04:19 PM

18,063 posts, read 6,500,085 times

Advertisements

I would like to find people who can accept that they are the two witnesses, and if God has given power to his two witnesses, he has given power to the two witnesses that we are.

If you have become born again and a seed is planted within you as a child, and you raise this child in the milk of the word until you get to the meat of the word, will God give you power to see things and prophesy?

How would God give you power without given the flesh power also?

I would like to discuss Revelation with people who can accept that they are the Two witnesses, just as Cain and Able represented two parts of one person. Just as Ishmael and Isaac represented two parts of the same person. Just as Esau and Jacob represented two parts of the same person.

1 John 5

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

WE are water, and we are blood and these two testify and to testify is to be a witness. We have the witness of the water, and the witness of the blood and the witness of the spirit.

If something happens to us, it happens by the water, by the blood, and by the spirit. If we do a thing, we have agreed by the water, by the blood and by the spirit because all 3 agreed to do a thing or a thing would not be done.

What I am convinced of is that Revelation is a ladder to walk up, and if God gives power to his two witnesses, then he has given your being power in water, and in blood.

But the water is flesh, and if power is given to a person, he would begin prophesying by flesh instead of spirit. A person who has been given power says to himself,'' I have received the Holy spirit,'' He begins to prophecy fire, smoke, and brimstone, and everything that comes out of his mouth is vanity, and judgment on others.

But this is not the prophecy of God, the disciples spoke as false prophets when they were first given power. James and John said,'' Shall we call fire down from heaven on these people Lord?'' Jesus replied, ,'' You speak{want to prophesy} from your father Satan.''

This is a good example of a person who has been given power in two places in himself. He wants to call fire down from heaven because he has been given power, but the spirit by which he uses this power is of Satan.

So the person goes along trying to figure out what is of God and what is not. He has the choice to prophesy from the flesh as the spirit of Satan, OR, he could judge his vanity and realize that what he wants to prophesy is from the spirit of flesh, but that spirit needs to die.

I am looking at Revelation where the Two witnesses are given power, and I am seeing two prophets, but there cannot be two prophets.

I am thinking that if a person is given power, then he begins prophesying as the false prophet, just like James, John, and Peter all did, and all were called Satan.

Are you the two witnesses?

Are you of water, and of blood?

I think Revelation is written to every generation and it is showing a ladder that reaches into the kingdom of heaven. It shows what a person should do at certain points in his walk, and if he is given power, he can't help but become the false prophet at first, but it also shows how a person progresses after he has realized that the false prophet is within him, and he is two witnesses.

The end has always been near, and the end of the days of your prophesy need to come to and end, and this means to silence the false prophet in you.

I think Revelation is 11 here is what happens when a person realizes that he had been speaking as a prophet in the spirit of Satan. He stops doing it, and then he progresses greatly as in this Revelation 11 scripture.

Revelation 11

And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

That a person who is stood up on their feet and taken to heaven is not physically transported to Heaven, but the kingdom of heaven is within you, and you reach the kingdom of heaven within you.

I think people only suppose that they die, get buried, and then they enter the kingdom of heaven, But I would say that all this happens while on Earth, that there is a ladder by which a person climbs from level to level right into the kingdom of heaven.

Don't go out and say,'' He is coming from the wilderness.''

But the kingdom is within you, and you are able to climb right now.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-25-2014 at 04:33 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2014, 05:01 PM

Two witnesses.

Romans 8

This is just part of Romans 8, and it is showing how we are of two minds. When you get to thinking about how much scripture is devoted to showing the two, it is a lot of scripture and history showing two people trying to live together.

Romans 8
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. 10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Old 11-26-2014, 06:22 AM

I think that a person is given power for certain reasons after bridges he has crossed, and this is to become Elijah.

WE all begin with an assumption that Elijah was so great, but Elijah is the least in the kingdom of heaven. Elijah goes out and calls fire down on the heads of people and it seems like a glorious thing for people to do. But Elijah Ran.

Elijah refused to go all the way to death and another man was appointed to take his place. These two men looked alike in every way, same miracles performed. Where the New Testament is always speaking about a man being cut in half, we see the division of Elijah and Elisha.

Elisha seeks to heal the waters and to build a place to teach the sons of the prophets of Ephraim. But when Elisha would go and build a place, the tool for building was fallen into the water and Elisha brought it back up out of the water.

Elijah and Elisha is just one picture of two men that represented one man, their lives represented the flesh and the spirit, and that's why Elijah and John are seen as men who are wearing rough garments and skins of camels.

Elijah didn't know, he hadn't realized, and so God showed him what the plan had been when he let him run to the mountain 49 days, just as Moses had went up to the mountain 40 days and 40 nights THREE times.

Moses came down the mountain with healing in his hand, not fire and brimstone, but he would come in as the most humble man who ever lived.

I think God isn't looking for Elijah's who prophesy fire, but for Moses, for people of Elisha.

Moses began bad in the beginning when he killed the Egyptian, but after he came down the mountain, he was humble, and instead of wanting to bring punishment on the people, he sought to stand between them and God.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:31 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,609,720 times
Amen.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:38 PM

As you said Hannibal, Two witnesses within anew, where before we had two kings which is a lie. There is only one King and two witnesses. And we witness the king as our Lord.
Before we listened to the 2 kings and were like the ram on the river bank. Then the One horned goat let us know the Truth. Daniel spoke of this deep understanding that only the Holy Spirit can teach.

Old 11-27-2014, 09:19 PM

I keep going outside this time of year to look at the Orion and the Pleiades that God has made.

The 7 lights pour their bowl out on Orion, and they move the spirit of Orion, and he kills a lion. There is a dead lion in his left hand. It's like a joke on us, because wherever we go, there we are. The left eye and left hand is that of Adam, The left eye is to rule the whole body because it's where the spirit dwells.

If we believe in Jesus, we try and take our left eye out, to then put a new spirit in. Ever see a picture with Jesus left eye put out?

Old 11-27-2014, 11:08 PM

Consider that Matthew 24 and Revelation 11 both teach a person how to walk when two kingdoms are against each other.

In both Matthew 24, and Revelation 11, the same thing happens.

You see the abomination of desolation within yourself, and then comes Rosh Hashanah in Matthew 24.

The days of your prophesy come to and end if you die in Revelation 11, then comes Rosh Hashanah, the marriage ceremony. I propose that both Revelation 11 and Matthew 24 are both showing a ladder in reaching the kingdom of heaven.

Both places insinuate that when the abomination of desolation is seen, and when the days of prophet have ended, you graduate into Rosh Hashanah, the day no man knoweth, the wedding banquet.

Matthew 24

The wedding Banquet.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Revelation 11 shows Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur taking place, the kingdoms of the world become the kingdoms of God on Rosh Hashanah. If you see the ark of the covenant, it MUST be Yom Kippur.

Revelation 11

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Look at the scripture in Matthew 24: '' As lightning comes from the east, and it's brightness is seen in the west, so too is the coming of the Lord.''

What this mean exactly, is that the Lord will come to Judah, but the coming of his brightness will be seen in Ephraim.

Jesus made one man out of two men, he took Ephraim from the west, and made him one with Judah in the East. Ephraim is the flesh, and all men are Judah by spirit.

If lightning has come to the East, it has come to the inner man, but the brightness is seen in the flesh.

'' I will give power to my two witnesses.''

Of course the 24 elders will be in joy, they are your 24 ribs.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:30 PM

My question is that when Jesus said he had seen the father, was it because he walked in the designed plan and came to Rosh Hashanah?

When the days of your prophesy come to an end, you are taken to heaven, and so I wonder what will happen if I ever come to Rosh Hashanah.

Here is another ladder that a person climbs, you move through 4 sets of 3.

Your walk begins bad, but when you come to Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun, you begin to sacrifice and your testimony goes out in Zebulun but in Issacahr, you don't commit, and so Dan comes.

This chart shows where a person is in his walk, but you move through 4 steps, each step has 3 names just as each direction has 3 names.

And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

First man
Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.
Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.

Second man
Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon.
Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens:
And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.

Third man
Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord.
Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last.
Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.

Fourth man
Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel
Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.
All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.
And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite,
In the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace.
There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.
The purchase of the field and of the cave that is therein was from the children of Heth.
And when Jacob had made an end of commanding his sons, he gathered up his feet into the bed, and yielded up the ghost, and was gathered unto his people.

When you get to Naphtali, you are like a calf jumping in joy because you have been released from the stall.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:35 PM

Pleiades yes every time I walk out to have smoke I look. Right now it is straight up and Orion is to the east of it. And the planet jupitor is to the east of it.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Pleiades yes every time I walk out to have smoke I look. Right now it is straight up and Orion is to the east of it. And the planet jupitor is to the east of it.

7 lights pour out of a bowl on the right hand of Orion, sound familiar?

This concept was well known long before Jesus came.

One cannot help but see the 7 stars as a menorah.

Or this

The Woman and the Dragon
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

People often mistake the study of any studies of stars as evil astrology, but because there is so many concepts and ideas related through the stars, a person has to come study the stars also, or at least try and find the original concepts.

The word,'' Zodaic,'' is actually shown in the bible, and the camp of Israel is of the same design as the constellations{same as the Great Sphinx}. It sits accordingly with 12 constellations that show 4 groups of 3 to each direction.

There is also 3 names of Israel for each direction, and where their used to be a taught knowledge of the constellations displaying the knowledge of God, much has been lost. It was turned into something it was never meant to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity