Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Where is the kingdom of God?
The kingdom of God is in you. 17 68.00%
The kingdom of God is among the people. 5 20.00%
I do not know where the kingdom of God is. 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 06:39 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
That life NOW can be "more abundant" as we live in the love of God and our fellow humans, respecting the world around us.

There are two different words that are used to say,'' Life.''

One is life in great truth, and one is the Zoe life, more abundant.

The temple design shows 3 sections, but there are only two sections of the temple proper, one is life, and one is abundant life.

It is a progressive walk where things and building materials get more precious from the court{broad ''way''}, to the Holy place{Truth}, to the {Life/Narrow way}Holy of Holies.

There are 3 veils to pass through.

My opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2014, 06:49 PM

The Narrow way.

The Priest came up and stood before the veil year after year, but the way into the veil was unknown, and so how did the priest get past a 4 foot thick veil that secluded the Holy of Holies?

There he was covered in his seed, looking at the veil as if it were a virgin.

I suppose he slithered under the veil like a worm, there was no door and it is a narrow way.

But let us consider that the veil was split from top to bottom, it does not open the thing wide, it is just a slit in the veil, a very narrow way.

Jesus cried out, and his side was pierced to take a bride, and the water and the blood fell to the Earth when the veil was rent as a consummation of marriage between a young man and a virgin with PROOF of Marriage.

His seed planted in the Earth on the barley harvest after the consummation, and did the Earth give birth?

A very narrow way.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:13 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,784,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Narrow way.

The Priest came up and stood before the veil year after year, but the way into the veil was unknown, and so how did the priest get past a 4 foot thick veil that secluded the Holy of Holies?

There he was covered in his seed, looking at the veil as if it were a virgin.

I suppose he slithered under the veil like a worm, there was no door and it is a narrow way.

But let us consider that the veil was split from top to bottom, it does not open the thing wide, it is just a slit in the veil, a very narrow way.

Jesus cried out, and his side was pierced to take a bride, and the water and the blood fell to the Earth when the veil was rent as a consummation of marriage between a young man and a virgin with PROOF of Marriage.

His seed planted in the Earth on the barley harvest after the consummation, and did the Earth give birth?

A very narrow way.
"Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in Him".(Son of man)

Old 12-07-2014, 09:28 PM

If the kingdom of God is in you then why did Jesus say this;

Mark 14:25 NRS
Truly I tell you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Because it is not in you but among the people when the righteous are present.

Since Jesus was leaving He was speaking of a son of man , a new son of man, a comfortor who does the Father's will and keeps His word.

Blessed is he who hears the word of the Lord and keeps it.

I know Him and I keep His word.

Blessed is he who finds no stumbling block in me.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
If the kingdom of God is in you then why did Jesus say this;

Mark 14:25 NRS
Truly I tell you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Because it is not in you but among the people when the righteous are present.

Since Jesus was leaving He was speaking of a son of man , a new son of man, a comfortor who does the Father's will and keeps His word.

Blessed is he who hears the word of the Lord and keeps it.

I know Him and I keep His word.

Blessed is he who finds no stumbling block in me.

He wants you to learn the names of the cups of wine and who drinks them on what day, for what reason.

In Passover alone, there are 4 cups of blessing and each have a mission and it is only given to certain people to drink, and Rosh Hashanah has it's own wine for the marriage banquet as Sukkot also collects the wine.

The grape harvest is a thing to learn about yourself, and the grapes will be trampled.

Old 12-07-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He wants you to learn the names of the cups of wine and who drinks them on what day, for what reason.

In Passover alone, there are 4 cups of blessing and each have a mission and it is only given to certain people to drink, and Rosh Hashanah has it's own wine for the marriage banquet as Sukkot also collects the wine.

The grape harvest is a thing to learn about yourself, and the grapes will be trampled.
The traditions of man cannot save.

"Zion will be redeemed by justice and all her repentant ones by righteousness."

Last edited by Peacegiver; 12-07-2014 at 10:29 PM..

Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 AM

518 posts, read 469,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
So what is the correct answer ?.
You best learn that for yourself!

Old 12-08-2014, 06:04 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopRidge View Post
You best learn that for yourself!
In other words you do not know. FBB at their best, telling us what is wrong but have no idea what is right.

Old 12-08-2014, 07:54 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
In other words you do not know. FBB at their best, telling us what is wrong but have no idea what is right.
Good point.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:21 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
If you know the answer, you would not have to ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity